of September 30, 2004 No. 31
About approval of rules of technical operation of warehouses of oil products
Based on the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 10, 2000 "About industrial safety of hazardous production facilities" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of technical operation of warehouses of oil products.
2. Not apply the Rules of technical operation of petroleum storage depots approved by the vice-chairman of Goskomnefteprodukt of the USSR on December 28, 1984 in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
3. This resolution becomes effective since November 1, 2004.
Minister V. P. Astapov
IT IS APPROVED
Minister of work and social
protection of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus on September 30, 2004 No. 31
1. Rules of technical operation of warehouses of oil products (further - Rules) establish requirements to constructions and the equipment of storage locations of oil products (further - warehouses of oil products), to their operation, procedure for acceptance, storage, leave of oil products, basic provisions of metrological support, ecological and industrial safety, labor protection.
2. The terms and determinations applied in these rules meet Construction standards of the Republic of Belarus SNB 3.02.01-98 "Warehouses of oil and oil products" approved by the order of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus of June 23, 1998 No. 229 (No. 66) are registered by Head department of construction science and standard rates of the Ministry of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus on June 24, 1998 (further - SNB 3.02.01-98), are given according to appendix 1.
3. The warehouse of oil products shall correspond to the project developed according to requirements of regulatory legal acts and approved in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The warehouse of oil products shall have the technical data sheet containing indicators of its activities, the list and the short characteristic of constructions and the equipment. The head of the organization bears responsibility for reliability of technical data of the passport and timely entering of changes into it. The passport is the document of strict accounting and is subject to storage according to the instruction on clerical work.
5. In case of operation, design and construction (reconstruction) of warehouses of oil products and their separate objects and constructions it is necessary to observe requirements of SNB 3.02.01-98, of Fire safety regulations of the Republic of Belarus for objects of storage, transportation and leave of oil products. PPB 2.11-2001, approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of January 16, 2002 No. 4 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2002, No. 24, 8/7762) (further - PPB 2.11-2001), these rules, regulations of process design, construction regulations and rules and other regulatory legal acts.
6. The territory of warehouse of oil products is divided on functional use into zones and sites taking into account technology communications, cargo turnover and types of vehicles, sanitary and hygienic, ecological, fire-proof requirements.
The approximate list of zones, sites and structure of the buildings placed in them, constructions and other objects according to SNB 3.02.01-98 are provided according to appendix 2.
7. The omission of personnel and other persons, and also vehicles on the territory of warehouse of oil products is performed according to the instruction about access control approved by the head of the organization.
8. In case of operation of warehouses of oil products shall be provided:
mechanization and automation of engineering procedures;
development and deployment in production of the organizational, technical and sanitary and hygienic actions preventing impact of harmful production factors on workers;
unity of measurements and the required accuracy of measurement in case of accomplishment of transactions of acceptance, storage and leave of oil products;
labor protection of workers;
training of workers taking into account achievements and progressive methods and acceptances of labor organization.
9. These rules extend to the warehouses of oil products all operating, designed and reconstructed located in the territory of the Republic of Belarus on capacity according to requirements of SNB 3.02.01-98, except for of warehouses of oil products as a part of chemical and oil processing productions.
The operating warehouses of the oil products regarding fulfillment of requirements connected with change of the construction project (planning solutions, equipping by the equipment, devices, etc.), shall be in case of reconstruction or capital repairs are brought into accord with requirements of these rules.
10. Requirements of these rules are obligatory for accomplishment by legal entities and physical persons in case of operation of warehouses of oil products in the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
11. Heads, other officials and other storage personnel of oil products bear the personal responsibility for failure to meet requirements of these rules and other regulatory legal acts within the obligations assigned to them.
12. Violation of requirements of these rules attracts responsibility according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
13. Under the organization of works in warehouses of oil products it is necessary to consider specific properties of oil products: toxicity, evaporability, fire danger, potential of explosion. In case of transfers, discharge filling of oil products it is necessary to consider capability of oil products to accumulate static electricity and technology operations to perform with observance of security measures. Properties of oil products and their characteristic are given according to appendix 3.
14. The technology of acceptance and leave of oil products in warehouses of oil products depends on type of vehicles, intensity of slivonalivny transactions and physical and chemical properties of oil products.
15. Oil products are transported by special railway, road and pipeline transport according to the rules existing on each mode of transport approved in accordance with the established procedure.
