of June 15, 2018 No. 239
About approval of Single rules on rational and complex use of subsoil
1. Approve the enclosed Single rules on rational and complex use of subsoil.
2. To provide to development department of the oil industry of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 18, 2018
_____________ Zh. Kasymbek
It is approved
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 20, 2018
_____________ B. Sultanov
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
June 19, 2018
_____________ T. Suleymenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 15, 2018 No. 239
1. These Single rules on rational and complex use of subsoil (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 11 of Article 121 and Item 3 of article 184 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 27, 2017 "About subsoil and subsurface use" (further - the Code).
2. These rules establish requirements to investigation and development of fields of hydrocarbons and development of the fields of uranium located in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and are held for use competent authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan, authorized body in the field of hydrocarbons, authorized body in the field of uranium and their territorial authorities, subsoil users (operators, trustees) and the organizations.
By other types of minerals of the requirement of these Rules do not extend.
3. Provisions of these rules extend to all subsoil users (operators, managing companies, trustees) irrespective of patterns of ownership and date of the conclusion of contracts for subsurface use, including the production sharing agreements, except as specified, provided by these rules.
4. Project documents in the field of subsurface use on hydrocarbons and in the field of uranium production, approved before entry into force of these rules, are effective before the termination of term of their action and the procedure for conducting investigation and development on these projects is regulated by provisions of these rules, except for Chapters 4, of 6, of 10,.
5. In Rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) hydrocarbons - oil, sour gas and natural bitumen;
2) oil - crude oil, gas condensate, and also the hydrocarbons received after purification of crude oil and processing of combustible slates, petrobituminous rocks or resinous sands;
3) deposit of hydrocarbons - the part of subsoil containing the isolated natural accumulation of hydrocarbons in the trap formed by breed collector and tire of impermeable rocks;
4) the field of hydrocarbons - deposit or set of the deposits relating to one or several traps controlled by single structural element and located on one local square, the report according to the estimates of stock counting received the positive decision of the state examination of subsoil provided by the Code;
5) geological inventories - the inventories of hydrocarbons which are in deposits;
6) inventories of hydrocarbons - the mass of oil, condensate, and also the gas amount in deposits provided to standard (0,1 of MPa and 200C) to conditions;
7) layer approbation - complex of the works aiming at challenge of inflow from layer, sampling of reservoir liquid, assessment of nature of saturation of layer, determination of the key hydrodynamic parameters of layer and output of wells. Approbation of layers is carried out both in the course of well-drilling in open trunk, and in operational column;
8) testing of well - temporary operation of well in the research purposes during investigation and additional exploration of the site of production during production;
9) independent wells - first-priority search or appraisal wells which drilling is carried out for clarification of the main lines of structure of deposit (set of deposits) and their placement it is planned according to geophysical surveys, to results of search drilling;
10) dependent wells - search or appraisal wells, feasibility of drilling and which points of laying are determined by results of drilling of the independent wells or other geological researches provided in the project of prospecting works with the purpose of refining of geological structure of deposit;
11) Test operation - the works which are carried out for the purpose of aimed and receipts of the additional information about geological field characteristics of layers and deposits, complex geologic-geophysical and hydrodynamic well survey for creation of the project of mining. Test operation provides temporary operation of wells and hydrocarbon production in the research purposes;
12) development (industrial development) of the field of hydrocarbons - the hydrocarbon production which is carried out to the production period;
13) difficult projects of investigation of hydrocarbons - projects within contracts for exploration and production with one of the following parameters:
well-drilling with vertical depth more than five thousand meters;
hydrogen sulfide content in 3,5 formation fluid and more than a percent;
abnormally high reservoir pressure of deposit with coefficient of anomaly of 1,5 and more.
