Registered by the
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
February 6, 1998
of December 12, 1997 No. 777
About approval of Rules of obligatory certification of pipes and cylinders
According to the Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "About standardization and certification" of May 10, 1993 No. 46-93, of PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Rules of obligatory certification of pipes and cylinders (are applied).
2. To heads of certification bodies of pipes and cylinders to bring the approved Rules of obligatory certification of pipes and cylinders to permission of the interested companies, the organizations and organizations, and also subjects of business activity irrespective of patterns of ownership after registration of these Rules in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in a month.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the First Deputy Chairman Gosstandart of Ukraine Ruban Yu. G.
Chairman Gosstandarta of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the State committee of Ukraine on standardization, metrology and certification of December 12, 1997 No. 777
1.1 These Rules establish procedure and requirements to carrying out obligatory certification of pipes, cylinders (further - products) in the Ukrainian state system of certification of products - System of certification of UKRSEPRO (further - System).
1.2. Rules are obligatory:
- for certification bodies of products (further - OS) which are accredited by Gosstandart of Ukraine on the right of certification of products:
- for accredited test laboratories (centers);
- for the companies, organizations, the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership and citizens - subjects of business activity.
1.3. These Rules are used for carrying out both obligatory, and voluntary certification of products.
During development of Rules such documents are used:
- DSTU 3410-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Basic provisions";
- DSTU 3413-96 "System of certification Ukrsepro.Poryadok of carrying out certification of products";
- DSTU 3414-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Production certification. Procedure";
- DSTU 3415-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Register of System";
- DSTU 3417-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. The procedure of recognition of results of certification of products which is imported";
- DSTU 3419-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Certification of quality systems. Procedure for carrying out";
- DSTU 3498-96 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Forms of documents. Form and description";
- DSTU 2462-94 "Certification. Basic concepts. Terms and determinations";
- DSTU 2925-94 "Product quality. Quality estimation. Terms and determinations";
- DSTU 3021-95 "Testing and quality control of products. Terms and determinations";
- DSTU 3278-95 "System of development and statement of products on production. Main terms and determinations";
- GSTU 3957-2000 "System of certification of UKRSEPRO. Procedure for inspection of production during certification of products".
3.1. Certification of products carries out OS accredited in System in accordance with the established procedure. In case of certification of products, supervision of production and which operation perform bodies Minekoresursov of Ukraine Gosnadzorokhrantruda or other ministries (executive bodies) of Ukraine, OS involves them (in consent) in carrying out certification.
3.2. Subjects to certification in System are products which are made in Ukraine and are imported into Ukraine.
3.3. Obligatory certification in System is carried out on compliance to mandatory requirements of the regulating documents existing in Ukraine concerning safety of life, human health, protection of the surrounding environment according to the List of products which is subject to obligatory certification in Ukraine, approved by the order of the State committee of Ukraine on standardization, metrology and certification of 27.11.96 of N 499, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 19.12.96 (N 728/1753).
3.4. The procedure for obligatory certification of import products in System installs OS according to requirements "Procedure for customs clearance of import goods (products) which are subject to obligatory certification in Ukraine", the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of 04.11.97 of N 1211, DSTU 3413-96, of the Procedure for work on certification of products of foreign production which is made serially", of Gosstandart of Ukraine approved by the order of 18.08.98 of N633 and registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 14.10.98 N 657/3097, and these Rules.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since April 30, 2015 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine of March 27, 2015 No. 316