of October 10, 1997 No. UP-1871
About additional measures for commodity export stimulation (works, services)
For the purpose of further liberalization of foreign economic activity, enhancement of regulation of export-import transactions and stimulation of increase in export of the republic of products made by the companies:
1. Cancel since November 1, 1997:
export customs duties on all types of goods (works, services);
export licensing of goods (works, services) except for specific, according to appendix No. 1.
2. Determine that since February 1, 2002 business entities can perform commodity export (works, services) for freely convertible currency without advance payment, opening of the letter of credit, in the presence of guarantee of banks of the buyer or in the presence of the policy of assurance of export contracts of policy and commercial risks.
2-1. Grant the right to business entities since June 1, 2017:
perform commodity export by owners of which they are, except for fresh fruit and vegetable products, grapes, melon cultures, and also primary goods specified in appendix No. 2 to this Decree for foreign currency without advance payment, opening of the letter of credit, registration of guarantee of bank and availability of the policy on insurance of the export contract upon policy and commercial risks in case of observance of the following conditions:
contract value shall not exceed 100 thousand dollars of the USA in equivalent;
obligatory receipt of currency earnings shall be provided within 90 days from the date of the actual commodity export.
Determine that the subsequent commodity export by owners of which business entities are it can be performed in accordance with the terms of this Item only in case of absence at the export organization of receivables for the export deliveries which are earlier performed on the conditions specified in this Item.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. Privileges and preferences, the stipulated in Item 2 presents of the Decree, do not extend to the trade and intermediary organizations, and also to the production enterprises exporting primary goods according to appendix No. 2.
5. Permit the companies of all patterns of ownership exporting own products, open abroad trading houses and representations for marketing researches of the foreign markets and advertizing of own products with delivery of goods for them on a consignment basis.
6. Approve lists:
objects and products which export is performed based on decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan, according to appendix No. 4;
the objects prohibited to import (import) to the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 5
7. To the ministry of macroeconomic and statistics, the State Customs Committee together with the Ministry of external commercial relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Uzgosstandart in two-month time to perform necessary measures for enhancement of system of collection and data processing of the state foreign trade statistics.
8. Recognize invalid:
Item 15 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 21, 1994 No. UP-745 "About Measures for Further Deepening of Economic Reforms, Ensuring Protection of Private Property and Development of Entrepreneurship";
Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 20, 1996 No. UP-1411 "About Additional Measures for Stimulation of the Manufacturing Companies of Export Products";
Item 1, paragraphs of 1,2,3,5-7 of Item 5 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 25, 1995, No. 287 "About measures for further liberalization and enhancement of foreign economic activity";
Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 20, 1996, No. 114 "About measures for enhancement of the mechanism of regulation of foreign economic activity";
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 18, 1996, No. 219 "About additional measures for commodity export regulation liberalization";
appendix No. 4 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 3, 1996, No. 304 "About questions of production, realization and maintenance of cars of JV Uzdeuavto;
Item 1 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 1, 1996, No. 342 "About commodity import rationalization measures to the Republic of Uzbekistan";
the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 10, 1996, No. 438 "About change of rates of import customs duties on separate types of goods".
9. To the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Finance, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make offers in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on change and amendment of the current legislation, following from this Decree.
10. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in week time to accept the relevant resolution on accomplishment of this Decree.
Appendix № 1
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 10, 1997 No. UP-1871
Description of goods
Commodity code according to the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity
Arms and military equipment, special components for their production
8526 (only military), 8710, 8802 (except civil helicopters, civilian airliners), 8803 (except parts of aircraft of civil aviation), 8805 (except civil) 8906 10 000 0, 9013 10 000 0, 9013 20 000 0, the 9013th 80, 9014, 9301, 9302 00 000 0, 9305 (only to military weapon), 9306 (only military)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.