14) basic project documents in the field of subsurface use on hydrocarbons - the project of prospecting works; project of test operation; project of mining of hydrocarbons;
15) technical project documents - the documents developed on the basis of basic project documents, including, but, without being limited, the following project documents: project of seismic works; the engineering design on well-drilling; project of arrangement, project of preservation of the subsoil plot; project of liquidation or preservation of technological objects; the project of mitigation of consequences of subsurface use on hydrocarbons;
16) stock counting of hydrocarbons - the detailed studying of subsoil combining in itself all data received in the course of searches, assessment, test operation and industrial development of deposits of hydrocarbons by results of which the quantity is counted and the quality evaluation of inventories of hydrocarbons is given;
17) operational stock counting of hydrocarbons - assessment of inventories of hydrocarbons on again found deposits of hydrocarbons on the basis of primary data received in the course of carrying out searches and assessment of deposits of hydrocarbons;
18) geological inventories of uranium - the uranium inventories which are in deposits;
19) the uranium inventories accepted to working off - part of balance sheet geological inventories which can be taken from subsoil by the existing systems and technologies applied in case of development of fields. On readiness degree to production inventories are subdivided on:
opened - part of industrial inventories in operational blocks, razburenny technological wells;
prepared - part of inventories from among opened within which all amounts of preparatory work provided by the project of working off are executed (drilling of technological wells, binding their superficial and underground communications, acidulation of the block);
ready to production - part of inventories from among prepared from which metal production is begun.
20) uranium - the natural uranium containing on weight about uranium-238, isotope percent 99,28 about 0,71 of percent of isotope of uranium-235 and about uranium-234 isotope percent 0,01";
21) trial production of uranium - the uranium production which is carried out on initial stage of the period of production for the purpose of receipt of the additional information about properties of mineral raw materials and types of ores, mining-and-geological conditions of their extraction from subsoil and technology of their conversion, the choice of parameters of acidulation and method of operation of the field;
22) uranium deposit - the deposit which does not have clear geological boundary both by and in the plan which contours are carried out according to approbation taking into account onboard content and onboard metroprotsent;
23) the field of uranium - the part of subsoil containing natural accumulation of uranium deposits which inventories are counted and estimated as a result of carrying out investigation.
6. On start natural phase state of hydrocarbons in subsoil of deposit are subdivided on single-phase and two-phase.
7. Treat single-phase:
1) the oil pools containing only oil with the gas dissolved in it;
2) the gas deposits containing only natural gas consisting of low-molecular hydrocarbons;
3) the gas-condensate deposits containing gas with hydrocarbon condensate in gas condition.
8. Two-phase deposits in initial natural type contain in layers at the same time oil and the free gas lying over oil in the form of the gas heading or gas-condensate part of deposit and oil rim.
1) oil with the gas or gas-condensate heading in case of Vn 0, 75;
2) gas-oil or gas-condensate and oil in case of 0, 5vn <0,75;
3) oil and gas or oil-gas condensate in case of 0,25 <Vn <0,50;
4) gas or gas-condensate with oil rim in case of Vn 0, 25.
10. For two-phase deposits the initial system of development is guided by first-priority extraction of phase which share of amount prevails in total amount of deposit (more than 50 percent). The final decisions on priority of selection of phases are proved by the project of mining of hydrocarbons.
11. Fields of hydrocarbons are subdivided, depending on share of amount of petrosaturated part of Vn in the total amount of hydrocarbons of all deposits of the field, on:
1) oil (including gas-oil) in case of 0, 5vn1;
2) oil and gas (including oil-gas condensate) in case of 0, 25vn <0,50;
3) gas or gas-condensate in case of Vn <0,25.
12. Simultaneous development of oil and gas-condensate parts of the oil-gas condensate field with compensation of the balanced selections in the form of maintenance of reservoir pressure downloading the agent is allowed, in case of stock availability of gas-condensate part more than 70% of the total amount of inventories of deposit.
13. Investigation of hydrocarbons is the complex of the works connected with search and assessment of deposits of hydrocarbons including their test operation.
