of September 15, 2017 No. 584
About questions of functioning of certain check points
For the purpose of accomplishment of the international obligations within the Eurasian Economic Union, according to articles 11 and 31 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for streamlining of functioning of the check points through frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic intended for the international automobile, air and railway service, and internal stationary posts on highways of the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 19, 2007 to No. 556 the following change:
in the List of check points on the Kyrgyz-Uzbek frontier approved by the above-stated resolution:
- in Item 5 in line items "Customs", "Veterinary", "Phytosanitary" and the "Counter-narcotics" signs "+ of the column "Control Types"" to replace with signs" -".
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About some measures for functioning of check points" of May 6, 2016 No. 231 the following change:
- in Item 2 to exclude line item of "Baymak-avtodorozhny".
3. To implementation of actions on arrangement and hardware of check points, according to the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union "About Single requirements to the equipment and material equipment of the buildings, rooms and constructions necessary for the organization of border, customs, sanitary and quarantine, veterinary, quarantine phytosanitary and transport control performed at check points through external border of state members of the Customs union and form of the passport of the check point through external border of state members of the Customs union" of June 22, 2011 No. 688, it is temporary to State Border Service of the Kyrgyz Republic to perform in the simplified procedure the omission of persons and automobile vehicles through Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic at the check point on the Kyrgyz-Uzbek frontier of "Baymak-avtodorozhny".
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify through diplomatic channels the Uzbek side on the made decision.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.