of May 3, 2018 No. 334
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 14, 2018 No. PP-3532 "About additional measures for the accelerated development of pharmaceutical industry", for the purpose of improvement of providing the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan by medicines and products of medical appointment the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore according to appendix.
2. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan K. V. Akmalov and the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. K. Shadmanov
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 3, 2018 No. 334
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization of activities of social drugstore.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment - medicines and the products of medical appointment intended for realization to the population for the purpose of application and their use in medical practice in case of out-patient treatment;
social drugstore - the specialized organization of health care system having the logo, enabling retail sale of socially important medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment in full and also other medicines and products of medical appointment registered in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Public-private partnership - the partnership between the state partner and the private partner based on consolidation of their resources for implementation of legally drawn up project of public-private partnership for a certain period of time;
the state partner is the Republic of Uzbekistan, on behalf of which the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan acts;
the private partner - the legal entity having the corresponding license for the implementation of the wholesale and retail sale of medicines and products of medical appointment, license for activities connected with turnover in the Republic of Uzbekistan of drugs, psychotropic substances, which signed the agreement on public-private partnership and which main objective of activities is provision of medicines of the population;
the agreement on public-private partnership - the written agreement signed between the state and private partner, determining the rights, obligations and responsibility of the parties, and also other conditions of execution of the project of public-private partnership.
3. The social drugstore is organized in the form of the legal entity or structural division of the legal entity (branch).
4. The single logo of social drugstores affirms the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. The state drugstore is created by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including on the terms of public-private partnership, according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About public-private partnership" and this Provision.
6. The main requirements under the organization of activities of social drugstores are:
a) availability of the license for implementation of wholesale, retail sale of medicines and products of medical appointment, storage and leave of drugs and psychotropic substances;
b) providing population:
the medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment entering the List of socially important medicines and products of medical appointment (further - the List), in full and at the prices which are not exceeding fixed;
medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment, not entering the List, according to the limiting trade allowances established according to conditions of public-private partnership;
medicines of separate categories of persons on preferential basis;
medicines and products of medical appointment through branch network of social drugstores in family polyclinics and rural medical Items of district (city) medical associations;
medicines and products of medical appointment in remote, mountain regions where there are no rural medical Items, by their delivery by means of specialized motor transport;
c) availability in social drugstore of two-month inventory of the medicines and products of medical purpose of pharmaceutical assortment entering the List for ensuring their uninterrupted realization.
7. Dislocation of social drugstores affirms the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. The major factors determining locations of social drugstores are:
administrative-territorial structure of area, area, city;
geographical, social and economic characteristics of regions;
population in the cities, areas and rural settlements;
level of the organization of out-patient and polyclinic medical care;
radius of servicing of social drugstores (recommended radius of servicing of social drugstores is estimated taking into account population, but no more than 2-3 km in the cities and 5 - 10 km in the rural zone).
9. Social drugstores shall be placed in the regional, district centers, in family polyclinics and rural medical Items of district (city) medical associations.
10. The social drugstore in the activities is guided by the current legislation and this Provision.
11. The main objective of social drugstore is realization to the population of pharmaceutical range of the medicines and products of medical appointment entering the List and also realization of other medicines and products of medical appointment, including ensuring separate categories of persons with medicines on preferential basis.
12. The social drugstore performs the following functions:
buys (except import) medicines and products of medical appointment from the suppliers having the license for production of medicines and products of medical appointment, and also for wholesale of medicines and products of medical appointment;
realizes at retail medicines according to recipes which form affirms the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, or without recipe according to the approved list of the medicines provided without recipe, and also preferential leave of medicines to separate categories of persons according to the procedure, established by the legislation;
provides storage, destruction of medicines and products of medical appointment in accordance with the established procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.