of May 3, 2018 No. 501
About approval of requirements to form and content of the valuation report
According to Item 1 of article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About estimative activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed requirements to form and content of the valuation report.
2. To department of methodology of financial accounting and audit of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Bekturova A. T.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 3, 2018 No. 501
1. These requirements to form and content of the valuation report (further – requirements) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About estimative activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further – the Law) and establish requirements to form and content of the valuation report (further – the report).
2. The report is constituted by results of evaluating and represents the written instrument processed according to the Law, these requirements and standards of assessment approved according to Item 2 of article 13 of the Law.
3. The additional requirements established in the standards of assessment approved by the order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 5, 2018 No. 519 are applied to separate asset types (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 16971) which are specified in reports.
4. The report contains the following Sections and parts:
contents of the report;
Section 1. "General information about the report";
Section 2. "General information and description of object of assessment";
Section 3. "Settlement part of the report";
Section 4. "Final part";
5. The title page contains:
1) name of the report;
2) number of the report;
3) date of creation of the report;
4) name and location of object;
5) date of assessment;
6) assessment purpose;
7) purpose of assessment;
8) type of the determined cost;
9) full name or surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the customer, its actual location or legal address, individual identification number and (or) business and identification number;
10) surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the appraiser, the name of chamber of appraisers which member he is;
11) surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability) the head and the name of the legal entity (in case of the conclusion the appraiser of the employment contract with the legal entity).
6. Contents of the report reflect the Sections (subsections) included in its structure with indication of pages.
7. The Section 1 "General Information about the Report" contains:
1) basis for evaluating: number and date of the conclusion of the agreement on assessment;
2) task for assessment with indication of the name of the estimated object, the owner of object, the location of object estimated the rights, type of assessment, identification of the estimated property and type of the determined cost;
3) the information about the appraiser (surname, name, middle name (in case of its availability), individual identification number, its location, number and date of issue of the certificate on qualification assignment "appraiser", the name of chamber of appraisers which member he is, data on ensuring property responsibility of the appraiser or the legal entity with whom the appraiser signed the employment contract, full name of the legal entity with which the appraiser signed the employment contract, business and identification number, legal address);
4) the assumptions and restrictive conditions according to international standards of assessment used by the appraiser when evaluating;
5) the list of the documents used when evaluating:
the legislation in the field of estimative activities, the list of the data used when evaluating with indication of source of their obtaining;
6) the main terms and determinations applied in the report.
8. The Section 2 "General Information and Description of Object of Assessment" contains:
1) date of survey of object of assessment (for material objects);
2) structure, main characteristics, appointment, current use and condition of object of assessment;
3) the description of location of object of assessment (for material objects);
For the purpose of business valuation, share in business, securities and other non-material objects (on which it is necessary) in the report in addition specifies the analytical data constituted on the basis of information by the assessment/owner of the company, official statistical information of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the international sources presented by the customer who are used in case of determination of market value of object of assessment. In case of impossibility/inexpediency of carrying out analytics, the appraiser reflects reasons in the report.
9. The Section 3 "Settlement Part of the Report" contains:
1) methodology of assessment and reasons for the choice of the approaches and methods applied in the report;
2) the process description of assessment and calculations executed with use of the chosen approaches/methods;
3) Section "Coordination of Results of Assessment".
In case of application of several approaches and the methods corresponding to them the appraiser, both within approaches, and within methods of one approach:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.