of March 9, 2006 No. PP-303
About streamlining of implementation of separate types of business activity in the sphere of transportation of passengers by road transport
For the purpose of streamlining of activities for transportation of passengers by road transport, safety of life and health of citizens, and also improvement of quality of transport services:
2. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent till June 1, 2006 step-by-step re-registration of the individual entrepreneurs performing city, suburban, long-distance and international carriages of the passengers road transport who showed willingness to perform these types of activity with formation of legal entity.
Take into consideration that the individual entrepreneurs registered and who obtained licenses for activities for transportation of passengers by road transport before adoption of this resolution perform it according to earlier granted license till June 1, 2006.
3. Determine that the amount of the state fee corresponding to remaining period of action of the license of the individual entrepreneur can be set off on account of the state fee which is subject to payment in case of receipt of the license (licensed cards) by the carrier legal entity created by the specified entrepreneurs or is subject to return in accordance with the established procedure.
To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Agency of road and river transport in week time to develop and approve procedure for return and offsetting of the state fee paid by individual entrepreneurs in case of receipt of the license for implementation of transportations of passengers by road transport.
4. To the agency of road and river transport by preparation of the Regulations on licensing of activities for implementation of transportations of passengers by road transport to provide obligatory submission of the document confirming passing of annual technical inspection of the vehicle in licensed requirements.
5. Exempt, according to the procedure of exception, till June 1, 2006 legal entities from payment of mandatory fee in Republican road fund regarding the vehicles realized and brought by physical persons to the company legal entity specializing in commercial transportation of passengers on the basis of the corresponding license.
6. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoev Sh. M.
Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.