It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On February 21, 2006 No. 1547
of February 6, 2006 No. 35
About approval of Instructions for use radio communication in the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About radio-frequency range", and also with Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 10, 1998 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of use of frequency range, forming and distribution of teleradio programs and data transmission" and of May 7, 2004 No. 215 "About measures for enhancement of activities of the Uzbek communication agency and informatization" I order to No. 293:
1. Approve the enclosed Instructions for use by radio communication in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. From the date of entry into force of this order to declare invalid the order of UZAPT No. 278 of July 28, 1999 approving the Instructions for use radio communication in the Republic of Uzbekistan registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (reg. No. 764 of 05.07.99).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy director general Sangilov M. M.
Approved by the Order of the Uzbek communication agency and informatization on February 6, 2006 No. 35
These rules according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About radio-frequency range", resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 10, 1998 No. 293 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of use of frequency range, forming and distribution of teleradio programs and data transmission" and of April 10, 2015 No. 87 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan" determine procedure for use of radio communication in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. These rules extend to all types of radio communication (except for networks of mobile radio communication public) performed by legal entities and physical persons (including foreign) in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. These rules do not extend to radio communication of diplomatic representations and consular establishments and the representative offices of the international organizations of foreign states equated to them in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. Each radio-electronic means (further - RES) can be established and be operated only according to the permissions issued by radio-frequency bodies according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
4. The procedure for use of radio-frequency range is determined by Republican council on the radio frequencies (further - RSRCh) which are interdepartmental collegiate organ on coordination of works in the field of regulation of use of radio-frequency range of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4(1). Radio-frequency bodies are the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, the Ministry of Defence and Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Radio-frequency bodies, along with other ministries, the state committees and departments, are part of RSRCh and are his members.
5. The legal entities and physical persons using means of radio communication shall follow the statutory rules and conditions of use of means of radio communication stipulated in the agreement of use signed with radio-frequency body in case of execution of allowing documents and to provide compliance of the used funds of radio communication to the established regulations for radio emissions.
6. Radio-frequency bodies under the conditions connected with features of operation of radio-electronic means, and also possibility of use of the separate radio frequencies having the right to stop in accordance with the established procedure, to suspend or limit their use.
7. Radio-frequency bodies and the State inspectorate for supervision in the field of communication, informatization and telecommunication technologies in accordance with the established procedure can prohibit operation of radio-electronic means in case of their mismatch to the established standards and technical regulations, not safety of citizens, environmental protections, and also in case of special circumstances.
8. RSRCh also has the right to suspend or limit right to use to radio-frequency range on time and (or) the territory in cases, stipulated by the legislation.
9. Information on suspension or restriction of right to use with radio-frequency range is carried in writing to the interested ministries, departments and radio-frequency bodies, and also legal entities and physical persons.
10. Radio-frequency bodies have the right to use RES of users of radio-frequency range for the purpose of safety of the state, liquidation of natural disasters or their effects.
11. Restrictions of operation of RES are introduced by radio-frequency bodies on the bands of radio frequencies assigned to them.
12. All RES, irrespective of their departmental accessory, working in the transceiving voice mode, shall transmit signals of identification:
in analog systems of radio communication - the radio call signs appropriated to them by the relevant radio-frequency organ;
in digital systems of radio communication - data (identifier) on the transmitting station (network) in the type conforming to the used standard of radio communication.
13. Radio exchange shall be performed only with use of the appropriated radio call signs transferred during the opening or the end of communication in analog systems of radio communication, or digital identifiers of the station in digital systems of radio communication.
14. Item 14 ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of the State committee of communication, informatization and telecommunication technologies of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 15.07.2013 No. 38-mkh
15. When using means of radio communication it is forbidden to legal entities and physical persons:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.