of August 22, 2001 No. ZR-211
About treasurer system
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on July 27, 2001
This Law installs treasurer system of the Republic of Armenia (further - treasury), governs the relations connected with activities of treasury.
The purpose of this Law is ensuring availability of system of effective management of financial assets and obligations of the Republic of Armenia and the municipalities by relations management connected with activities of treasury.
1. Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 29.12.2017 No. ZR-305
2. The treasury is set of the structural divisions (further – divisions of treasury) providing the organization of implementation of the tasks of the office of state body in the sphere of management of public finances, state body (further - authorized body) provided by this Law.
3. The deputy manager of authorized body directs treasury (further – the chief treasurer).
4. The quantity, structure and placement of divisions of treasury are established by authorized body.
5. Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 29.12.2017 No. ZR-305
6. The treasury in case of realization of the tasks provided by this Law acts on behalf of authorized body.
The treasury for the purpose of realization of the tasks set for it this Law performs the powers allocated for it by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia and its charter.
Tasks of treasury are:
a) organization of work on cash management and financing of expenses of the Republic of Armenia and municipalities;
b) the organization of execution state and local authority budgets according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia;
c) the organization of methodical ensuring normative relations management, the connected with execution state and local authority budgets of the Republic of Armenia;
d) the organization of transfer of the money which is at the disposal of the Republic of Armenia and municipalities and execution at their expense expenses on the single treasurer account of authorized body;
e) ensuring normative relations management, connected with creation, representation and generalization of reports on financial activities of public institutions and with setting standards of financial accounting in the budget sector;
e) implementation of preliminary control of the payments of public institutions made in course of execution state and local authority budgets;
g) organization of servicing of financial flows of the Republic of Armenia and municipalities;
h) accounting of transactions on off-budget funds (accounts) of public institutions;
i) organization of debt management of the Government of the Republic of Armenia;
j) ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 29.12.2017 No. ZR-305
k) current management of internal public debt of the Republic of Armenia;
l) accounting of capitalization of the commodity loans and grants provided to the Republic of Armenia by foreign states and the international organizations, coordination and control (monitoring) of implementation of the functions connected with it;
m) servicing of the obligations to the Republic of Armenia established by the Government of the Republic of Armenia;
o) implementation of other functions following from this Law.
1. The chief treasurer on position is the deputy manager of authorized body.
2. For the purpose of realization of the tasks of treasury provided by this Law, the Chief treasurer performs the powers conferred to it, including will organize and directs work of treasury.
1. Persons holding the positions included in the staff lists of the Central Treasury and divisions of treasury approved in the procedure established by the legislation are considered as employees.
2. Voided according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 15.01.2011 No. ZR-18
1. For the purpose of relations management with other bodies, the tasks of treasury arising during implementation, in each state body and local government body (further - state body) in the procedure established by the legislation it is appointed the chief financier whose position is provided by Articles of departmental classification of budgeted expenses.
2. The chief financier directs financial and accounting service of state body, acts under direct management of the head of state body and performs other powers established by the legislation.
3. In case of absence of the chief financier or impossibility of performance with it the obligations it by order of the head of state body is replaced by other official.
4. The structure and tasks of financial and accounting services of state body and organizations (further – public institutions) systems are installed in coordination with authorized body.
1. The chief financier provides from state body:
a) availability of systems of financial management;
b) purchasing system availability according to the legislation on purchases.
2. The chief financier answers for effective use and ensuring its publicity of the financial resources which are at the disposal of state body and accepts the following provided by the law of measure:
a) on ensuring collection of financial resources by state body in cases and procedure, stipulated by the legislation;
b) on suppression of waste of means, accomplishment of unforeseen expenses;
c) on accomplishment of financial liabilities by state body and management of its fixed assets, including accounting, safety and operation of fixed assets;
d) on ensuring distribution between public institutions of the means provided by the budget according to budget classification.
3. The chief financier shall provide:
a) execution of the requirements to management of financial resources of state body and (or) any public institution of system established by the legislation;
b) execution by state body of the requirements established by this Law and other legal acts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.