of May 6, 2018 No. 198
About Bases of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period till 2025 and further perspective
For the purpose of ensuring realization of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety I decide:
1. Approve the enclosed Bases of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period till 2025 and further perspective.
2. To the government of the Russian Federation:
a) provide realization of Bases of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period till 2025 and further perspective;
b) approve in 3-month time the actions plan on realization of Bases of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period till 2025 and further perspective;
c) exercise control of realization of Bases of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period till 2025 and further perspective;
d) represent to the President of the Russian Federation annually the report on condition of industrial safety of the Russian Federation and measures for its strengthening.
President of the Russian Federation
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018 No. 198
1. These Bases determine the purposes, the principles, the priority directions and the main objectives of state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety.
2. In these Bases the following basic concepts are used:
a) state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety (further - state policy in the field of industrial safety) - system of priorities, purposes, tasks and measures in this area, and also the activities of participants of ensuring industrial safety directed to its strengthening;
b) industrial safety - the condition of security of industrial facility determined by complex of technical and organizational measures which is characterized by stability of parameters of engineering procedure and exception (minimizing) of danger of emergence of accident or incident, and in case of their origin - lack of danger of impact on people of dangerous and harmful factors and threat of property tort of legal entities and physical persons, to the state-owned or municipal property;
c) industrial facility - the company, its workshops, sites, platforms used for implementation of activities in the field of the industry;
d) participants of ensuring industrial safety - federal bodies of the government, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, legal entities irrespective of their form of business and individual entrepreneurs whose activities are aimed at providing safe operation of industrial facilities, and also at the prevention of accidents on such objects and ensuring readiness of the operating organizations for localization of accidents and liquidation of their effects.
3. The regulatory framework of these Bases is constituted by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the international agreements of the Russian Federation, the Federal Laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
4. Ensuring industrial safety is one of the directions of strengthening of homeland security of the Russian Federation.
5. Industrial production, on the one hand, provides economic development of the state and life activity of society, with another - is source of potential danger. Not only providing society and state with all types of resources and products, but also directly life and health of citizens, maintenance of favorable conditions for their life activity, preserving the environment depends on condition of industrial safety.
6. Industrial facilities on which turn out, used, processed will be formed, stored, transported, dangerous substances, and also other objects referred in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety to category of hazardous production facilities are destroyed, pose special threat in case of operation.
7. In the state register of hazardous production facilities more than 170 thousand objects, from them are registered:
a) 2 thousand objects of extremely high danger (I class of danger);
b) more 7,5 of one thousand objects of high danger (II class of danger);
c) more than 90 thousand objects of average danger (III class of danger);
d) 71 thousand objects of low danger (IV class of danger).
8. Comparative analysis of indicators of accident rate and cases of deadly injury rate on hazardous production facilities from 2005 for 2017 testifies to general upward tendency of level of safety on such objects. So, for the specified period the total quantity of accidents on them decreased with 235 to 159 (by 32 percent), the number of fatal accidents - with 404 to 158 (for 61 percent).
At the same time 60 - 70 percent of the equipment used on hazardous production facilities fulfilled normative service life. Under such circumstances social and economic damages from accidents can be assessed at 600 - 700 billion rubles a year that will negatively affect economic stability of the Russian Federation.
9. On industrial facilities low quality of project and technical solutions, critical level of depreciation of the fixed business assets, low-quality or untimely performance of works on servicing and repair of the technical devices used on such objects, counterfeit or the used component parts which are not conforming to technical requirements, spare parts and materials, low qualification of personnel, technology and labor discipline, lack of effective incentives for updating of the fixed business assets are the main sources of danger, the reasons of increase in accident rate.
The amplifying negative impact of technogenic factors on the population, production and social infrastructure, the environment, increase in risk of emergence of accidents and emergency situations (including owing to acts of terrorism) pose the increasing threat for life activity of the person, homeland security, social and economic development of the Russian Federation.
10. In case of development of the situation in the field of industrial safety according to the negative scenario (refusal of taking measures to updating of material and technical resources and to implementation of modern safe production technologies) the number of accidents on industrial facilities will increase, the organizational and technical actions directed to increase in antiemergency stability of such objects will be insufficient for operational detection of signs of emergency and the timely notification of personnel, and condition, necessary for bystry localization of accidents at early stage of their development, will not be created.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.