16. It is necessary to accept and release oil products only via special slivonalivny devices:
in cistern cars - on special platforms, through separate bulk struts and drain devices;
in automobile tanks (further - truck tanks) - at stations of filling, automobile platforms, through separate bulk struts;
in barrels, cans and other container - via razlivochny and packing devices;
on branches from bulk distribution lines with ensuring accuracy of measurements in case of accomplishment of transactions of acceptance and leave.
17. The list, packaging and marking of the oil products allowed to transportation by filling in tank cars, road transport preparation of vehicles for filling and transportation shall conform to requirements of GOST 1510-84 "Oil and oil products. Packaging, marking, transportation and storage" (further - GOST 1510-84).
18. Transactions on discharge or filling oil products need to be made on separate slivonalivny devices in order to avoid mixing of the merged or poured oil product with other oil products.
19. For damnification exception to the environment, preserving quality and amount of oil products, safety of processes it is necessary to provide the maximum sealing of all transactions in case of slivenaliva and storage of oil products.
20. In warehouses of oil products the technology scheme approved by the head of the organization in which are specified arrangement, the assigned numbers and designations of reservoirs for storage of oil products (further - the reservoir), reservoir parks, pumping units, slivonalivny and distributing devices, technology pipelines, the locking regulating armature, caps, blowing-off cranes, compensators and instrumentations (further - KIP) shall be constituted.
Tables of management of latches in case of transactions of transfer of oil products shall be attached to the technology scheme.
21. Change of the existing technology schemes shall be made based on the project documentation and be brought to the attention of storage personnel of oil products.
22. Transfer of oil products in warehouse of oil products (slivonalivny transactions, internal transfers) is allowed to be carried out on specifying of person on which according to the job description responsibility for carrying out these transactions is conferred.
23. During transfer of oil product when switching from the complete reservoir to the free reservoir it is necessary to open at first reception latch of the free reservoir and to be convinced of intake of oil product, and then to close reception latch on the switched-off reservoir.
24. When filling the reservoir it is necessary to control the end of filling, without allowing modulation of oil product or lifting the pontoon above the upper extreme provision.
25. Technology transactions on transfer of oil products shall be fixed in the magazine of orders (instructions) for preparation for transfer of oil products in form according to appendix 4.
26. The workers performing technology operations on acceptance and leave of oil products shall:
know technology schemes of pipeline communications and be guided by the data provided in technology schemes;
know placement, the device and procedure for servicing of constructions, the equipment and pipelines;
take measurement and determination of mass of the accepted, stored and released oil products;
ensure safety of quality and amount of oil products in case of their acceptance and leave.
27. It is forbidden to perform slivonalivny operations of cistern cars and truck tanks on platforms in case of the spontaneous hydrometeorological phenomena.
28. Transactions on acceptance (discharge) and leave (filling) of oil products shall be carried out to cistern cars on the access railway tracks equipped special one - and bilateral platforms, bulk or drain devices, cargo, cleanup and air and vacuum collectors, collections, intermediate reservoirs, metering stations of oil product, relocators of tanks along fronts of discharge filling and heating devices.
29. Under filling shall move operational, undergone in accordance with the established procedure checking in bodies of Committee on standardization, metrology and certification under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus (further - Gosstandart) the tanks intended for transportation of certain type of oil products. Preparation of tanks under filling oil products is made by the railroad with observance of requirements of GOST 1510-84 and standard engineering procedure of preparation of tanks.
Repair of tanks in the territory of slivonalivny platform is forbidden.
30. In Items of filling oil products of the tank before giving under filling the consignor's acceptors along with workers of the railroad on the ways of the railway station inspect.
31. Before filling cistern cars it is necessary:
check technical condition of ladders, fixtures of handrail, hand-rail, barriers and flooring of working platforms;
check absence in tanks of foreign objects, oil products and other liquids;
in the presence of remaining balance of oil product to measure quantity, to determine brand and compliance to the poured oil product;
check technical condition of the hinge of cover of the hatch, special manhole of the hatch or ledge of cover, availability of petrol-resistant rubber laying in hatch special manhole;
check technical condition of the cap nuts providing hermeticity of closing of cover of cap;
establish availability of cap of branch pipe of the lower drain device, clamping screw or bracket of cap and to check their technical condition.
All revealed defects and shortcomings need to be drawn up the act and to return the tank for their elimination.
