of November 6, 1991 No. 247-XII
About provision of housing for the citizens who by force left places of permanent residence (refugees)
The Supreme Council of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Charge to the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on work with persons which by force left places of permanent residence and the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic to develop and submit Regulations on the status of refugees for approval of one of the regular meetings of session of the Supreme Council of the Azerbaijan Republic.
2. Note that the resolution of the Presidential Council of the Azerbaijan Republic of October 5, 1990 directed to the problem resolution of refugees from the relevant state bodies is carried out unsatisfactorily.
3. Charge to Council of People's Deputies of Baku:
I. Provide with housing 252 families of the refugees who are earlier placed in Geranboysky district and owing to the known circumstances which returned to Baku.
II. Consider and in 2-month time to resolve issue of issue of the order living now in Baku:
a) to families of citizens - disabled people of the Great Patriotic War;
b) to families of the citizens who became disabled people during service in Afghanistan;
c) to families of the citizens who became disabled people in case of recovery from the accident on the Chernobyl NPP;
d) to the families of citizens which lost supporters and families which members sustained injuries in case of exile from places of permanent residence, to single mothers, orphan children;
e) to families which members died or sustained injuries during earthquake in Armenia;
e) to families of the disabled workers of the first and second group who sustained injuries of extremities.
III. Draw up in 2-month time accommodation in private houses of families of the refugees having notarized documents on exchange of these houses with the dwellings left in Armenia.
4. Charge to Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Azerbaijan Republic for the purpose of prevention of violations of legality when providing housing for the citizens who by force left places of permanent residence in Armenia and ensuring objectivity in case of verification of cash documents in 10-day time to form the commission from among the national deputy jurists, members of the Permanent commission on cases of refugees and to communications with the Azerbaijanians living in other republics of specialists of the Ministry of Justice and representatives of Republican society of refugees, having assigned to it the organization and control of check by Prosecutor's office of Baku of documents of the citizens who received till March 1, 1990 notarized powers of attorney for occasion of exchange of the dwelling in Armenia on housing of the state or public fund in Baku. Citizens, whose documents are recognized as valid, are subject to permanent registration in 2-month time. Offers on results of check of the commission on the solution of questions of citizens which documents are considered as invalid, to submit within the Supreme Council of the Azerbaijan Republic within 2-month term.
5. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic to create in 6-month time necessary conditions for providing with the permanent address in rural districts of the Azerbaijan Republic taking into account family composition, climatic conditions of the region and professional employment still to the residence of families of refugees which are still not equipped in Baku or documents of which are acknowledged as the commission specified in item 4 of this resolution, illegal (except for the families specified in subitems II and III of Item 3 of this resolution) one-timely and to completely resolve issues of their placement in rural districts - individual housing construction, allocation of the parcels of land, provision of bank loans, construction materials, to organize sale of the cattle, household goods, etc. Indicate the need of strict observance of requirements of legality in case of resettlement of refugees to rural districts.
6. Assign to Council of People's Deputies of Baku up to providing the families specified in item 4 of this resolution, permanent residences, the solution of questions of leaving behind them present housing and providing them with food coupons.
7. Charge to the Sumgayit, Ganja, Mingachevir, Yevlakh, Alya-Bayramlinsky, Lankaran, Naftalan, Shaki city councils of People's Deputies, in a month based on the relevant documents on exchange of housing to issue to regional councils of People's Deputies and their local executive bodies warrants for receipt of housing in the place of the current accommodation and provide with permanent registration of disabled people of the Great Patriotic War, events in Afghanistan and the Chernobyl accident, to the families which lost the supporter in case of exile from places of permanent residence, families which members died or sustained injuries in case of earthquake in Armenia, aged, to pensioners, orphan children, single mothers, the families which arrived from city areas of Armenia.
8. Charge to the Sumgayit, Ganja, Mingachevir, Yevlakh, Alibayramlinsky, Lankaran, Naftalan, Shaki city councils of People's Deputies, to provide to regional councils of People's Deputies and their local executive bodies within 2 months with housing and provide permanent registration to other families of refugees concerning which the solutions of the relevant executive committees having powers of attorney and other documents on legal exchange of apartment houses and apartments from Armenia to Azerbaijan were.
Charge to local executive bodies, considering that part of refugees exchanged the private houses for the state apartments in cities of republican subordination, to transfer these apartments, after adoption of the relevant law on privatization, to property of families of refugees.
Recognize housing built by various ministries, departments and the organizations of the Azerbaijan Republic after 1988 in rural districts for accommodation of refugees as private property of the refugees moved to these houses on permanent residence and to charge to local executive bodies to issue to the specified families the relevant documents.
Transfer the exempted private housing of the families which did not exchange or did not sell them in case of departure from the republic, to private property to the families of the refugees who arrived to the Azerbaijan Republic which are constantly living in these dwellings, as compensation for dwellings, by force and gratuitously left by them in former places of permanent residence in Armenia.
9. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic to take urgent measures for job security of able-bodied refugees, without delay to render for this purpose to local executive bodies the practical help in creation of additional workplaces.
10. Offer the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic to the State committee on work with persons which by force left places of permanent residence to Council of People's Deputies of Baku, associations Azpromstroy, Azselstroy, Agropromstroy, Azvodstroy, Aztransstroy, Azneft, Azselkhozvodoprovodstroy to provide timely construction and delivery of the refugees of housing, welfare, household objects connected with arrangement and to take necessary measures for complete development of the funds allocated for these purposes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.