of June 27, 2018 No. PP-3813
About measures for the organization of activities of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan
In the country conditions and possibilities for development of traditional and academic musical and dancing art, increase in professional skill of contractors and identification of talented youth are created, full support and stimulation of creativity of musical contractors and dancing collectives are provided.
At the same time the complex solution of tasks of state policy on support of development of musical and dancing art causes need of enhancement of management system for this sphere.
Also questions of further strengthening of material and technical resources of art collectives and orchestras, creations of due system of promoting of art need the decision.
For the purpose of increase in cultural level of the population, enhancement of system of musical and esthetic education of younger generation and promotion of the national, classical and modern art:
1. Agree with offers of the Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and khokimiyats of areas on creation:
based on Creative consolidation of art collectives of Uzbekistan, Consolidation of collectives national symphonic, chamber and national tool orchestras of Uzbekistan and Palace of arts "Turkiston" of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan (further - the State philharmonic hall) under the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the form of public institution;
based on directorates, associations of the academic and national art staff of territorial departments of the State philharmonic hall in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas.
2. Determine that:
The state philharmonic hall is legal successor of Creative consolidation of art collectives of Uzbekistan, Consolidation of collectives national symphonic, chamber and national tool orchestras of Uzbekistan and Palace of arts "Turkiston" by their rights, obligations and agreements;
territorial departments of the State philharmonic hall in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and areas are legal successors of the relevant directorates, associations of the academic and national art collectives.
3. Determine the main objectives of the State philharmonic hall:
development on the basis of the advanced achievements of national, classical and modern musical and dancing art;
forming and satisfaction of spiritual needs of the population in musical and dancing art by means of lecture hall, concert and musical and educational work;
creation of conditions for fruitful work of creative figures in the field of musical and dancing art;
promotion of achievements of musical and dancing art in Uzbekistan and abroad;
replenishment of the repertoire of the State philharmonic hall the best samples of national and foreign classics;
forming by means of musical and educational work of harmoniously developed personality, esthetic and moral education of the population, support and stimulation of gifted youth;
active promotion of all types and genres of musical and dancing art, their promoting by means of radio and television, other mass media, including on the Internet;
ensuring availability of concert actions to all segments of the population for the purpose of their involvement in the sphere of cultural life;
enhancement of art level and professional skill of music and dancing bands and contractors.
structure of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1;
structure of the Karakalpak Republican department of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan and standard structure of regional departments of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan according to appendices No. No. 2 and 2a;
Grant to the Minister of Cultural Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right to make, if necessary, changes to structure of the State philharmonic hall, and also to structure and standard structures according to the Karakalpak Republican department and regional departments of the State philharmonic hall within the approved extreme total number of workers and the salary fund.
5. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve the program of measures for development of activities of the State philharmonic hall of Uzbekistan in a month, having provided, including strengthening of its material and technical resources.
6. Determine sources of financing of activities of the State philharmonic hall and its territorial departments:
means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
receipts from concert and spectacular activities;
charitable gifts of legal entities and physical persons;
grants of the international financial institutions and donor organizations;
other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
Determine that funds of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for content of the State philharmonic hall and its territorial departments, including material logistics, are allocated for covering of their expenses which are not provided with own income.
7. Extend to artistic and art personnel of the State philharmonic hall and its territorial departments action of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 20, 1995 No. UP-1280 "About Measures for Support and Stimulation of Further Development of Theatrical and Musical Art in Uzbekistan", having kept behind artistic and art personnel length of service still to place of employment.
8. Determine that the State philharmonic hall and its territorial departments have the right to perform concert and spectacular activities without receipt of the corresponding license, and also concert and spectacular action in the Republic of Uzbekistan without receipt of one-time permission with observance of requirements of the legislation.
9. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to allocate the State philharmonic hall funds for purchase of two cars, two high-capacity buses and one cargo vehicle for ensuring carrying out effective concert and spectacular activities.
10. Place the State philharmonic hall to the address: city of Tashkent, street of Navoiy, house 2.
11. Make changes to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2017 No. PP-2778 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan" according to appendix No. 4.
12. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in a month to approve the charter of the State philharmonic hall and to provide its state registration in accordance with the established procedure;
together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve standard states of the State philharmonic hall and its territorial departments in a month;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.