of April 3, 2018 No. 146
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to children's improving and sanatorium objects"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. Declare invalid the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2015 No. 233 "About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to sanatorium and improving objects" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 11056, it is published in information system of law of Ad_let on June 11, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 24, 2018
It is approved
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 20, 2018
____________ Zh. Kasymbek
It is approved
Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
May 2, 2018
____________ T. Suleymenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2018 No. 146
1. These health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to children's improving and sanatorium objects" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to the subitem 2) of Item 1 of Article 7-1, Item 6 of Article 144 and article 145 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code), and contain sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to:
1) to the choice of the parcel of land under asset construction, to designing, reconstruction, operation;
2) to water supply, water disposal, heat supply, lighting, ventilation, conditioning;
3) to repair and content of rooms;
4) to accommodation conditions;
5) to food conditions;
6) to production supervision, working conditions and consumer services of personnel;
7) to medical support of children and adults, medical examinations of personnel improving (seasonal and year-round) and sanatorium objects, bases and vacation spots (further - objects).
2. In these Health regulations the following concepts are used:
1) sanitary special clothes (further - special clothes) - the set of protective clothes of workers intended for protection of raw materials, auxiliary materials and ready-made product against pollution by mechanical particles, microorganisms;
2) aerarium - the platform, canopy equipped for acceptance of air bathtubs;
3) children's improving objects (further - DOO) - objects for improvement of children of 6 years, including DOO of year-round action creating conditions for development of general education training programs during improvement, rest of children;
4) inspection - quality evaluation of food and ready dishes on organoleptic indicators;
5) test of Gencha - the indicator estimating functional condition of respiratory system of the child;
6) ventilation - the natural or artificial regulated air exchange in rooms providing creation of the air circle according to hygienic and production requirements and also set of the technical means providing air exchange;
7) insolation - the normalized indicator of solar radiation for hygienic assessment of the room;
8) Quetelet's index - indicator of assessment of harmony of physical development of the child;
9) children's improving objects of tent (yurtochny) type are objects where the form of rest of children and teenagers with use of tents (yurtas) for their placement and servicing organized in natural environment during summer vacation is implemented;
10) sanitary and domestic installations (further - SDU) - the toilet which is not connected with the centralized sewerage, located in the territory of object, having elevated part and cesspool;
11) sunbed - the equipped platform, the sun deck;
12) antitubercular sanatorium - the object intended for prevention, medical rehabilitation and rest with use of in priority natural medical physical factors (climate, mineral waters, dirt), physiotherapeutic methods, physiotherapy exercises.
3. The parcel of land of objects is chosen dry, aired. The site is from the windward side from sources of pollution of atmospheric air, has convenient sidings and conditions for the organization of economic and drinking water supply.
4. The parcel of land under construction of facilities is not placed in the territory of Items, stationary unsuccessful on anthrax, the parcels of land which were earlier used under dumps, grounds, fields of cesspool cleaning and filtering, cattle mortuaries, livestock and poultry-farming farms, cemeteries, Items of burial of radioactive waste.
5. During the designing and reconstruction of objects set and floor area is determined by design assignment according to requirements of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction according to subitem 23-16) of article 20 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 16, 2001 "About architectural, town-planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction).
6. During the designing and reconstruction of objects in the building and on the site the principle of group isolation from administrative, household rooms is observed.
7. During the designing and reconstruction the number of places in one bedroom provide in DOO at the rate of 4 square meters (further - m 2) on one child.
8. During the designing and reconstruction of objects the area of the game room is provided at the rate of 2 sq.m on one child.
During the designing and reconstruction of objects the area of the living room is provided in sanatoria at the rate of at least 6 sq.m on one place.
9. For finishing of rooms finishing materials, steady to washing and to disinfectants, the having documents confirming their quality and safety are used.
10. Ceilings, walls, surface of half of all rooms smooth, steady against impact washing and disinfectants, without cracks, cracks, deformations and signs of defeats by fungus.
In rooms with damp operating mode (rooms of medical appointment, catering department, bathrooms, shower, laundry places, laundry and washing) walls are revetted with moisture resistant materials according to requirements of the state standard rates in the field of architecture, town planning and construction.
11. The legal entities and physical persons performing activities for improvement of children in seasonal summer DOO before operation receive the sanitary and epidemiologic decision in the form approved by the order of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 30, 2015 No. 415 "About approval of forms of accounting and reporting documentation in the sphere of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing of the population" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 11626).
12. On objects during checks according to the Code and article 144 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 laboratory researches according to appendix 1 to these Health regulations are conducted.
13. Operation of objects in dangerous structures and rooms is not allowed.
14. The territory of objects has barrier without damages.
15. Entrances and entrances on the site of objects, drives, paths to economic constructions, to platforms for dustbins, to sanitary and domestic installations become covered with the asphalt, concrete or other hard surface available to cleaning.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.