of April 23, 2018 No. 187
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption".
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 28, 2015 No. 176 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 10936, it is published in information system of law of Ad_let of June 11, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"__" ______ 20 ____ years
__________ T. Suleymenov
It is approved
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"___" ________ 20 ___ years
__________ K. Bozymbayev
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 23, 2018 No. 187
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to article 144 and 145 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), establish sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to collection, use, application, neutralization, transportation, storage and waste disposal of production and consumption.
2. Consumer wastes are divided into the following types:
1) municipal solid waste (further - MSW);
2) medical waste (further - MO).
3. In these Health regulations the following determinations are used:
1) drain stations - the constructions intended for acceptance and descent in sewer network of liquid waste from not channeled areas of the settlement;
2) fields of cesspool cleaning, the field of zapakhivaniye - specially allocated territory outside the settlement for collection and neutralization of liquid waste;
3) planned and regular cleaning - system of actions for collection and waste disposal with the established frequency rate;
4) recultivation of lands - complex of the works directed to recovery of the broken lands for certain target use, including the adjacent parcels of land, which fully or partially lost the value as a result of negative impact of the broken lands and also on improvement of conditions of the environment;
5) municipal waste - the consumer wastes which are formed in settlements including as a result of activity of the person, and also the production wastes close to them on structure and nature of education;
6) the tailings dam - the complex of special constructions and the equipment intended for storage or burial of the radioactive, toxic and other dump waste of mineral processing which are referred to as with tails;
7) accounting of waste - system of collection and provision of information on quantity and quality characteristics of waste and methods of the treatment of them;
8) waste disposal - transactions on burial and destruction of waste;
9) collection of waste - the activities connected with withdrawal, accumulating and placement of waste in specially allotted places or on objects, including sorting of waste for the purpose of their further utilization or removal;
10) neutralization of waste - reduction or elimination of dangerous properties of waste by mechanical, physical and chemical or biological processing;
11) waste recycling - use of waste as secondary material or energy resources;
12) waste disposal - the placement of waste in the appointed place for storage during unrestricted term excluding dangerous impact of the buried waste on health of the population and the environment;
13) conversion of waste - physical, chemical or biological processes, including sorting, directed to extraction from the waste of raw materials and (or) other materials used further in production (production) of goods or other products and also to change of properties of waste for the purpose of simplification of the treatment of them, reduction of their amount or dangerous properties;
14) placement of waste - storage or waste disposal of production and consumption;
15) storage of waste - warehousing of waste in specially established places for the subsequent utilization, conversion and (or) removal;
16) temporary storage of waste - warehousing of production wastes and consumption by persons as a result of which activities they are formed, in places of temporary storage and for the terms determined by the project documentation (but no more than six months), for their subsequent transfer to the organizations performing transactions on utilization, conversion, and also waste disposal, not subject conversions or utilization.
17) transportation of waste - transportation of waste from places of their education or storage to places or objects of conversion, utilization or burial;
18) the class of danger of waste is the numerical characteristic of waste determining type and degree of its danger by toxic impact on health of the person and the circle of its dwelling;
19) type of waste - set of the waste having the general signs according to their origin, properties and technology of the address determined based on the qualifier of waste;
20) the address with waste - the types of activity connected with waste including the prevention and minimization of formation of waste, accounting and control, accumulating of waste, and also collection, conversion, utilization, neutralization, transportation, storage (warehousing), waste disposal and other actions related;
21) preservation of tail economy - the temporary termination of activities for transportation of tails and to placement them on the tailings dam. Constructions of tail economy and the tailings dam are isolated to exclude negative impact on the environment;
22) liquidation (burial) of tail economy - the termination of activities for transportation of tails and to placement them on the tailings dam. At the same time it is necessary to liquidate all buildings and constructions of tail economy, and the tailings dam is isolated so that to exclude environmental impact;
23) municipal solid waste - municipal waste in firm form;
24) grounds for municipal solid waste - the special constructions intended for isolation and neutralization of municipal solid waste;
25) dangerous chemicals - the substances having properties which can make direct or potential harmful effects on health of the person and the environment;
26) the specialized organizations - subjects which activities are connected with the address of waste;
27) medical waste - the waste which is formed in the course of rendering medical services and carrying out medical manipulations;
28) production wastes (production waste) - the remaining balance of raw materials, materials, substances, products, objects formed in production process of products, performance of works (services) and which lost fully or partially initial consumer properties.
29) production facility - the object of economic activity connected with production, performance of works and rendering services which are performed with use of the processes, the equipment and technology which are impact sources on the habitat and health of the person;
30) radioactive waste - radioactive materials, nuclear materials or radio nuclide sources with content of radionuclides is higher than the level withdrawals which further use is not provided;
31) the sanitary protection zone (further - the SPZ) - the territory separating zones of special purpose, and also industrial bodies and other production, municipal and warehouse facilities in the settlement the nearby selitebny territories, buildings and constructions of construction engineering appointment for the purpose of weakening of impact to them adverse factors;
32) sanitary cleaning - system of the actions aiming at collection, removal and neutralization of the waste which are formed in the inhabited place as a result of activity of the population;
33) liquid waste - any waste in liquid form, except for sewage;
34) sewage - the waters used on production or domestic needs and which received at the same time additional impurity (pollution) which changed their initial structure or physical properties. The waters which are flowing down from the territory of the inhabited places and industrial enterprises at the time of loss of atmospheric precipitation, watering of streets or after that, the waters formed when mining are also considered as waste;
35) the selitebny territory - the part of the territory of the settlement intended for placement of residential, public (public and business) and recreational zones, and also separate parts of engineering and transport infrastructures, other objects which placement and activities does not make the impact requiring special sanitary protection zones;
36) consumer wastes - remaining balance of the substances, materials, objects, products, goods (products or products) which in parts or in full lost the initial consumer properties for use on direct or indirect appointment as a result of physical or obsolescence in processes of public or private consumption (activity), use or operation;
37) toxic waste - the waste containing substances which in case of hit to the environment pose or can pose threat for the person as a result of bioaccumulating and (or) toxic impact on biotic systems.
4. Collection and temporary storage of production wastes is performed by physical persons and legal entities in case of operation of objects, buildings, structures, constructions and other objects as a result of which activities production wastes, with the subsequent export independently or specialized subjects by the conclusion of the relevant agreements for further neutralization, burial, use or utilization are formed.
On production facilities collection and temporary storage of production wastes is carried out on special platforms (places) corresponding to class of danger of waste. Waste in process of their accumulating collects separately for each group of waste according to danger class.
5. The SPZ sizes from the storage location of waste (platform) to the territory of the housing estate, objects of production and domestic are determined by the established requirements of health regulations, hygienic standard rates according to Item 6 of Article 144 and article 145 of the Code (further - documents of regulation).
6. Determination of classes of danger of waste is performed by territorial authorities of department of state body in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population according to Criteria of determination of classes of danger of waste on extent of their impact per capita and the environment, according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.