of January 14, 2006 No. PP-257
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for passing of military service by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About general conscription and military service" and for the purpose of enhancement of system of completing of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan devoted to the Homeland, the citizens who are comprehensively prepared for military service, procedure and conditions of passing of military service by them, ensuring permanent combat readiness of troops to protection of territorial integrity and safety of the state, and also further increase in prestige of profession of the serviceman:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for passing of military service as citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Provision) according to appendix.
Determine that this Provision determines procedure for passing by citizens of active duty at the call of and to the contract in the ministries and departments of the Republic of Uzbekistan in which office activities are equated to military service on positions of the private, sergeant and officers, and also the faces consisting in reserve of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Determine that:
on military service (compulsory military service) on positions of ordinary structure citizens are called during the term established by the legislation at the age of, as a rule, from 18 to 23 years inclusive, based on the decisions of the draft commissions of areas (cities) passed according to results of military and professional selection of recruits (medical examination, studying of moral and psychological and intellectual qualities, and also other criteria determined by the legislation);
completing of Armed Forces by contract servicemen is performed on the basis of military and professional selection of the most prepared candidates (medical examination, testing of mental abilities and assessment of physical capacities);
the procedure for transfer, passing and dismissal from military service of contract servicemen is regulated by the legislation, and also the contract signed between the state on behalf of the ministry (department) and the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan about its voluntary revenues to active duty in which the mutual rights, obligations and responsibility of the parties, terms and other essential conditions of passing of military service are regulated;
the contract is signed for a period of five years and prolonged on the expiration of the specified term in accordance with the established procedure - the conclusion of the new contract. Prolongation of the contract with the serviceman can be made for the term of less than five years taking into account the term of age achievement of limit of stay on military service. Cadets of the highest military educational institutions in case of transfer for study sign the contract for the term of training with condition of the subsequent obligatory passing of military service by them on officers positions within five years. The announcement of the order of the commander (chief) of the conclusion of the contract with the serviceman is performed in a festive atmosphere before staff of body (organization);
service by contract servicemen of sergeant and officer structures, their office growth during all term of passing of military service is followed by continuous professional training, systematic advanced training in military educational institutions, as a rule, every three years of service;
movement, appointment to higher positions of contract servicemen is made consistently, according to their professional and moral qualities, the achieved results in office and fighting activities, as a rule, not earlier than in two years of service in post;
the contract with the serviceman can be ahead of schedule stopped if during passing of military service he showed negligent attitude to accomplishment of the official tasks assigned to it, discredited honor and advantage of the serviceman of Armed Forces;
in wartime, during the special periods (emergence of emergency situations of natural, technogenic nature, holding anti-terrorist actions): the signed contracts are suspended, they cannot be terminated at the initiative of the either party; all citizens who are on active duty and military charges continue service to the separate order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Supreme Commander by Armed Forces; passing by citizens of military service will be organized according to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
military personnel undergoes active duty in Armed Forces, as a rule, by the exterritorial principle;
during stay of citizens on active duty and after dismissal in reserve or resignation the privileges established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan extend to them.
3. To the Ministries of Defence (R. Mirzayev), internal affairs (B. Matlyubov), on emergency situations (B. Subanov), Service of homeland security (R. Inoyatov), to the Uzbek communication agency and informatizations (A. Aripov) for the purpose of ensuring efficiency of passing by contract servicemen of active duty in Armed Forces till February 1, 2006 to create certifying commissions:
in connections and it equal military divisions and organizations for certification of the military personnel of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures to the level of the deputy commander of battalion (division) inclusive;
in associations - for certification of the military personnel of officers to the deputy commander of connection inclusive, and also officers of management personnel of consolidation;
The highest certifying commission of Armed Forces - for certification of the military personnel of officers to the level of chiefs of headquarters of military districts inclusive, officers of management of central office of the ministries and departments.
Determine that the chairman of the Highest certifying commission is the chief of the Integrated headquarters of Armed Forces, the vice-chairman - the deputy defense secretary on educational work, members of certifying commission - top military commanders of military districts, types of military forces and types of Armed Forces, commanders of associations.
4. The main objectives of certifying commissions to establish:
consideration of personal cases of the military personnel, their hearing for the purpose of determination of compliance of post, assessment of professional, moral qualities, results of office and fighting activities in post, availability of active living position and specific contribution to realization of tasks of reforming of Armed Forces;
stimulation of continuous professional growth of the military personnel, increases in their responsibility for resulting effect of office and fighting activities, maintenance of permanent combat readiness and high military discipline in divisions, the organization of competent operation and content of the entrusted equipment and comprehensive ensuring life activity of divisions;
selection of the most perspective military personnel for transfer in promotion reserve to higher positions of commanders and chiefs. The reserve of promotion is created following the results of academic year and specified during the period of combat training;
consideration of questions of representation of the specific military personnel to assignment of the next military ranks, to rewarding with the state awards, encouragement with higher command, prolongation of the contracts and other questions connected with passing of military service by them.
