of October 9, 2017 No. 618-V
About Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan
Comprehensively considering the experience of the Turkmen people in the field of the state construction accumulated by it for centuries-old history proceeding from such noble traditions of ancestors as holding national meetings on whom plenipotentiaries of communities the most significant political, economic, military affairs were solved, and adhering to the conventional democratic principles, and also for the purpose of ensuring participation of wide segments of the population in adoption of the most important social and political decisions, this Constitutional law on the supreme representative body of public authority - Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan is adopted.
Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan is the supreme representative body operating according to the Constitution of Turkmenistan, this Constitutional law, and representing the interests of the people of Turkmenistan.
1. Are Hulk Maslakhata's part of Turkmenistan:
1) President of Turkmenistan;
2) Chairman of Majlis of Turkmenistan;
3) Chairman of the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan;
4) Secretary of the State Council of safety of Turkmenistan;
5) deputies of Majlis of Turkmenistan;
6) cabinet ministers of Turkmenistan;
7) the Authorized representative on human rights in Turkmenistan Ombudsman;
8) Attorney-General of Turkmenistan;
9) hyakima of welayats, etraps and cities;
10) chairmen Hulk of maslakhata of welayats, etraps and cities;
11) archina of the cities and settlements which are the administrative centers of etraps;
12) heads of political parties, labor unions and other public associations;
13) the public representatives elected by secret vote at meetings Hulk of maslakhata of welayats and the city of Ashgabat which quantity is determined in proportion to population of the corresponding administrative and territorial units.
2. Hulk Maslakhata's chairman of Turkmenistan can invite for participation in Hulk Maslakhata's meeting of Turkmenistan persons which brought powerful contribution to protection and strengthening of the state, consolidation of unity of the people, protection of the human rights and freedoms having merits in development of economy, science, culture, the social sphere in public, humanitarian, charitable and other types of activity, representatives of mass media and the religious organizations, and also representatives of the international organizations and foreign states, including heads of diplomatic representations.
1. Hulk Maslakhata's chairman of Turkmenistan is the President of Turkmenistan.
2. The vice-chairman of Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan is appointed from among Hulk Maslakhata's members of Turkmenistan Hulk Maslakhata's Chairman of Turkmenistan.
3. The vice-chairman of Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan fulfills the duties assigned to it by Hulk Maslakhata's Chairman of Turkmenistan.
The legislation of Turkmenistan about Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Constitutional law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Hulk Maslakhata's activities of Turkmenistan are based on the following principles:
4) rule of law;
5) priority of the universally recognized norms of international law;
6) equalities of man and citizen before the law;
7) respect of human rights and freedoms;
8) free discussion and decision making;
9) accounting of public opinion.
1. Hulk Maslakhata's work of Turkmenistan is carried out in the form of meetings. Hulk Maslakhata's meeting of Turkmenistan is competent if at it there are at least two thirds of total number of his members.
2. Hulk Maslakhata's meetings of Turkmenistan are convened as required, but at least once a year by its Chairman or according to the offer of one third of total number of members of Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan.
The right of introduction of offers to Hulk Maslakhata's consideration of Turkmenistan belongs to the President of Turkmenistan, Majlis of Turkmenistan, the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, the Supreme Court of Turkmenistan, and also at least than one quarter of total number of members of Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan.
1. Hulk Maslakhata's decisions of Turkmenistan are made in the form of resolutions by a simple majority vote from total number of the members participating in its meetings.
2. The resolutions accepted Challahs to Maslakhaty of Turkmenistan are binding in all territory of Turkmenistan.
3. Hulk Maslakhata's resolutions of Turkmenistan can be changed or repealed only by him.
4. The procedure for publication and entry into force of resolutions of Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan is determined by the law.
Hulk Maslakhata's decisions of Turkmenistan are performed by the President of Turkmenistan, Majlis of Turkmenistan, the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and other state bodies according to their powers established by the Constitution of Turkmenistan and regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
Hulk Maslakhata of Turkmenistan:
Considers 1) and approves offers on adoption of the Constitution and the constitutional laws of Turkmenistan, introduction of changes in them and amendments;
Considers 2) and approves the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the state, and also the program of political, economic, social and cultural development of the country;
3) hears annual president's letters of Turkmenistan;
4) considers issues of peace and security;
5) performs other powers provided by the laws of Turkmenistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 1, 2021 according to article 1 of the Law of Turkmenistan of October 24, 2020 No. 306-VI