of September 6, 1999 No. 146
About approval of some regulatory legal acts connected with fish breeding in the Azerbaijan Republic
Based on the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fishery" of June 13, 1998 the No. 722 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Admissible regulations of harmful effects on water objects of fish value", "Types, rates, rules of application of payments for use of fish inventories and penalties for illegal fishery", "Payment and rules of use of fish inventories in the Azerbaijan Republic by legal entities and physical persons of foreign states".
2. Recognize invalid the first and second Items of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic "About measures for strengthening of protection of inventories of valuable species of fish, water animals and invertebrates in reservoirs of fish economy of the Azerbaijan Republic" of March 1, 1993 as No. 128.
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of September 6, 1999 No. 146
1. "Admissible regulations of harmful effects on water objects of fish value" (further - regulations) are constituted on the basis of the Water code of the Azerbaijan Republic and the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About fishery" and pursue the aim of prevention of pollution of the land water currents and reservoirs relating to water objects of fish value, and also the sector of the Caspian Sea belonging to the Azerbaijan Republic (further - water objects) waste and sewage.
2. Water objects are considered contaminated if came to condition, in parts or in full unsuitable for existence and development of fish inventories and other live organisms owing to change of structure and properties of water in view of direct or indirect impact of waste and sewage of all types of household and economic origin.
Criterion of pollution of water is deterioration in its quality owing to change of organoleptic properties and availability as a part of harmful to fish and other live organisms (including having fodder and hunting value) substances, and also the temperature increase of water which entailed changes of conditions of normal life activity of water organisms.
3. Compound and high-quality suitability of the water used in fish economy is determined on the basis of this Regulations and requirements.
4. It is forbidden:
dump in water objects sewage of all types without the consent of the Azerbaijani open joint stock company of melioration and water economy (on land water objects), and also the Ministries of Ecology and Natural Resources and the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic, within the of the powers exercising the state control of use and protection of water objects and also without approval of sanitary and epidemiologic and fishery conservation service;
dump the sewage containing pollutants with the unspecified admissible limits of density (ALD) in water objects;
allow emissions in water objects from oil pipelines and oil fields;
dump in water objects the crude waste, podnastilovy and ballast waters, and also dangerous liquid and dense wastes from watercrafts and stationary installations;
dump any kind sewage to places of mass spawning, food and wintering of fish;
dump waste and sewage of all types in the water objects having the status of the national park and which are taken away for research works.
5. Specifications of dumping of sewage into water objects, requirements to them and ways of their approval, and also observance of these conditions are regulated by these rules.
6. Dumping, elimination and neutralization of the sewage containing radioactive materials are performed according to existing rules of radioactive safety, rules of sanitary work with radioactive materials and other sources of ionizing radiation.
7. It is forbidden to dump in water objects the pulps formed as a result of neutralization of radioactive sewage, rainfall and boiler clots, and also highly active liquid waste in connected with these river basins, ditches and other water objects.
8. It is forbidden to dump the sewage containing radioactive materials to the lakes, lakes and ponds which are taken away for cultivation of fish and bird and also in connected with these river basins, ditches and other water objects.
9. On value for fish economy water objects are divided into two categories:
the water objects used for recovery, surplus and protection of the valuable types of fish differing in high oxygen sensitivity - to the first category;
the water objects used for other purposes of fish economy - to the second category.
10. The category of water object for fish economy is determined by fishery conservation service taking into account future development of fish economy and fishery by value.
11. The structure and properties of water objects in which waste and natural waters merge in each Item established by fishery conservation service within 500-meter distance from the place of dumping shall meet the requirements of fishery.
12. Possibility of dumping of sewage on the sites of water objects which are near places of mass spawning, food and wintering of fishes, and also conditions of merge of sewage to waters of fishery object are determined by fishery conservation service.
13. The structure and properties of water in the water objects used for the fishery purposes, admissible limits of density of hazardous substances in waters of water objects of fish value shall not exceed the normative indicators given in appendices No. 1 and 2 to this Regulations.
14. In case of receipt in water object of several pollutants with the same indicator of harmful effects (taking into account amount of the waste mixes dumped from neighboring spillways) ratio of the amount of density of separate substances in water (S 1, S 2,: Sn) to their DPP shall not exceed units:
If on the site of water object accepting sewage of the projectible company, conditions of water use change, permission to dumping of sewage by such companies shall be reviewed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.