of March 30, 2018 No. ZR-253
About structure and activities of the Government
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on March 23, 2018
1. This Law establishes structure, structure and procedure for activities of the Government according to article 147 of the Constitution, and also guarantee of activities of members of the government.
1. The government consists of the Prime Minister, two vice-Prime Ministers and ministers:
2. The following ministries are part of the Government:
1) Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs;
2) Ministry of Health;
3) Ministry of Justice;
4) Ministry of Emergency Situations;
5) Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
6) Ministry of Education, sciences, culture and sport;
6. 1) Ministry of Internal Affairs;
7) ministry of the environment;
8) Ministry of Defence;
9) ministry of territorial administration and infrastructures;
10) ministry of the high-tech industry;
11) Ministry of Economics;
12) Ministry of Finance.
3. The main fields of activity allocated for the ministries are established in Appendix to this Law. Implementation of policy of the Government in the fields of activity provided by Appendix assumes also monitoring and assessment of implementation by the ministries of policy of the Government in the respective sphere.
1. The government is created in fifteen-day time after appointment of the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister after the appointment submits within five-day term to the President of the Republic the written offer on appointment of candidates for positions of vice-Prime Ministers and ministers including surname, name, middle name of the corresponding candidate and the corresponding position to which it is offered to appoint it.
2. Together with the written proposal of the Prime Minister it are also represented to the President of the republic:
1) the written application of the candidate about consent to its appointment to the corresponding position of the member of the government;
2) the certificate that the last four years the candidate was only citizen of the Republic of Armenia and the last four years constantly lived in the Republic of Armenia;
3) the copy of the document confirming possession of Armenian or the reference issued by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia;
4) copy of the identity document of the candidate;
5) short biography of the candidate;
6) the draft of the corresponding presidential decree of the republic about appointment as the member of the government.
3. In sense of this Article, the document confirming possession of Armenian is the certificate, the certificate or the diploma issued by educational institutions on education in Armenian in educational institutions or the end of the training in the subject "Armenian" provided by educational programs and passing of final assessment.
4. The references specified in part 2 of this Article are issued according to the procedure, established by the Constitutional law "Electoral code" of the Republic of Armenia.
5. After submission of the documents and data provided by parts 1 and 2 of this Article, the President of the republic in three-day time accepts the decree on appointment of the offered candidate the member of the government or appeals to the Constitutional court.
6. If Constitutional suras decides that the offer provided to the President of the republic corresponds to the Constitution, then the President of the republic in three-day time accepts the decree about appointments of the member of the government.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.