of April 25, 2018 No. 378
About approval of the Regulations on appointment and payment of daily benefit for children
Based on article 9 of the Law No. 547-XV of December 25, 2003 on the public assistance (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 249), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1) Regulations on appointment and payment of daily benefit for children, according to appendix No. 1;
2) changes and additions which are made to some orders of the Government, according to appendix No. 2.
2. To perform expenses on payment of daily benefit for children within the financial resources approved in transfers of special purpose from the government budget in local budgets of the second level.
3. The daily benefit for children is provided since January 1, 2018.
4. Declare invalid the Order of the Government No. 851 of October 8, 2014. "About approval of the Regulations on appointment and payment of daily benefit for the children placed in the Communal house for the children who are in risk situation" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 319-324, 915).
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Health, work and social protection.
Minister of Health, work and social protection
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of April 25, 2018 No. 378
1. Norma Polozheniya about appointment and payment of daily benefit (further - the Provision) are applied to children for:
1) Social service "Service of foster education" (further - Service of foster education);
2) Social service "Orphanage of family type" (further - Orphanage of family type);
3) Services of guardianship/guardianship (further - guardianship/guardianship);
4) Social service "The communal house for the children who are in risk situation" (further - the Communal house);
5) Social service "The center of accommodation of the children separated from parents" (further - the Center of placement).
2. The concepts used in this Provision mean:
1) daily benefit for the child - the fixed amount of money provided daily to the child for the individual order (further - daily benefit);
2) beneficiaries of daily benefit are children with the status of the child, temporarily without parental support, or the child, without parental support, established according to the Law No. 140 of June 14, 2013 on special protection of children, being in the risk situations, and the children separated from parents placed in services, specified in Item 1, students in educational institution since the fifth class before achievement of 18 years;
3) the key worker for the child - person responsible for planning and provision of daily benefit:
a) the foster tutor, within Service of foster education;
b) the parent tutor, within Orphanage of family type;
c) the guardian/custodian, within guardianship/guardianship;
d) the social teacher within the Communal house appointed his director;
e) the specialist within the Center of placement appointed his director.
3. The daily benefit is provided on the basis of the following principles:
1) respect for the highest interest of the child;
3) providing right to informing;
4) providing equal opportunities.
4. The daily benefit is provided to children daily, throughout the entire period of their placement in the social services specified in Item 1.
5. In addition to daily benefit benefits at birthday of the child and in holidays are established and paid:
1) New year (on January 1),
2) Christmas (on December 25 or on January 7),
4) Children's Day (on June 1).
6. The size of daily benefit is established according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
7. If the child does not treat Christian belief, the key worker informs the child on possibility of receipt of the benefits provided in subitems 2) and 3) of Item 5, in any other day and, according to the child's wishes, provides inclusion of the necessary amount of the expense report.
8. The size of the daily benefits provided in appendix No. 1 to this Provision is indexed annually, on April 1, since 2019.
9. Coefficient of indexation is the indicator of growth of consumer prices for the previous year determined according to the procedure, established by the Government. If when calculating the fraction expressed in baths turns out, it is rounded to one leu towards growth.
10. Annual expenses for children are determined by payment of daily benefits proceeding from number of the children placed in each of the services listed in Item 1, and the size of the daily benefits provided in appendix No. 1 to this Provision.
11. The supplier of service allocates monthly, in advance, under the list, financial resources necessary for payment of daily benefits to children, the key worker of the child - in case of the services listed in subitems 1), 2) and 3) of Item 1, or to the director - in case of the services listed in subitems 4) and 5) of Item 1, according to the personal list of children.
12. In case of accommodation of the child in the services listed in Item 1 during current month the daily benefit is paid to this child since next month, and for days of the last month in which the child was placed in service, the unpaid daily benefit is paid along with payment of the first daily benefit.
13. The key worker of the child in case of the services listed in subitems 1) of Item 1, or the director in case of the services listed in subitems 4) and 5) of Item 1, monthly constitutes 2) and 3) and submits under list the expense report with appendix of the monthly report on payment of daily benefits, according to appendix No. 3 to this Provision.
14. The financial resources allocated to the key worker of the child in case of the services listed in subitems 1) 2) and 3) of Item 1, or to the director in case of the services listed in subitems 4) and 5) of Item 1, which were not paid to children because of the child's exit from service, transfer of the child to other service, the death of the child are calculated from the expense report and return to the service provider.
15. The key worker of the child has the following obligations:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.