of July 18, 2018 No. 716
About approval of the Framework regulations on the organization and functioning of Social service of financial support for needy persons / families
Based on the Law on the public assistance No. 547/2003 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 249) and the Law No. 123/2010 on social services (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2010, Art. No. 155-158, 541) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Framework regulations on the organization and functioning of Social service of financial support for needy persons / families it (is applied).
2. Recommend to bodies of local public authority of the second level to approve own regulations on the organization and functioning of Social service of financial support for needy persons / families based on the Framework agreement.
3. Recommend to bodies of local public authority to provide financing of the expenses connected with the organization and functioning of Social service of the financial support intended for needy persons / families at the expense of own income and also from donations, grants and other sources, according to the legislation.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 18, 2018 No. 716
1. This Framework provision establishes procedure for the organization and functioning of Social service of financial support for needy persons / families (further - Service).
2. The service is created based on the decision of regional/local government board within territorial structure of social security.
3. The service is specialized service and performs activities according to this Framework provision and requirements of the current legislation.
4. The service is created for support of needy persons / families in the context of prevention/restriction/overcoming difficult situation for the purpose of prevention of marginalization and social and economic isolation.
5. In this Framework provision the following concepts are determined:
the beneficiary of Service - the needy faces / families confirmed based on results of assessment of requirements, the citizens of the Republic of Moldova and foreigners specified in part (1) article 2 of the Law No. 274/2011 on integration of foreigners in the Republic of Moldova, living in its territory;
needy persons / families are socially vulnerable persons and families which are in the difficult situations interfering their normal economic, educational, social and other activity;
difficult situation - difficult situation in which there is person/family at present, caused by socio-economic factors, health and/or difficult social environment for life, loss or restriction of personal capabilities to social integration;
financial support - the non-refundable and tax-free amount of money provided through single and/or monthly payment during the certain period of time, but no more than 6 months, for assistance of implementation of measures, established in the individual plan of the help to person/family, being in the difficult situation confirmed with results of assessment of requirements;
assessment of requirements - the process which is carried out on the basis of the procedures established in management on work, the approved Ministry of Health, work and social protection;
the head put - the communitarian social assistant;
multi-profile group - the group of specialists of several areas created by bodies of local public authority of the first level which includes the communitarian social assistant, the family doctor and/or the nurse, the police officer, the representative of body of local public authority of the first level, the representative of civil society, depending on circumstances, the communal intermediary participating in assessment of requirements and implementation of the plan of the individual help.
The commission on protection of persons which are in difficult situation (further - the Commission) - the body authorized for consideration and issue of the conclusion on rendering/non-rendering of financial support to needy persons / families, created by the decision of regional/local government board. Commission chairman is the deputy the chairman/deputy of primar for social problems. Members of the commission are: head of territorial structure of the public assistance, manager of Social service of financial support of needy persons / families, representatives of health sector, police, representatives of bodies of local public authority of the first level, representatives of civil society. The commission is competent if there are two thirds of members.
6. The service performs the activities according to the following principles:
1) availability and availability;
3) individual approach;
7. The purpose of Service is support to needy person / family for prevention/reduction/overcoming difficult situation, and also for prevention of social isolation and their institutionalization on the basis of the revealed requirements.
8. Tasks of Service are:
1) assistance to overcoming difficult situation against which needy person / needy family comes up;
2) provision of financial support to needy person / to needy family according to the revealed requirements;
3) prevention of social isolation and/or institutionalization of needy person / members of needy family;
4) assistance to needy persons / families in use of financial support according to requirements.
9. The organization and functioning of Service are provided with manager of Service in cooperation with specialists of territorial structure of the public assistance.
10. Activities of Service are performed according to requirements of this Framework provision and the decision of regional/local government board on creation of Service.
11. The service cooperates with the Commission on protection of persons which are in difficult situation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.