14. Prospecting works are performed during investigation and subdivided into search and estimative works.
15. Search works the works which are carried out for the purpose of detection of deposits of hydrocarbons, determination of forecast resources, their preliminary geological economic evaluation and reasons for further exploration works are recognized.
16. Search works include:
1) field geologic-geophysical surveys;
2) drilling and research of search wells:
3) coring, tests of fluids and their laboratory researches.
17. The total quantity and points of laying of search and/or appraisal wells with allocation of independent and dependent wells are proved and established in basic project documents of works.
18. The project of prospecting works, depending on the purpose of planned activities, can not include drilling and/or testing of wells.
19. When drilling search and appraisal wells coring in the target horizons according to the project document is without fail made.
20. In case of approbation of layer and testing of wells each productive layer is tested independently, and when ensuring separate measurement of key parameters in case of the different modes - joint testing of several layers at the same time is allowed. At the same time obtain the following data:
1) initial reservoir pressure and temperature;
2) outputs of wells and bottomhole pressure, possible in the conditions of the subsequent development;
3) general for each well and specific (that is on 1 meter of petrosaturated thickness) coefficients of productivity of research of the horizons on oil and liquid;
4) average for the drained part of the horizon permeability coefficient;
5) coefficient of conductivity of the horizon;
6) gas-pro-water content coefficient;
7) piezoconductivity coefficient.
21. In case of allocation by search or appraisal wells of productive layers (objects of testing in well), testing of objects in well is made for the term established by the project of prospecting works. Testing of each productive layer (object of testing in well) for the term which is not exceeding 90 (ninety) days for each object of testing with carrying out complex of trade and geological and hydrodynamic researches is allowed.
22. In case of each opening of new deposit (set of deposits) the subsoil user within a month from the date of such opening directs to authorized body on studying of subsoil the application for detection confirmation.
23. The subsoil user within a month from the date of confirmation of detection by authorized body on studying of subsoil shall notify in writing on it competent authority and begin development of the amendment to the project of prospecting works providing work by assessment.
24. In case of work on investigation the subsoil user shall provide:
1) optimality of the applied technological means when carrying out investigation according to the studied object of subsurface use;
2) timely and reliable reflection of all details of the works obtained yielded and results of researches in geological documentation.
25. Estimative works the works which are carried out for the purpose of okonturivaniye and estimates of the found deposits, stock counting on industrial categories and estimates of feasibility of their involvement in industrial development are recognized.
26. Estimative works are carried out on the site (sites) of subsoil within expected contours of the found deposit (set of deposits), taking into account borders of the site (sites) on depth determined in the project of prospecting works.
27. During investigation the subsoil user has the right to carrying out test operation of the found deposit (set of deposits) according to the approved subsoil user and who received the positive decisions provided by the Code and other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of examinations by the project of test operation.
28. Need of carrying out test operation of deposits of hydrocarbons is determined by the subsoil user. Test operation can not be carried out in the presence of the data sufficient for stock counting of hydrocarbons and designing of mining.
29. Test operation is carried out for the purpose of aimed and receipts of the additional information about geological field characteristics of layers and deposits, complex geologic-geophysical and hydrodynamic well survey and creation of the project of mining of hydrocarbons.
30. Test operation provides temporary operation of wells and hydrocarbon production in the research purposes for determination of the parameters necessary in case of development system design.
31. For carrying out test operation the subsoil user shall execute operational stock counting of hydrocarbons and receive the positive decision of state examination of subsoil.
32. Test operation of deposit (set of deposits) of hydrocarbons is carried out according to the project of test operation approved by the subsoil user and received the positive decisions provided by the Code and other laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of examinations.
33. Depending on share of amount of petrosaturated part from the total amount of deposit of the hydrocarbons provided in Item 9 of these rules, the project of test operation is divided on:
1) project of test operation of oil and gas-oil pools;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.