of March 27, 2018 No. 126
About approval of Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and carrying out sanitarno - anti-epidemic, sanitary and preventive actions for the prevention of infectious diseases"
According to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" and the subitem 2) Item 3 of article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and carrying out sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitarno - preventive actions for the prevention of infectious diseases" according to appendix 1 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 2 to this order.
3. To provide to committee of protection of public health of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) of this Item.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Acting minister of health care of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 5, 2018
__________ Sagadiyev E. K.
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan
April 2, 2018
__________ Abylkasymova M. E.
to the Order of the deputy. The Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2018 No. 126
1. These Health regulations "Sanitary and epidemiologic requirements to the organization and holding sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitary and preventive actions for the prevention of infectious diseases" (further - Health regulations) are developed according to Item 6 of article 144 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" (further - the Code) and establish requirements to the organization and carrying out sanitary and anti-epidemic, sanitarno - preventive actions for the prevention of infectious diseases (sharp intestinal infections, salmonellosis, typhoid, paratyphoid, tuberculosis, the infections connected with delivery of health care, viral hepatitises, HIV infection, AIDS, flu, acute respiratory viral infections, meningococcal infection, infections sexually transmitted, chicken pox and scarlet fever).
2. In these Health regulations the following terms and determinations are applied:
1) emergency - hit of the infected material or biological substrata on the injured or uninjured skin, mucous, injuries (pricks, cuts of integuments the medical tools which did not undergo disinfection processing);
2) HIV - human immunodeficiency virus;
3) HIV infection - the disease caused by human immunodeficiency virus, the antroponozny infectious chronic disease which is characterized by the specific defeat of immune system leading to its slow destruction before forming of the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (further - AIDS) which is followed by development of opportunistic infections and secondary malignant new growths;
4) inspection according to clinical indications on HIV infection availability - confidential physical examination of persons having clinical indications (the opportunistic diseases, syndromes and symptoms specifying possibility of infection with HIV infection);
5) the HIV infection source - the infected person who is in any stage of disease including in the incubation period;
6) anonymous inspection - voluntary physical examination of person without identification of the personality;
7) anti-retrovirus medicines (further - ARV - medicines) - the medicines which are used for prevention and treatment HIV/AIDS;
8) anti-retrovirus therapy (further - ART) - etiotropny therapy in case of HIV infection, stops reproduction of virus that leads to immunity recovery, prevention of development or regress of secondary diseases, preserving or recovery of working ability of the patient and prevention of his death. Effective antiretrovirus therapy at the same time is also the preventive measure reducing danger of the patient as infection source;
9) tuberculosis with wide medicinal stability (further - ShLU TB) - the tuberculosis caused by tuberculosis mikobakteriya (further - MBT) which strains are steady against isoniazid and rifampicin, and also against one of ftorkhinolon and against one of three injection medicines of the second row (kapreomitsin, kanamitsin or amikacin);
10) heavy sharp respiratory infections (further - TORI) - the diseases which arose during the prior ten calendar days, characterized by high temperature in the anamnesis or fever of 38 degrees Celsius (further - °C), cough and requiring immediate hospitalization;
11) the contact person - the person who is and was in contact with source of the causative agent of infection;
12) bacteriophages - the viruses of bacteria capable to strike bacterial cage and to cause its dissolution;
13) bakterionositelstvo - the form of infectious process which is characterized by preserving in human body or animal and allocation to the environment of the causative agent of infectious (parasitic) disease without clinical display of disease;
14) restrictive actions on objects of education and education of children and teenagers - the measures directed to prevention of spread of infectious or parasitic disease, providing prohibition on acceptance in group and transfer of groups to group, cancellation of room training system, restriction of mass, spectacular and sporting events, timely isolation of the patient, maintaining the mask mode, strengthening of the sanitary and disinfection mode and respect for personal hygiene;
15) the supporting phase - the phase of continuation of therapy which influences the remaining mikobakterialny population and provides further reduction of inflammatory changes of tubercular process, and also recovery of functionality of organism of the patient;
16) dysentery - the infectious disease caused by sort microbes shigella (Shigella) in case of which the mucous membrane of large intestine mainly is surprised. Clinically the disease is characterized by intoxication and availability of kolitichesky syndrome;
17) voluntary inspection - inspection of people at will, on the basis of the acquired information;
18) post-contact prevention (further - PKP) - short rate of acceptance of anti-retrovirus medicines for the purpose of decrease in risk of infection of HIV after possible infection (the event on duty or in case of sexual contact);
19) chicken pox - the acute infectious disease which is characterized by fever, intoxication and spotty vezikuleznoy rash;
20) AIDS - final stage of HIV infection in case of which the pathological manifestations caused by deep defeat of immune system of the person of HIV are observed;
21) infections, sexually transmitted (further - STD) - HIV infection, syphilis, gonorrhea, soft shankr, venereal limfogranulematoz, donovanoz, urogenital clamidiosis, urogenital trichomoniasis, bacterial vaginosis, urogenital mycoplasmosis, genital papillomas, genital herpes;
22) routine epidemiological surveillance behind acute respiratory viral infections, flu and their complications (pneumonia) - monitoring of level and dynamics of incidence and lethality from acute respiratory viral infections, flu and their complications (pneumonia) on the basis of accounting of number of the registered cases of diseases in all territory of the republic on negotiability of the population with clinical displays of acute respiratory grippopodobny disease and (or) pneumonia;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.