of July 4, 2018 No. 75
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of financial accounting in banks of Ukraine
According to Articles 7, of 15, of 41, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", article 68 of the Law of Ukraine "About banks and banking activity", for the purpose of enhancement of regulatory legal acts which establish requirements for the organization of financial accounting in banks of Ukraine the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on the organization of financial accounting in banks of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Recognize invalid regulatory legal acts of the National Bank of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
3. To accounting department (Lukasiewicz B. V.) after official publication to inform banks information on adoption of this resolution.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice-chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Borisenko G. M.
Ya. V. Smoly
Approved by the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of July 4, 2018 No. 75
1. This Provision is developed according to the Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", "About banks and banking activity", "About financial accounting and the financial reporting in Ukraine" and the basic principles of international accounting standards.
2. This Provision establishes the main requirements for the organization of financial accounting in banks of Ukraine.
3. In this Provision terms are used in such value:
1) analytical accounts - registers of analytics;
2) financial accounting in banks - process of identification, measurement, registration, accumulating, generalization, storage and information transfer about transactions of bank to external and internal users for decision making;
3) the executive in charge - the employee of bank which according to its service duties and/or the order of management of bank has powers to carry out certain transactions and bears responsibility for their proper execution;
4) intra banking activities - transactions of bank which are not connected with accomplishment of orders of clients;
5) intra bank accounts - all other accounts of analytics which do not belong to client accounts;
6) client accounts - accounts on which means which manager are clients of bank are considered. Correspondent, current, supplementary (deposit) accounts, accounts of conditional storage belong to client accounts (eskroa), settlement accounts;
7) accounting policy - set of the principles, methods and procedures which is used by bank for conducting financial accounting, creation and accounts presentation;
8) No. 209 is excluded according to the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 26.09.2022
9) No. 209 Is excluded according to the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 26.09.2022
10) No. 209 Is excluded according to the Resolution of Board of the National Bank of Ukraine of 26.09.2022
11) transaction of bank - action or event owing to which there are changes in financial condition of bank and on balance sheet or off-balance bank accounts;
12) personal account - the account of analytics of the transactions with clients of bank performed according to prisoners between bank and clients of agreements;
13) assessment - process of determination of sums of money on which elements of financial statements in the Report on financial condition (Balance) and in the Profit and loss statement and other comprehensive income (The report on financial results) shall be recognized and be reflected; assessment basis - the certain identified property (for example, historical cost, fair value or cost of accomplishment) Article which is estimated. Application of basis of assessment to asset or liability generates assessment of this asset or liability and the corresponding income and expenses;
14) the source document - the document containing data on transaction;
15) registers synthetic and analytics of transactions are the carriers of special format (paper, electronic) in the form of sheets, books, magazines intended for the chronological, systematic or combined accumulating, grouping and generalization of information from the source documents accepted to accounting;
16) storno - error correction method in bookkeeping registers by the return record at size of mistake and simultaneous specifying of the correct amount. Corrections are made to the bookkeeping register in that accounting period in which mistakes which can arise during mathematical calculations, application of accounting policy, the wrong interpretation of the facts, wrong transfer and/or cash write-off on accounts, improper execution of job responsibilities are revealed;
The term "operational day" is applied in the value stated in the Law of Ukraine "About payment services".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.