of May 12, 1998 No. 500
About approval of the Regulations on write-off of the become useless values relating to fixed assets
For the purpose of regulation of process of write-off of the machines, the equipment, vehicles and other become useless values relating to fixed assets, the Government of the Republic of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on write-off of the become useless values relating to fixed assets it (is applied).
2. Determine that all economic agents in whose authorized capital the state or administrative and territorial units have share the state and municipal companies and the budget bodies / organizations and public bodies / organizations on self-sufficiency perform write-off of the values relating to fixed assets according to requirements of this provision.
3. To bodies of public management to bring the regulations into accord with requirements of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of May 12, 1998 No. 500
1. The regulations on procedure for write-off of the become useless values relating to fixed assets (further - provision) establish procedure for write-off of the become useless real estate objects, machines, the equipment, vehicles and other property relating to fixed assets (further - fixed assets), according to the determination specified in part (2) article 261 of the Tax Code No. 1163/1997, or with accounting policy of the state/municipal companies, public bodies / organizations on self-sufficiency and commercial societies with completely or mainly the state capital which apply National accounting standards or International accounting standards, and also procedure for write-off of the values relating to fixed assets including incomplete capital investments in assets of the budget bodies / organizations, applying Methodological regulations of the organization of financial accounting and the financial reporting in the budget system.
2. Requirements of this provision extend to the state and municipal companies, public organizations, commercial societies with completely or mainly the public capital (further - the companies), except for fixed assets of special purpose which are written off based on the departmental regulation, except the long-term plantings which are subject to write-off according to the procedure, determined by the Government.
3. No. 142 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 26.02.2014
4. Fixed assets can be charged off:
a) completely worn-out;
b) become useless as a result of accidents, natural disasters, violations of normal service conditions;
d) become useless in connection with construction, expansion, reconstruction or modernization of the companies, including incomplete capital investments in assets, including non-material and material, including: incomplete buildings, incomplete special constructions, incomplete transfer installations, preparation of projects, other incomplete capital investments in tangible assets.
5. The companies can charge off the fixed assets provided in Item 4, only with the permission of the central bodies of public management or bodies of local public authority in subordination/management of which are.
The material values used for protection of the population, the prevention of emergency situations and liquidation of their consequences can be written off only after coordination with the General inspectorate on emergency situations.
6. For determination of unfitness of fixed assets and inefficiency of their repair, and also for execution of necessary documentation on write-off of fixed assets at the companies the order of the head forms the commissions on write-off which part are:
the chief engineer, either the deputy manager, or other person designated by the head as the commission chairman;
chief accountant or his deputy;
chiefs of divisions (services) on which balance the property which is subject to write-off is registered;
representatives of civil protection (in case of write-off of the material values used for protection of the population, the prevention of emergency situations and liquidation of their consequences);
the representative of the central body of public management or administrative and territorial unit under whose supervision the state/municipal company is
Commercial societies in which authorized capital there is share of the state or administrative and territorial unit include in structure of the commission on write-off of the representative of the state or administrative and territorial unit.
7. Commissions on write-off:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.