of July 31, 2018 No. 183
About approval of Rules of creation and storage of the State insurance fund of copies of documents
According to subitem 2-8) of Item 2 of article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 22, 1998 "About National Archive Fund and archives" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of creation and storage of the State insurance fund of copies of documents.
2. To provide to department of archiving and documentation of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in electronic form in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within two working days after enforcement of this order placement it on Internet resource of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within two working days after execution of the actions provided by this Item, submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister for Culture and Sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Acting minister of culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the acting minister of culture and sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 31, 2018 No. 183
1. Rules of creation and storage of the State insurance fund of copies of documents determine procedure for creation and storage of the State insurance fund of copies of documents (further - Fund).
2. The fund represents set of insurance copies of especially important documents having for the state enduring value and irreplaceable in case of their loss.
3. The Public Records Offices performing document storage of National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan provide selection of especially important documents which are subject to insurance copying, production of insurance copies of documents and safety of their originals.
Detection of especially important documents which are subject to insurance copying is performed in planned procedure. Annually, no later than February 1, expert survey board the list of especially important documents which are subject to insurance copying based on the Regulations on expert survey boards of the central state and special Public Records Offices approved by the order of the Minister of Communications and information of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 16, 2011 No. 348 "About approval of regulations on the Central expert survey board and expert survey boards of the central state and special Public Records Offices" affirms (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 7343).
4. The priority of insurance copying is determined taking into account physical condition of especially important documents and intensity of the address to them.
5. The insurance copy of the archive document on paper basis is made on negative microform (the microfilm or the microfiche) of first generation manufactured on photographic galogenidoserebryany film of the corresponding type by method of optical photography of documents.
The insurance copy of the film document is made by copying of the first combined copy of the original on film of the corresponding type by method of contact seal.
The insurance copy of the documentary photograph is made by copying of the first copy of the original on film of the corresponding type by method of reproduction or contact seal.
The insurance copy of the phonodocument is made by copying of the first copy of the original by modern system of record.
The insurance copy of the video document is made by copying of the first copy of the original in original format by video and sound recording method on magnetic tape.
6. Insurance copying is carried out with observance of systematization of storage units to inventories of cases, documents which is copied before storage units. All archive documents incoming storage unit are subject to insurance copying.
7. In case of insurance copying archiving is not subject to lacing.
8. Insurance copies the content and external qualities inherent in them correspond to the document original.
9. In case of acceptance of insurance copies completeness of order fulfillment is checked for copying, the number of copies, completeness, correctness and completeness of filling of acts of technical condition, visual technical condition of copies.
10. Reception-transmission of Fund between the Public Records Offices is performed based on the delivery-acceptance certificate which is drawn up in any form to which are applied:
1) inventories of especially valuable cases, documents or the copy of inventories of cases, documents from which insurance copies, or the list of numbers of especially valuable cases, documents are made (drop indicator);
2) inventories of the transferred insurance copies;
3) acts of technical condition of insurance copies;
4) accompanying documents on transport container.
11. Insurance copies according to the procedure of their arrangement in the inventory of insurance fund are located in the corresponding container for transportation having serial numbering within the sent batch and go to the Public Records Office in the sealed-up containers. In the accompanying document its number and number of insurance copies in it is specified transport container, signatures of responsible persons for transfer are appended.
Delivery-acceptance certificates with appendices are located in separate packaging on which the mark "Accompanying documents" becomes.
12. Payment of expenses on sending Fund is made by the sender.
13. The fund is stored territorially separately from originals of archive documents.
14. The storage location of Fund is determined by the Public Records Office in coordination with authorized body in the field of archiving and documentary ensuring management.
15. In the course of storage insurance copies are subject:
1) to check on availability and condition for the purpose of establishment of the actual availability of insurance copies, their compliance to data of accounting documents;
2) to engineering supervision of condition and timely holding necessary conservation and preventive actions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.