of May 29, 2018 No. 500
About approval of the Regulations on general requirements to equipment of vehicles with the priority mode of movement and special vehicles
Based on Item b) article 5 of the Law No. 131-XVI of June 7, 2007 on traffic safety (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 11-21, 6), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
2. Requirements of the specified Provision will be applied to the vehicles accepted and introduced into circulation in process of updating of auto fleet of the ministries, other central administrative authorities, and also other public bodies, organizations, organizations and companies, authorized quickly to perform works on mitigation of consequences of accidents on critical public infrastructure.
3. In the subitem 1) Item 38 of appendix No. 1 to the Order of the Government No. 357 of May 13, 2009. "About approval of Traffic regulations", with subsequent changes and amendments to make the following changes and additions:
1) in a letter) to exclude words of "mobile groups of Customs Service";
2) in b letter) after words of "Ministry of Internal Affairs" to add with words "mobile groups of Customs Service,".
4. To impose general control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and execution and control, according to competence, to assign to the bodies provided in Item 3 of the Regulations on general requirements to equipment of vehicles with the priority mode of movement and special vehicles.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Defence
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 29, 2018 No. 500
1. The regulations on general requirements to equipment of vehicles with the priority mode of movement and special vehicles (further - the Provision) establish color graphical schemes, identification markings, texts, their special sound and luminous signals.
2. The purpose of the Provision is ensuring identification in traffic of the special vehicles having depending on circumstances, the special sound and light fittings, tsveto-graphical schemes, identification signs and texts for the purpose of safety control of traffic during departure to occurrence location in urgent office tasks or for transportation of valuable cargoes.
3. The provision is applied to special vehicles:
1) General inspectorate of police;
2) General inspectorate of Boundary police;
3) General inspectorate of carabineers;
4) the General inspectorate on emergency situations;
4-1) National center for fight against corruption;
5) Services of the state protection;
6) Ministries of Health;
7) Ministries of Defence;
8) National Bank of Moldova;
9) National administration of penal institutions;
10) Customs Service;
10-1) services intended for transportation of valuable cargoes (special collector vehicles)
11) services on repair.
4. Application on exterior and inner surfaces of special vehicles of texts and images with advertizing content is not allowed.
5. Application of color graphical schemes and special sound and luminous signals on other special vehicles, except those which are provided for the organizations specified in Item 3, and without the permission of the National inspectorate of public safety is not assumed.
6. The bodies having on hand according to the legislation special vehicles shall equip and supply them with the corresponding color graphical schemes, identification markings, texts, special sound and luminous signals.
7. In the this provision sense the used concepts have the following determinations:
the special vehicle - the vehicle with the priority mode of movement or without it, equipped with special sound and luminous signals and, depending on circumstances, color graphical schemes;
light-reflective tape - the horizontal, vertical and/or diagonal strips of the contrasting color in comparison with basic color of the special vehicle applied on external lateral faces or other parts of the vehicle which promote his instant perception and distinction in transport flow on public roads;
information texts - the text containing information on accessory of the special vehicle and its assignment;
collector vehicles - the special vehicles intended for transportation of securities, money and material values;
services on repair - organizations, the organizations and the companies, authorized to perform quickly works on mitigation of consequences of accidents on critical public infrastructure;
passive safety - represents set of functions of the vehicle which role consists in protection of life and physical integrity of passengers and pedestrians in time and after the road accidents;
color graphical schemes - the graphic design consisting of basic color of the vehicle in composition with the light-reflective tapes, identification markings and texts applied on exterior surfaces of special vehicles;
identification markings - graphical information representations (the coats of arms, emblems, logos, texts, etc.) about accessory of special vehicles and their functional purpose.
8. Color graphical schemes of special vehicles shall correspond to vector images from appendix No. 3 to the Provision.
9. Identical color graphical schemes according to the location, color and the size established in the Provision are applied on lateral faces of special vehicles.
10. Basic colors of special vehicles and light-reflective strips shall correspond to appendix No. 1 to the Provision.
11. For causing basic color on the special vehicle and light-reflective strips paints, light-reflective films according to the color established in appendix No. 1 to the Provision can be used.
12. Width of the light-reflective strips applied on lateral faces of cargo vehicles and special buses shall constitute from 150 to 230 mm, and width of light-reflective strips which are applied on passenger and cargo vehicles of type ranch wagons is established depending on body.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.