of May 30, 2018 No. 504
About the National award
Based on Item q provisions) article 7 of the Law No. 136 of July 7, 2017 on the Government (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, No. 252, of the Art. 412), for the purpose of encouragement of innovative approach with the Government, persistence and dedication in activities, the essential contribution exerting considerable impact on development of society, science, technologies, cultures, art and sport on promotion of the ethical/humanitarian principles, and also consolidation of values, property and image of the Republic of Moldova, the Government DECIDES:
1. Found the National award.
2. Approve Regulations on the National award according to appendix No. 1.
3. Found the Commission on award of the National award and approve its nominal structure according to appendix No. 2.
4. Determine that:
1) the National award consists of the diploma, medal and the monetary reward in the amount of 100 thousand lei;
The Government annually awards 2) to 10 national awards within the actions devoted to the Independence Day.
5. To plan the financial resources connected with covering of expenses on award of the National award annually in the budget of the State office according to the law on the government budget for the corresponding year.
6. Determine that in 2018 tender on selection of candidates/groups of candidates for the National award will be carried out according to the stages provided in Provision Item 13, as follows: a) stage I - May; b) stage II - June-July; c) stage III - July; d) stage IV - July-August; e) stage V - August.
6-1. Determine that in 2020 tender on selection of candidates/groups of candidates for the National award will be carried out according to the decisions published by the Commission on award of the National award concerning stages, conditions, areas and procedure for award.
7. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 399 of June 12, 2012. "About the National award" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 120-125, 441), with subsequent changes and amendments.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the State office.
Minister of Education, culture and researches
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 30, 2018 No. 504
1. The national award is awarded for:
1) the scientific research which made contribution to development of science, the publication, work, processes and new services with high social and economic potential and promotion of image of national science at the international level;
2) designing, development and deployment of the new technologies and innovations directed to the solution of social problems and having positive social and economic impact;
3) the creative works and art innovations which made the significant contribution to national and international cultural property, highly appreciated by society and promoting promotion of national culture at the international level;
4) development of new methods of development of sporting achievements, assistance to promotion of sport at the national and international levels;
5) the innovative approach applied to the solution of burning issues, which exerted considerable impact on community/society;
6) persistence and dedication in promotion of the moral/humanitarian principles by forming of models of social responsibility.
2. The national award is personal and is awarded:
1) to one winner;
2) to group of winners if the essential contribution to development/realization of the pushed work/activities of several persons is established.
3. In case of award of the National award to group of winners the diploma and medal are awarded to each winner of group, and the monetary reward is regularly distributed between winners.
4. The commission on award of the National award (further - the Commission) provides the organization and coordinating of process of carrying out tender for selection of candidates/groups of candidates with submission of offers to the Government about winning of the award to winners/groups of winners.
5. The commission performs the permanent activities on the basis of the principles of legality, transparency and professional integrity.
6. The main functions of the Commission are:
1) organization of tender for selection of candidates/groups of candidates for the National award;
2) forming and statement of members of groups of experts on areas, if necessary on subareas, for assessment of the corresponding files provided on tender according to appendix No. 2;
3) consideration of the conclusions of groups of experts;
4) submission of offers to the Government about award to winners/groups of winners of the National award;
5) cooperation and communication with concerned parties within the competence;
6) formulation of offers on increase in efficiency of tender on selection of candidates/groups of candidates for the National award;
7) accomplishment of other tasks connected with the activities established and/or delegated by the Government.
7. The commission is created with respect for the principle of representativeness of the central bodies of public management, scientific community and civil society.
8. The staff of the Commission is updated annually. In activities of the Commission representation of members by the third parties is not allowed.
9. Members of the commission cannot personally apply and cannot propose candidates for award of the National award in the period of the mandate.
10. Commission sessions are considered competent if at least 2/3 numbers of her members participate in them. Decisions are entered in protocols which are signed by the chairman and the secretary of the Commission.
11. The commission makes decisions within the competence by a simple majority vote.
12. The secretariat of the Commission is provided with the State office.
13. Tender on selection of candidates/groups of candidates for the National award is carried out annually in several steps as follows:
1) stage I - the publication of the announcement of the beginning of tender (March);
2) stage II - submission of letters of recommendation of candidates/groups of candidates for tender on award of the National award by well-known persons and/or competent authorities (March-April);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.