of April 16, 2018 No. 173
About approval of the Standard of the organization of rendering the obstetric and gynecologic help in the Republic of Kazakhstan and recognition voided some orders of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
(In edition of the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 04.07.2019 No. KR DSM-102)
According to the subitem 6) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1) the order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 12, 2010 No. 631 "About approval of the Regulations on the organizations giving gynecologic help to children" (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 6451, it is published on September 22, 2010 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper No. 249 (26310));
3. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan Aktayeva L. M.
Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 2018, No. 173
1. This Standard of the organization of rendering the obstetric and gynecologic help in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Standard) is developed according to the subitem 6) of Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and establishes general requirements to procedure for the organization of rendering the obstetric and gynecologic help to expectant mothers, women in childbirth, women in labor and gynecologic patients in the organizations of health care.
The determinations used in this Standard:
1) the obstetric and gynecologic help - complex of the medical services rendered to women in case of pregnancy, childbirth, after the delivery, gynecologic diseases in case of preventive observation, and also actions for protection of reproductive health of women and planning of family;
2) regionalization of the perinatal help - distribution of the medical organizations in area scales for three levels of rendering the perinatal stationary help to women and newborns according to risk degree of course of pregnancy and childbirth;
3) patronage - holding preventive and information actions by health workers at home (patronage to the newborn, patronage to the pregnant woman, the woman in childbirth, the dispensary patient);
4) active visit - visit of the patient at home doctor/average the health worker at the initiative of the doctor, and also after transfer of data in the organization of primary health care (further - PHC) from hospitals about the written-out patients, from the organizations of ambulance after servicing of challenge to the patients needing active survey by the health worker.
5) invasive methods - the methods of diagnostics and treatment performed by way of penetration into the internal circle of human body;
6) contraception - methods and warning facilities of undesirable pregnancy;
7) supplementary reproductive methods and technologies - methods of treatment of infertility (artificial insemination, artificial insemination and implantation of embryo) in case of which application separate or all stages of conception and early development of embryos are performed out of maternal organism (including with use of donor and (or) cryotinned gametes, tissues of reproductive organs and embryos, and also surrogacy);
8) reproductive health - the health of the person reflecting its capability to reproduction of full-fledged posterity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.