of May 10, 2018 No. 228
About approval of Regulations of disciplinary military unit of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of increase in level of military discipline, strengthening of law and order, strengthening of fight against offenses, correction and re-education of the condemned military personnel in the spirit of the fair relation to work and military service, and also the prevention of new crimes, according to Article 143 of the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations of disciplinary military unit of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About disciplinary part of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic" of November 28, 1994 No. 846.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of defense, law and order and emergency situations of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 10, 2018 No. 228
1. These rules of internal rules and procedures of disciplinary military unit of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - disciplinary military unit) establish procedure for the direction of the military personnel of compulsory military service condemned for the committed crimes in disciplinary military unit and their acceptance, procedure and conditions of serving of punishment by them, and also determine procedure for activities of disciplinary military unit.
2. Fixed assets of correction and re-education of convicts are: the procedure and the mode of serving sentence, socially useful work, educational work, combat training established for disciplinary military unit.
Cures and re-education shall be applied taking into account nature and degree of public danger of the committed crime, the identity of the convict, and also his behavior and the relation to work and military service.
3. The basis for content of convicts in disciplinary military unit is the court verdict which took legal effect, or the resolution (determination) of court on change of type of the mode.
4. Time of stay of convicts in disciplinary military unit in aggregate term of military service is not set off.
5. Persons serving sentence in disciplinary military unit perform duties and have the rights established by the legislation for citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic with the restrictions provided by the Penitentiary code of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Obligations, the rights and relations of staff following from conditions of service in disciplinary military unit are determined by army regulations and these rules.
6. The disciplinary military unit contains on the special state. The organizational structure and number of disciplinary military unit are determined by the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic.
7. The management of disciplinary military unit is assigned to the Commander of Land forces of Armed Forces of the Kyrgyz Republic who is granted the right to perform matching and arrangement of officer personnel, providing disciplinary military unit with scope of work and control of labor organization, combat training and education of convicts.
8. Positions of officers, ensigns, sergeants of disciplinary military unit are completed from among the most disciplined, strong-willed, well trained militarily military personnel having necessary experience of education and training subordinate and capable to keep due order and strong military discipline among convicts.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.