of March 29, 2018 No. ZR-213
About international treaties
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on March 23, 2018
1. This Law governs the relations connected with the conclusion, ratification, approval, coming into force, execution, change, cancellation, prolongation of action and the termination of international treaties of the Republic of Armenia and other related relations.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the international treaty - the agreement between the Republic of Armenia and other contracting party (parties) in the form of one document or more than one documents interconnected and inseparable from each other which is drawn up in writing and regulated by public international law irrespective of the name;
2) Armenian side - The Republic of Armenia on behalf of the Government, ministers of the Republic of Armenia, and also the bodies subordinated to the Government and the Prime Minister, other state bodies which the laws regulating their activities are given authority of the conclusion of the international treaty;
3) other contracting party (parties) - foreign state (states) or the international organization (organizations), and also forming (forming) on the questions connected with spheres of the world, human rights protection, humanitarian, charitable or financial, economic or the sphere of technical support, not being the subject of international law or not recognized as that with which (which) the Republic of Armenia provides to improve the international contractual relations;
4) competent authority - the body allocated with the competence established by the law to the appeal to the Government with the offer on the conclusion of the international treaty, its ratification or approval, execution, change, cancellation or cancellation of the international treaty;
5) the conclusion of the international treaty - process of interstate coordination, mutually coordination and signing of the draft of the international treaty according to the procedure, established by this Law;
6) interstate coordination - implementation of the procedures for the conclusion by competent authority of the international treaty established by this Law;
7) mutually coordination - achievement of consent with other contracting party (parties) in the text of the international treaty which is subject to signing;
8) preliminary signing - method of mutually coordination of the draft of the international treaty by means of putting down initial of the signing official on each page of the international treaty;
9) the power of attorney - properly the processed document connected with the international treaty granting the right to making of the actions provided by this Law;
10) ratification - interstate procedure for recognition of the international treaty obligatory for the Republic of Armenia by adoption of law by National assembly of the Republic of Armenia or referendum;
11) approval - interstate procedure for recognition of the international treaty obligatory for the Republic of Armenia by signing of the decree by the President of the republic;
12) clause - the unilateral statement of the agreement party during signing, ratification (accession to it), approval of the international treaty to which applicability of the agreement or its certain provisions for the party of this agreement and (or) its feature are excluded, change or explained;
13) cancellation - the declaration of will about not coherence of the Republic of Armenia this international treaty properly formulated after signing of the international treaty before ratification or approval of the international treaty;
14) the multi-lateral international treaty - the international treaty between more than two subjects acting as the independent party of the international treaty;
15) the international credit agreement - the international treaty on obtaining or provision by the Republic of Armenia of the credit, loan, guarantee;
16) the international grant treaty - the international treaty on obtaining or provision by the Republic of Armenia of the humanitarian, charitable assistance, non-paid financial, property or technical support;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.