Acceptance under filling cistern cars shall be made after mark about carrying out their technical inspection.
32. The marking characterizing transport danger of load, unit loads and vehicles in transit of dangerous goods by rail is made according to GOST 19433-88.
33. Filling oil products in tanks shall be performed, as a rule, on the closed besshlangovy system automated pivotally - the jointed or telescopic devices equipped with the automatic limiters of filling providing prevention of modulation of tanks and also devices for filling sealing.
34. Release from remaining balance of oil product of bulk devices and collectors is recommended to be carried out by means of drainage pipelines and the self-soaking-up pumps.
35. Before filling or discharge of oil products it is necessary to check provision and technical condition of shutoff valves on product communications, and also operability of all slivonalivny devices, density of connections of telescopic pipes or sleeves. The found defects shall be eliminated immediately.
36. Filling oil products in cistern cars shall be made under liquid layer.
Length of bulk sleeve with tip or pipes shall provide lowering in the tank on distance no more than 200 mm from the lower forming tank copper.
37. During filling oil product it is necessary to exclude hit in the tank of foreign objects and atmospheric precipitation.
38. Upon termination of filling bulk devices (sleeves) shall be taken out from mouths of hatches of tanks only after drain of oil product from them. After measurement of level of oil product in the tank the cover of its hatch shall be closed hermetically. The cover should be closed carefully, without blows.
39. Before discharge of oil product from the tank it is necessary to check together with the representative of the railroad integrity of seals of the consignor and possibility of access to oil product without violation of seals, to check delivery notes and quality certificates, to select tests according to requirements of GOST 2517-85 "Oil and oil products. Sampling methods" (further - GOST 2517-85), to take density and temperature of oil product, level of filling of the tank.
40. The discharge of oil products shall be made, as a rule, by the closed (hermetic) method via the lower drain devices of the tank and installation of the lower discharge. For discharge of oil products with flash temperature from above 120shs and fuel oil it is allowed to use open drain devices of interrail or side collectors with removable covers.
41. It is allowed to make discharge of flammable liquids (further - LVZh) through tank mouth.
At the same time for the purpose of reducing losses from evaporation, decrease in electrization of oil product and reduction of foaming in case of plum length of the lower link of the drain device shall provide its lowering in the tank on distance no more than 200 mm from the tank body in its lower part.
42. The discharge of oil products from cistern cars can be performed by forced method (by means of pumps) or by gravity in reception reservoirs.
43. In case of self-flowing discharge in the buried reservoirs it is necessary to provide simultaneous pumping of oil product from them in land reservoirs.
Reservoirs shall have the total volume at least 75% of capacity of at the same time merged tanks.
Performance of pumping of oil product from these reservoirs shall make at least 50% of performance of their filling. At the same time reservoirs shall have protection against modulation.
44. Time of discharge filling of cistern cars is established by the agreement of the organization accepting oil product with regional department of the railroad.
45. In need of warming up of the viscous and stiffening oil products time of discharge can be increased in accordance with the established procedure.
46. On bilateral platforms in case of discharge filling of LVZh giving of the tank on the second way is forbidden before the end of slivonalivny transaction.
47. Movement of cistern cars on platforms shall be approved with the operator of the site (workshop) of discharge filling of oil products.
48. When giving under discharge of tanks with defective lower drain devices extra time for discharge (unloading) of oil product in coordination with the representative of the railway station is provided to the receiver.
49. It is forbidden to open defective lower drain devices of cistern cars by means of lom, sledge hammers and other tools and devices. In this case oil product shall merge only through tank mouth.
50. The discharge of oil products from defective tanks needs to be made on devices for the upper or lower discharge. It is allowed to provide drain devices for these tanks in reasonable cases directly on slivonalivny platform.
51. In case of the upper discharge of defective tanks with the low-viscous low-stiffening and flammable oil products it is recommended to apply vacuum system of discharge.
52. When the discharge or filling oil product is not made, tanks shall not be connected to drain devices of platform.
53. It is forbidden to be to the faces which are not tied with slivonalivny transactions in zone of discharge and filling oil products.
54. Warehouses of oil products receive oil products on withdrawal of bulk distribution lines (further - branches).
55. Branches and the oil product which is in them to entrance latch of the consumer belong to the owner of the bulk distribution line.
