to the Order of the acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2018 No. 138
1. These rules of fee of subjects of health care (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 3 of article 25 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code about health) and determine payment procedure of services of subjects of health care within the guaranteed amount of free medical care (further - GOBMP) and in system of compulsory social medical insurance (further - OSMS) which purchase is performed according to Rules of purchase of services at subjects of health care within the guaranteed amount of free medical care and in system of compulsory social medical insurance, approved by the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 7, 2017 No. 591 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 15604) (further - Rules of purchase).
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) fund of social medical insurance (further - fund) - the non-profit organization making accumulation of assignments and fees, and also performing purchase and fee of the subjects of health care providing medical care in amounts and on the conditions provided by the agreement of purchase of medical services and other functions determined by the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the current monitoring - type of carrying out monitoring of quality and the amount representing quality evaluation and amounts of medical services in the current accounting period, which is carried out on regular basis in information systems and (or) by visit of the subject of health care;
3) the guaranteed component of the complex per capita standard rate of the out-patient and polyclinic help (further - the guaranteed KPN APP component) - estimated cost of complex of the out-patient and polyclinic services rendered in form of primary health care (further - PHC) and the consulting and diagnostic help (further - KDP) taking into account correction coefficients;
4) the complex per capita standard rate on rendering the out-patient and polyclinic help (further - KPN APP) - the cost of complex of out-patient and polyclinic services on one attached person registered in the information system "The Register of the Attached Population" (further - RPN) to the subject of PHC consisting of the guaranteed KPN APP component and the stimulating KPN component;
5) the subject of the village - the subject of health care of district value and the village entering one of the following administrative and territorial units: the city of district value, the area, the rural district, the village, the settlement, and the providing range of services to the population registered in RPN;
6) the guaranteed component of the complex per capita standard rate on rural population - estimated cost of range of services, rendered to rural population, taking into account correction coefficients;
7) the complex per capita standard rate on rendering services to rural population (further - the complex per capita standard rate on rural population) - the cost of range of services counting on one villager registered in RPN consisting of the guaranteed component of the complex per capita standard rate on rural population and SKPN;
8) base rate - estimated cost of range of services, taken for unit of measure;
9) complex rate for one oncological patient - the cost of complex of medical services counting on one oncological patient registered in the information system "Electronic Register of Oncological Patients" (further - IS "EROB"), except for patients with malignant new growths of lymphoid and haematogenic fabric and medical care to children aged up to eighteen years, approved by authorized body according to Item 2 of article 23 of the Code about health;
10) the collaborator - the subject of health care included in the database with whom the supplier signed the civil agreement for execution of part of obligations of the supplier under the agreement of purchase of medical services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.