of July 31, 2018 No. 605
About further enhancement of procedure for customs declaration of goods electronically
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 12, 2018 No. UP-5414 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of Activities of Bodies of the State Customs Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of procedure for customs declaration of goods electronically and creating favorable conditions for conducting foreign economic activity the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Take into consideration that according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 12, 2018 participants of foreign economic activity have the right to fill and represent to No. UP-5414 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of Activities of Bodies of the State Customs Service of the Republic of Uzbekistan" since July 1, 2018 in real time through the Internet to customs authorities cargo customs declarations without address to customs brokers.
2. Approve Regulations on procedure for customs declaration of goods electronically according to appendix No. 1.
3. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and implement on the Single portal of interactive state services in a month the interactive service "The List of the Declaring Persons" by means of which participants of foreign economic activity will create the list of the declaring persons using the digital signature.
4. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan N. S. Otazhonov and the chairman of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. B. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 31, 2018 No. 605
1. This Provision determines procedure of the procedure of declaration of goods electronically (further - electronic declaring) in case of their customs clearance.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
electronic declaring - the procedure during which the cargo customs declaration (further - GTD), and also the documents and data necessary for customs clearance are represented to body of the State Customs Service, competent to accept GTD (further - customs authority), electronically by means of interdepartmental electronic interaction;
authorized bodies - bodies, to which functions on issue and input or transfer to the Single automated information system of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan are assigned (further - EAIS), the allowing and other documents and data necessary for customs clearance electronically;
allowing and other documents - documents of allowing nature, and also other documents and data which list is established by the legislation, necessary for customs clearance of goods, issued, entered or transferred in EAIS by authorized bodies;
the submitted documents - documents and data which list is established by the legislation, and also other documents necessary for customs clearance of goods, entered into EAIS by the declaring person in format identified by the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the State Customs Committee);
electronic declaration - GTD prepared in the form of the electronic document in format, the established State Customs Committee;
the declaring person - the customs applicant providing in customs authorities of GTD from own name or the customs clearance specialist or the other person authorized to fill, sign and provide in customs authorities of GTD on behalf of the customs applicant;
the list - the list of the declaring persons created by the customs applicant by means of introduction and their exception in (from) the interactive service(s) "The List of the Declaring Persons" of the Single portal of interactive state services (further - EPIGU);
the automated information system of electronic declaration of goods (further - AISEDT) - the complex of program technical means providing interaction of the corresponding information systems of the ministries and departments when implementing electronic declaring.
3. Interaction of EAIS with information systems of authorized bodies is performed by means of telecommunication data transmission network.
The State Customs Committee and authorized bodies on permanent basis carry out necessary works on smooth functioning of the information systems.
4. The procedure of electronic declaring consists of four stages and is performed according to the Scheme according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision, including:
at the first stage - authorized bodies without fail enter into EAIS allowing and other documents at the level of interdepartmental interaction according to the list of allowing and other documents, and also authorized bodies on their issue according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision. Allowing and other documents are entered into EAIS before issue or along with issue to their applicant;
at the second stage - the declaring person prepares the electronic declaration and the submitted documents, certifies them the digital signature (further - the EDS) and by means of AISEDT sends to customs authority.
The customs applicant shall enter data on the specialist in customs clearance or the other person in the list and specify the term of its powers for submission of the electronic declaration to customs authorities by this customs clearance specialist or the other person, except for diplomatic and consular representations of foreign states.
If the electronic declaration moves on behalf of diplomatic and consular representations of foreign states, this about the customs clearance specialist and the other person are not entered in the list.
at the third stage - after receipt of the electronic declaration and the submitted documents EAIS performs preliminary automatic formatno-logical check regarding correctness of filling of GTD and the provided electronic documents.
In case of identification of shortcomings in case of preliminary automatic formatno-logical check, EAIS the electronic notification containing list of shortcomings in real time sends to the declaring person.
In case of positive result of checks the electronic declaration automatically is registered in EAIS with assignment of registration number and this declaration becomes the document, effectual in law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.