of June 13, 2018 No. 549
About organization, the organization and functioning of the Agency of the environment
Based on Items b) and e) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, the Art. 412), parts (7) Article 14 and part (1) article 15 of the Law No. 98 of May 4, 2012 on the central branch public management (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 160-164, 537), with subsequent changes and amendments, parts (3) article 29-1 of the Law No. 1515-XII of June 16, 1993 on environmental protection (The monitor of Parliament of the Republic of Moldova, 1993, No. 10, the Art. 283), with subsequent changes and amendments, and also parts (4) articles CX of the Law No. 185 of September 21, 2017 on modification and amendments in some legal acts (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 371-382, 632) DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve, according to the offer of the Ministry of the environment, organization of the Agency of the environment - the administrative authority subordinated to the Ministry of the environment.
1) Regulations on the organization and functioning of the Agency of the environment according to appendix No. 1;
2) the Organizational structure of the Agency of the environment according to appendix No. 2;
3) to Organigramm Agentstva of the environment according to appendix No. 3;
4) Changes which are made to some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 4.
3. Establish the extreme number of staff of the Agency of the environment in number of 124 units, including 7 units of personnel on maintenance and 48 units of specialized personnel, with fund of annual compensation according to the existing regulatory base.
4. To the minister of the environment within 5 working days from the date of publication of this resolution to organize holding open tender on election of the director of the Agency of the environment who within 10 working days from the date of position assignment will approve the staff list and initiates process of hiring of personnel of the Agency.
5. Transfer to the Agency of the environment of 10 established posts from the staff list of the Apele Moldovei Agency, 2 established posts from the staff list of the Moldsilva Agency, 1 established post from the staff list of the Agency on geology and mineral resources, 46 established posts from the staff list of the State ecological inspection, 77 established posts from the staff list of public organization "Public Hydrometeorological Service".
6. To heads of the public bodies / organizations specified in Item 5 of this resolution within 10 days after entry into force of this resolution to approve corresponding changes of staff lists and to represent them to the State office for vising.
7. The personnel holding the positions accepted by the Agency of the environment, the budget for 2018 established for it, and also material values managed by it are given according to provisions of the labor law and the Regulations on procedure for transfer of objects of public property approved by the Order of the Government No. 901 of December 31, 2015.
8. To perform dismissal of the workers refusing transfer in the Agency of the environment according to the existing labor law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.