of April 10, 2018 No. 192
About approval of the Procedure for use and the order by the state forest fund
For the purpose of ensuring rational forest management and forest uses, according to Articles 18 and 48 of the Forest code of the Kyrgyz Republic, articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for use and the order by the state forest fund according to appendix (further - the Procedure).
2. Determine that the Procedure specified in Item 1 of this resolution does not extend to earlier signed lease agreements, sites of the state forest fund.
3. To the state agency of environmental protection and forestry under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on communal forest management in the Kyrgyz Republic" of July 27, 2001 No. 377;
- Item 16 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 3, 2002 No. 523;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision in lease and uses of sites of forest fund and about modification and amendments in some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of October 19, 2007 No. 482.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of agro-industrial complex and ecology of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 10, 2018, No. 192
1. This Procedure determines instructions for use and orders the state forest fund in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Procedure) and extends to the physical persons and legal entities of the Kyrgyz Republic performing forest use.
On lands of the state forest fund the following types of forest uses can be performed:
1) agriculture, mowing, pasturage of the cattle, placement of apiaries, collection of wild-growing food resources, herbs, technical raw materials;
2) procurement of minor forest resources;
3) reproduction of forest resources;
4) use of the wood in the research, cultural and improving, recreational and tourist purposes, and also for needs of hunting economy;
5) performance of works for the purpose of development of mineral deposits (geological studying of subsoil, development of mineral deposits);
6) use of reservoirs;
7) communal forest management;
8) performance of works for the purpose of construction of power stations with use of renewable energy resources (further - RES).
2. Provision of lands of the state forest fund to forest users is performed on competitive basis.
The sizes and borders of the lands of the state forest fund provided to forest users it is performed by territorial state body of management of forestry on the basis of the forest management project and cartographic materials.
3. Use of sites of the state forest fund of forest users is performed for a fee which calculation is carried out by annually territorial state body of management of forestry.
The means arriving in the form of payment for use of lands of the state forest fund go to the republican budget for implementation of measures of the Budget program for accounting, protection, protection, reproduction and increase in productivity of the woods.
Use of sites of the state forest fund in the research purposes is performed free of charge.
4. Export of the forest resources received as a result of forest uses is performed based on the act of leave of forest resources. The form and procedure for the reporting affirm authorized state body of management of forestry.
5. When implementing activities on sites of the state forest fund it is not allowed:
- use of the agrotechnology making negative impact on fertility and physical condition of lands, and also on the environment;
- violation and non-compliance with rules of fire and sanitary safety;
- carrying out the scientific experiments making negative impact on the adjacent sites which are outside the area provided under the agreement;
- damnification to forest ecosystems and their components;
- the destruction or irrational forest utilization leading to degradation of the habitat of rare and endangered species of plants and animals;
- assumption of situations, life-threatening and to human health, on the allocated lands of the state forest fund;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.