5. To the Ministries of Defence (R. Mirzayev), internal affairs (B. Matlyubov), on emergency situations (B. Subanov), Service of homeland security (R. Inoyatov), to the Uzbek communication agency and informatizations (A. Aripov):
organize deep studying of the Provision all categories of the military personnel of Armed Forces, staff of the ministries and departments, explanation of procedure, conditions and features of passing of military service, and also role and responsibility of the military personnel for enhancement of the professional training, maintenance in connections and parts of permanent combat readiness, military discipline and law and order;
in two weeks to develop package of measures for realization of the Provision and to provide its strict accomplishment;
in a month to develop and approve standard samples of personal records of the military personnel of compulsory military service, contract servicemen and persons liable for call-up of reserve (inventory) of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
develop and implement during 2006-2007 in personnel bodies of the ministries (departments) the systems of the computerized information accounting of military personnel and monitoring of passing of active duty by the military personnel protected in accordance with the established procedure, having provided their reliable protection;
till July 1, 2006 to bring the departmental regulating documents regulating questions of passing of military service into compliance with the approved Provision;
till September 1, 2006 to develop and realize complex of actions for the conclusion of contracts with the contract servicemen of ordinary and officer structures of Armed Forces who are on active duty, and also the staff of the ministries and departments in which office activities are equated to military service.
6. To the Ministry of Justice (B. Mustafayev) together with the Prosecutor General's Office (R. Kadyrov), the Ministries of Defence (R. Mirzayev), internal affairs (B. Matlyubov), on emergency situations (B. Subanov), Service of homeland security (R. Inoyatov), the Uzbek communication agency and informatizations (A. Aripov) in two-month time to make offers on introduction of amendments and amendments in normative legal documents according to requirements of this resolution.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoev and the Secretary of National Security council in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan M. Atayev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 14, 2006 No. PP-257
1. This Provision:
determines procedure for passing by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan for military service according to the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About general conscription and military service" (1) and "About service in reserve of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
provides realization by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan of constitutional rights and obligations on protection of territorial integrity, independence and safety of the country;
governs the relations connected with passing by citizens of active duty at the call of and to the contract in Armed Forces, the ministries and departments in which office activities are equated to active duty on positions of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures, and also the faces consisting in reserve of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
determines procedure for completing of Armed Forces by staff, the rights and obligations of officials by ensuring effective implementation of service duties with different categories of the military personnel;
provides transparency of passing of military service and perspective of professional growth of each serviceman.
2. Active duty in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan is the difficult daily activities of the military personnel aimed at providing permanent combat readiness of divisions, connections and associations to protection of safety of the Homeland, and only the betrayed to military service, reliable person is capable with honor to carry out the tasks assigned to the military personnel.
3. Passing of military service includes:
appeal on compulsory military service or revenues to military service under the contract;
transfer on service in mobilization draft reserve;
appointment to military position and its execution;
assignment of military rank;
dismissal from active duty;
transfer on service in reserve;
transfer of persons liable for call-up in resignation;
other circumstances (events) which according to the Law and this Provision determine office also social legal status of the military personnel.
(1) Further - the Law
4. According to the Law in the Republic of Uzbekistan the following types of military service are established:
compulsory military service;
military service in mobilization draft reserve;
military service under the contract;
service of the reservists who served military service in Armed Forces.
5. Active duty is military service or under the contract on military positions (2) ordinary, sergeant, officer and general structures in the ministries and departments in which the military service is provided (3).
6. On each serviceman (the person liable for call-up of reserve and inventory) the personal record is drawn up, personal number is assigned to it and the counter of the established sample is issued.
7. Military service (compulsory military service) obligatory service during the term of citizens of military age established by the legislation in Armed Forces on positions of ordinary structure, and also the officers who were earlier not passing military service.
8. Military service in mobilization draft reserve - type of military service on which the citizens fit for execution of compulsory military service who do not have the right to delay and release from it, but not called in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan during the next appeal are enlisted.
9. Military service under the contract - type of the military service performed by the citizens who arrived on active duty in Armed Forces on voluntary basis according to the contract signed with the state on behalf of the ministries.
10. Service of reservists - the type of military service established on the basis of general conscription for persons liable for call-up from among privates, sergeants and officers who underwent active duty, and also service in mobilization draft reserve for the purpose of completing of connections, parts and divisions of Armed Forces to wartime states and also expansions of forming of wartime.
