of July 22, 2014 No. ZR-137
About veterinary science
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on June 21, 2014
1. This Law governs the relations connected with realization, management of the sphere of veterinary science in the Republic of Armenia.
2. This Law extends to all subjects participating in the relations in the field of veterinary science including to persons performing activities in the field of veterinary science.
1. The sphere of veterinary science includes application of veterinary requirements, directed:
1) on protection of health of animals and wellbeing of animals;
2) on the prevention and elimination of outbreaks of infectious diseases of animals, general for animals and people, preserving stable epizootic situation and safety;
3) on production, conversion, storage, transportation, trade and (or) realization, import, export of animals, raw materials and animal products;
4) on production, storage, transportation, trade and (or) realization, import, export of materials for fertilization, veterinary medicines;
5) on the order and warehousing of collateral products of animal origin;
6) on veterinary activities, veterinary science and education, laboratory activities, veterinary and sanitary examination;
7) protection of the activities surrounding the circle from harmful effects as a result of implementation in the field of veterinary science.
2. The sphere of veterinary science also includes the state veterinary control directed to observance of veterinary requirements.
3. Provisions of the procedures for veterinary and sanitary examination established by the Government extend to the relations connected by the state veterinary and sanitary examination performed by authorized body within the state control.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) authorized body - Inspection security service of foodstuff;
2) veterinary science - the prevention, diagnostics, treatment of diseases of animals, actions for their elimination, protection of animals and wellbeing of animals, implementation of supervision of production, conversion, movement, sales of products and raw materials of animal origin, production of veterinary medicines and veterinary means, forages, baits, their import and export, protection of the territory of the Republic of Armenia from penetration of infectious diseases of animals;
3) veterinary activities - the professional activity of physical persons and legal entities directed to prevention, diagnostics, treatment of diseases of animals, general for animals and people, protection of health and wellbeing of animals, the prevention and elimination of epizootic situations, receipt of safe raw materials and animal products, by-products of animal origin;
4) veterinary service - implementation of veterinary science by physical persons and legal entities;
5) the veterinarian servicing municipality - the veterinarian servicing the municipality performing veterinary activities in one or several municipalities;
6) the goods which are subject to veterinary supervision - animals or materials for their fertilization (hatchable egg, semen, ovum, zygote, embryo), animal products, raw materials of animal origin, collateral products of animal origin, forage, bait, fodder mixes, feed additives, veterinary medicines;
7) the accompanying veterinary document - registration forms (the certificate, the reference, the certificate) used in the field of veterinary science which certify the state of health of the animals imported and exported from the Republic of Armenia and transported on the territories of the Republic of Armenia, origin of materials for fertilization, products and raw materials of animal origin, collateral products of animal origin, types of forages suitability of products and raw materials of animal origin, types of forages, materials for fertilization, veterinary medicines from the territories, safe from the point of view of infectious diseases of animals, from the veterinary and sanitary point of view;
8) veterinary and sanitary examination - the research of raw materials and animal products, types of forages, materials for fertilization of animals conducted for the purpose of veterinary-sanitary evaluation;
9) veterinary means - the clothes, devices, tools, the equipment necessary for veterinary activities, accessory to content of animals and care of them, special veterinary transport, the equipment;
10) veterinary medicine - substance or compound of the substances used in the field of veterinary science (biological products: vaccines, sets and medicines for diagnostics and identification of causative agents of diseases, the immune and hyperimmune serums, immunoglobulins, fractions of blood, medical and preventive medicines received from fabrics and bodies of animals, bacterial cultures and types of bacteria, hormonal medicines, tireostatik, beta antagonists, substances, medicines or means of plant, mineral, chemical, chemical and pharmaceutical origin and medical, disinfecting, antibacterial, insecticidal, rodentitsidny, antigelmintny, anti-kroveparazitarny, acaricidal action);
11) tireostatik - the substances influencing functioning of thyroid gland, promoting efficiency of growth of animals;
12) hormonic medicines - products containing substances hormonal - direct or indirect oestrogenic, androgenic or gestagenny action;
13) the period of the termination of veterinary medicine - the period between the last use of veterinary medicine and receipt of raw materials and animal products from animals during which proves to be true that raw materials and animal products do not contain residual amounts of veterinary medicine or admissible residual quantities are not exceeded;
14) epizooty - the situation of bystry spread of infectious diseases of animals and scope them the considerable territories in rather short time which is characterized by continuity of process and regularity of manifestation;
15) stock-rearing farm - the place of temporary or permanent content of animals, except for veterinary clinics and the organizations for ambulance by animal;
16) materials for fertilization of animals - semen, ovum, zygote and embryo, the impregnated caviar, hatchable egg used for artificial fertilization, fertilization and reproduction of animals;
17) animals are the mammals, birds, Amphibia, reptiles, fishes, mollusks, Crustacea, snails, insects, other vertebrata or backboneless animals containing the person or living in natural environment;
18) farm animals - large and small cattle (cows, buffalo s, sheep, goats), pigs, horses, hens, turkeys, quails, geese, ducks, rabbits, ostriches, bees, silkworms and other which contain for the purpose of receipt of raw materials and animal products;
19) pets are the animals belonging to the fed, getting divorced, containing animal species, but, as a rule, not intended for receipt of foodstuff;
20) lulling to slip of animals - temporary anesthesia or interruption of life of animals with use of the veterinary medicine which received the state registration;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.