of December 30, 1995 No. 267
About transportation of early oil which will be extracted as a result of joint development of fields "Azeri", "Chirag" and deep-water part of the Gyuneshli field in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea
Based on task of the President of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 7, 1995, considering importance for economy of the Azerbaijan Republic of early oil which will be extracted as a result of joint development of fields "Azeri", "Chirag" and deep-water part of the Gyuneshli field in the Azerbaijani sector of the Caspian Sea, and in view of the appeal of State oil company about withdrawal of the parcels of land under construction of pipelines and objects for transportation of early oil in the northern and western directions, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Considering that the part of the oil pipeline located in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic Grozny-Baku with a diameter of 720 mm consists on balance of State oil company, completely to charge questions of use of the specified oil pipeline in connection with the forthcoming export of early oil to State oil company.
2. To the state committee on fuel according to the existing rules to provide transfer on balance of State oil company of the oil pipeline the Gyuzdek-Aghstafa with a diameter of 530 mm which construction was suspended in 1992.
3. Azerigaz state-owned company according to the existing rules to provide transfer of the Gazymagomed-Gazakh gas pipeline with a diameter of 1020 mm on balance of State oil company.
Azerigaz state-owned company and State oil company, considering that under the joint agreement the gas pipeline with a diameter of 1020 mm will be used for transportation of early oil, to separate attached to the specified gas pipeline of the line of gas supply, to attach them to the operating trunk gas pipeline with a diameter of 1220 mm and to provide its safe operation.
To make financing of the specified works at the expense of State oil company.
4. Provide to state oil company to the Cabinet of Ministers of the offer on withdrawal of the corresponding parcels of land under construction of the new oil pipeline, the gas pipeline, terminal and other objects intended for transportation of early oil in the northern and western directions.
5. To the executive authorities of the city of Baku and areas on which territory early oil will be transported, the Ministry of Agriculture, the State committee on the ground, and to Azerles Production association to give to State oil company necessary assistance in withdrawal of the parcels of land for the new oil pipeline, the gas pipeline and other objects, and also in construction and operation of the specified objects.
6. To the state committee on fuel, State oil company and Azerigaz State-owned company together with the Ministry of Economics to prepare and provide to the Cabinet of Ministers the actions plan, the above-stated objects connected with transfer on balance of State oil company.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on department of oil and chemistry, agrarian and industrial department and department of territorial development of Business management of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Prime Minister F. GULIEV
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.