11. The citizens for the first time called or voluntarily (under the contract) enlisted, take Military oath of allegiance to the people and the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
12. The following requirements are imposed to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
military personnel of compulsory military service shall study qualitatively military specialty on post, acquire skills of ownership of entrusted weapon and military equipment, firm living positions, patriotic outlook, grow up spiritually, is moral and physically, to be ready to accomplishment of military duty, to independent life;
(2) Further - positions
(3) Further - the ministries
contract servicemen are, first of all, citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan who voluntarily and consciously connected the life with army and profession of the defender of the Homeland. Privates under the contract, along with acquisition of the qualities inherent in the military personnel of compulsory military service, shall master deeply military profession, study adjacent specialties, have strong skills of use of entrusted arms and military equipment in case of accomplishment of fighting tasks in different conditions of situation;
sergeants of Armed Forces shall be patriots of the Homeland, morally steady, psychologically prepared for accomplishment of military duty, in perfection to know military profession, to be able to apply competently and to carefully store arms and military equipment. Creation tasks in group, in platoon of high fighting spirit, healthy moral and psychological climate, permanent education at the subordinate military personnel of commitment to the Homeland and patriotism, their training in military specialties and necessary skills are assigned to the military personnel of sergeant structure;
officers of Armed Forces, along with qualities of sergeants, shall have endurance, self-control, determination, wisdom. Intellectual preparation shall be the main priority for them - mind and military experience, ability to penetrate quickly into situation, deeply to realize it and to make decisions. Art of decision making shall become the main discipline for commanders of divisions. In military battle, along with the level of combat training, equipment arms, skills and ability to be at war, the most important component of success is availability of reliable commanders on the decisive areas able to undertake all completeness of responsibility for the charged case. Reliability of the commander it, first of all, availability of feeling of fidelity to duty at it and the oath.
All these qualities shall become the vital purpose for each person who devoted himself to military service, to service the Homeland and to be developed by persistent, persistent work, to take root and be shown not only in extreme situations, but also in peace, daily service.
13. In Armed Forces the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan having the patriotic outlook, high moral qualities having the necessary intellectual level, broad outlook, physical training enlist.
14. Completing of Armed Forces by the military personnel at the call of and under the contract is performed on competitive basis by military and professional candidate screen (medical examination, testing of mental abilities and assessment of physical capacities), as a rule, by the exterritorial principle.
15. The beginning of active duty is considered:
a) for the recruits and reserve officers who are called up for military service - appearance day in body for cases of defense for sending to military unit;
b) for the military personnel who enlisted under the contract - day of entry into force of the contract on passing of military service;
c) for the recruits and persons liable for call-up who arrived in the highest military educational institutions of the ministries and school of training of sergeants of military districts (further - schools of training of sergeants), and also in educational institutions in which training is equated to military service, - day of transfer in the relevant educational institution.
16. Terms of active duty are determined in calendar calculation and are established:
a) for the military personnel undergoing compulsory military service on positions of ordinary structure - twelve months (for persons having the higher education - nine months);
b) for the officers undergoing compulsory military service at the call of on officers positions - nine months;
c) for the military personnel passing military service under the contract, the term specified in the contract.
Terms of military service are estimated from the date of the beginning of active duty.
The persons liable for call-up of reserve and citizens enlisted on service in mobilization draft reserve are in active duty during passing of military charges.
17. Terms of active duty expire:
a) for the military personnel of conscription service:
ordinary structure, not having the higher education, - during the period of time determined by the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
ordinary structure with the higher education, and also officers - in day of the termination of conscription term, except for persons specified in Item 20 of this provision;
b) for contract servicemen - in day of the termination of the duration of the contract determined in case of its conclusion.
18. Day of exception of the serviceman of lists of staff of military unit is considered the end of active duty (4).
The serviceman shall be excluded from lists of staff of military unit in day of the expiration of its military service, except the cases established by the Law and this Provision.
Day of exception of lists of staff of military unit is for the serviceman day of the termination (last afternoon) military service.
19. To the officers who arrived on active duty from reserve or inventory in voluntary procedure (under the contract) and served at least ten years in calendar calculation, in case of dismissal:
in time active duty study time in the highest educational institution on full-time courses at the rate of one month of study in one month of service is set off;
in time active duty also length of service on the positions corresponding to military specialty by which they were determined on military service, at the rate of one month of work in one month of service is set off.
(4) Hereinafter military units are understood as bodies of military management, military units, connections, the companies, organizations and the organizations, military forming of the ministries, the state committees and departments in which the military service, and also the organizations and organizations, work or training in which is equated to military service, is provided.
Compliance of civil positions to military specialties is determined by heads of the ministries in whom the military service is provided.
Action of this Item extends to the military personnel and persons discharged from military service according to requirements of article 29 of the Law.
20. In time the military service of the military personnel is not set off (except cases, stipulated in Item 21 this provision):
a) time of stay of the serviceman in disciplinary military unit;
b) stay time under guards as measure of restraint of the serviceman concerning whom in subsequent the conviction of court is pronounced.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.