of January 11, 2018 No. 4
About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output
Based on the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445 "About some questions of bodies of the state statistics" the National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. Declare invalid the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of October 21, 2015 No. 158 "About approval of the Instruction on the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 04.11. 2015, 7/3272).
I. V. Medvedev
Approved by the Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of January 11, 2018 No. 4
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for the organization and carrying out selective state statistical observation of the prices of the finished industrial output shipped to consumers in the domestic market of the country both for export, and on the services of industrial nature rendered by the organizations to other legal entities.
2. In this Instruction the following main terms and their determinations are used:
basis year - year in which the amount of the shipped industrial output (the rendered service of industrial nature) in value term is used for selection of the basic organizations and goods (services) - representatives for selective state statistical observation of the prices of producers of industrial output (further - observation of the prices of producers);
the basic organization - representatively selected organization for observation of the prices of producers;
sample of respondents - subset of the respondents selected by certain rules from population of respondents for the purpose of carrying out observation of the prices of producers;
the finished goods are the products and semifinished products which are completely finished with processing, conforming to requirements of the existing standards, the approved specifications, including for completeness, or other specifications and technical documentation provided by the agreement, accepted on warehouse or the customer (buyer) and supplied with the certificate or other document certifying their quality;
the specification - the description or the list of characteristics which are used for identification of the separate goods (service) which are selected for registration of the prices;
goods representative - the specific goods, the representative of commodity group or commodity group which are selected for observation of the prices of producers;
commodity group - set of uniform goods representatives;
service representative - the specific service of industrial nature which is selected for observation of the prices of producers;
the price (rate) of the producer of industrial output (service) (further - the price of the producer) - the price at which the organization sells the products (renders service) to other organizations. The price of the producer does not include the value added tax, excises, other taxes, payments from revenue and expenses on transportation, loading and unloading of products. The price of the producer of the industrial output shipped for export also shall not include the customs duty and other charges which are not entering cost.
3. The purpose of observation of the prices of producers is measurement of average size of the change in price for goods, service at the time of their realization.
For observation of the prices of producers framework of economic, geographical and industry coverage is determined.
4. The economic sphere of observation of the prices of producers is characterized by scope of production operations on which the changes in price are estimated. In observation of the prices of producers all transaction types on production or conversion within the country of the goods and services estimated in market prices irrespective of their further consumption - in the domestic market or outside the country are considered.
5. Observation of the prices of producers covers all regions of the country irrespective of specialization of their industrial production and share of gross domestic product.
6. The industry scope of observation of the prices of producers includes industrial production in the following types of economic activity:
the mining industry - unites activities for mining, meeting in the nature in the form of strong breeds (coal and ore), liquid (oil) or gaseous state (natural gas), various production methods - underground or open-cast mining of fields, well-drilling and so on. Includes also the types of activity performed for the purpose of preparation of raw materials for realization: crushing, crushing, cleaning, drying, sorting, ore enrichment, liquefaction of natural gas and agglomeration of solid fuel. These types of activity usually perform the same organizations which extract the minerals and (or) other organizations located in close proximity to places of production;
the processing industry - includes production on physical or chemical conversion of materials, substances or components for the purpose of release of new products or its essential change, updating, transformation. Initial materials are raw materials agricultural, products of forestry and fishery, rocks and minerals. The made products can be ready to consumption or represent semifinished product for the subsequent processing. Assembly of complete designs, except buildings from the constituting components, separate component parts and details, specialized technical leaving, content and repair for the purpose of further reconstruction of the equipment or the equipment and reduction of other products in the working condition also belong to productive activity;
supply with the electric power, gas, vapor, hot water and the conditioned air - includes activities for production and transmission of electricity and gas, to providing with heat energy (vapor, hot water) and the conditioned air. Includes electricity distribution, natural gas, vapor, hot water on permanent networks (cables, overhead power transmission lines, gas pipelines, water supply systems) and activities for electricity distribution, gas, vapor, hot water to industrial facilities, residential massifs;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.