56. Requirements to the organization and procedure for acceptance delivery, accounting of the oil products arriving on warehouse of oil products on branches are established by agreements and the approved technical documents of owners of bulk distribution lines and warehouses of oil products.
57. On workplaces of commodity operators of the bulk distribution line and warehouse of oil products shall be:
job descriptions of commodity operators;
the scheme of transfer of oil product from the bulk distribution line on warehouse of oil products;
calibration tables of reservoirs, branches and warehouse of oil products;
the act of differentiation of zones of servicing between the bulk distribution line and warehouse of oil products;
technology scheme of branches and warehouse of oil products;
the process chart of transfer of oil product from the bulk distribution line on warehouse of oil products;
the instruction of relations between commodity operators of the bulk distribution line and warehouse of oil products.
Between commodity operators the reliable two-way communication shall be established.
58. The management of the bulk distribution line constitutes and approves the card of technology operating modes of branches in which technology schemes of branches and warehouse of oil products, performance of supply of oil products on branches, pressure in characteristic points of branches, the nominal density and viscosity of oil products, procedure for switching of reservoirs are specified in case of oil product acceptance.
59. Branches shall be equipped with control units behind their technical condition, and also the automation equipment and mechanization providing reduction of pressure of oil product, manual, local and remote closing of shutoff valves from control office of the bulk distribution line or warehouse of oil products in case of oil product leakages from the pipeline.
60. Pipelines in the territory of warehouses of oil products shall be equipped with safety valves. Dumping of oil products from these valves should be provided in special reservoirs which amount and number are determined by regulations of process design.
61. Pipelines shall be equipped with control units behind their technical condition, and also the automation equipment providing manual, local and remote closing of shutoff valves from control office of the bulk distribution line or warehouse of oil products in case of oil product leakages from the pipeline.
62. Branches and pipelines in the territory of warehouse of oil products shall be certified in accordance with the established procedure.
63. The management of warehouse of oil products shall report to management of the bulk distribution line about changes in the technology scheme.
64. In case of consecutive transfer of oil products for the purpose of their minimum mixing it is necessary to select the oil products close for physical and chemical properties.
Temperature of gasolines in case of transfer on pipelines shall be not higher than 30 gr. on "With", kerosene and diesel fuel - not higher than 40 gr. on "With".
65. The commodity operator of the bulk distribution line shall work together with the commodity operator of warehouse of oil products by preparation of the technology scheme of transfer of oil product, accomplishment of operational switchings, measurement of levels of oil product in reservoirs. Commodity operators shall observe technology of transfer of oil product and control pressure in pipelines. In case of accomplishment of transactions on oil product transfer the operator of warehouse of oil products is senior.
66. Upon termination of oil product acceptance entrance latches on branch are sealed up by seals of the owner of the bulk distribution line.
67. Leave of oil products in truck tanks is made through the automated systems of filling (further - ASN), automobile platforms and single struts.
68. The devices of the upper and lower filling equipped with calculating portioning devices, pumping aggregates, remote controls shall be used to filling oil products in truck tanks, trail cars and semitrailer trucks special, including automated.
69. For reduction of water hammers, prevention of shows of static electricity and achievement of more exact height of level of filling oil products in truck tanks the bulk device providing removal of static electricity is recommended to be equipped with the equipment providing supply of oil product with the lowered productivity in the initial and completing filling stages.
70. The amount of the oil product released in truck tank should be determined by means of counters of liquid or nominal capacity of tanks (on level) or weighing on automobile scales. Load-carrying capacity of automobile scales shall provide weighing of all types of truck tanks.
71. The used counters shall correspond to conditions of their application on performance, pressure and viscosity of oil products.
72. The truck tanks given under filling oil products shall conform to requirements of operational documentation of manufacturing plant, Rules of transportation of the dangerous goods by road transport for the territory of the Republic of Belarus approved by the order of Committee on supervision of safe operation in the industry and nuclear power under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of December 14, 1999 No. 140 (further - Rules of transportation of dangerous goods), PPB 2.11-2001 and other technical regulatory legal acts.
The omission and procedure for movement of truck tanks in the territory of warehouse of oil products, and also filling oil products in truck tanks shall be made with observance of requirements of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods, PPB 2.11-2001.
In truck tank person allowed to accomplishment of handling works with dangerous goods shall make filling oil products.
73. Technology pipelines from reservoirs to bulk devices shall be separate for each brand of oil product.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.