of May 24, 2018 No. 54
About Civil protection
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on April 19, 2018
This Law regulates the legal relationship arising in the field of Civil protection of the population and the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in emergency situations in peace and wartime.
All citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign citizens and stateless persons which are in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic irrespective of stay time are subject to protection against emergency situations.
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) Civil protection - component of system of nation-wide actions for preparation for protection and on protection of the population, material and cultural values and the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic from emergency situations in peace and wartime;
2) the state system of Civil protection - nation-wide system which elements are governing bodies, forces and means of state bodies, local government bodies, public associations and voluntary organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic, performing functions on protection of the population and the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic in emergency situations in peace and wartime. The state system of Civil protection includes the National platform of the Kyrgyz Republic on disaster risk reduction;
3) the National platform of the Kyrgyz Republic on disaster risk reduction - the national mechanism of coordination and strategic management in the field of disaster risk reduction which have diversified and cross-disciplinary character, with participation of all concerned parties, including government institutions, private sector and civil society;
4) emergency situation - the situation which developed in certain territory of the Kyrgyz Republic as a result of the dangerous natural or technogenic phenomenon, accident, catastrophic crash, natural or other disaster, impact of modern weapons of destruction which can entail or the human victims, damage to health of people or the environment entailed, considerable material losses and violation of conditions of life activity of people;
5) the prevention of emergency situations - complex beforehand the held events directed to the greatest possible reduction of risk of emergence of emergency situations, preserving life and human health, decrease in the extent of damage in case of their origin;
6) liquidation of emergency situations - localization and cancellation of the factors which caused the emergency situations, rescue and other urgent works which are carried out in case of emergency situations and directed to rescuing of life and preserving human health, decrease in the extent of damage;
7) zone of emergency situation - the territory in which there was emergency situation;
8) safety in emergency and crisis situations - condition of security of the population, the territories, objects and infrastructure of the country from the threats resulting from impact of emergency situation in peace and the wartime providing first-priority life support of the population taking into account gender and demographic requirements, functioning of objects and infrastructure;
9) authorized state body of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of Civil protection - state body of the executive authority of the Kyrgyz Republic, specially authorized to solve problems in the field of Civil protection, determined by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
10) the organizations - the organizations (organizations, the companies, subjects to managing irrespective of patterns of ownership) having objects of defense, economic and social value or representing high degree of danger of emergence of emergency situations in peace and wartime;
11) the commission on Civil protection - the permanent coordinating body of the state system of Civil protection intended for the organization and accomplishment of actions for Civil protection;
12) service of Civil protection - organizational and technical consolidation of governing bodies, forces and means of state bodies, organizations and their structural divisions irrespective of the forms of their property and departmental accessory (subordination) having similar profile of activities and special events of Civil protection, capable to joint carrying out specific type;
13) forces of Civil protection - army, division and forming of Civil protection;
14) means of Civil protection - special constructions, the equipment, tools, the equipment, equipment, means of communication, protection and first-aid treatment by the victim, the inventories of material means intended for rescuing of people and carrying out rescue and other urgent works;
15) troops and divisions of Civil protection - the military units, connections and divisions of authorized state body in the field of Civil protection which are specially prepared for the solution of tasks of Civil protection in peace and wartime;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.