of March 21, 2018 No. 244
About National council according to the statistics
Based on article 9 of the Law No. 93 of May 26, 2017 on official statistics (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2017, Art. No. 216-228, 349) DECIDES: the Government
1. Create under the Government National council according to the statistics.
1) Regulations on National council according to the statistics according to appendix No. 1;
2) Staff of National council according to the statistics according to appendix No. 2.
3. Determine that in case of release from posts of members of National council according to the statistics their powers will be carried out by persons appointed to the corresponding positions without edition of the new order of the Government.
1) the Order of the Government No. 532 of May 15, 2007. "About Council according to the statistics" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 70-73, 566), with subsequent changes and amendments;
2) the Order of the Government No. 905 of August 9, 2007. "About approval of the Regulations on Council according to the statistics" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 127-130, 943).
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of March 21, 2018 No. 244
1. The regulations on National council according to the statistics (further - Council) establish legal status, powers and procedure for the organization of Council.
2. In the activities Council is guided by the Law No. 93 of May 26, 2017 on official statistics, other regulations and this Provision.
3. Council is the consultative body in the sphere of statistics created for the purpose of strategic development and assistance to official statistics.
4. Council carries out the following obligations:
1) formulates recommendations about development and enhancement of national statistical system for the purpose of increase in degree of compliance to user requirements;
2) draws the conclusions according to the draft of the strategy of development for national statistical system and drafts of programs of statistical works;
3) establishes strategic directions of development of official statistics and creates necessary conditions for reflection in statistical programs of the major requests and user requirements;
4) is performed by monitoring of accomplishment of statistical programs and activities for strategic planning;
5) is estimated by respect for the principles of official statistics and advises on the revealed problems;
6) advances the advanced concepts, methods, models, the equipment and tools for statistical activities providing quality of the statistical information provided at the national and international levels;
7) finds defects in national statistical system and makes recommendations about their prevention and correction;
8) proposes measures for observance of the regulations established in the Law No. 93 of May 26, 2017 on official statistics, rather confidential nature of statistical information;
9) promotes the problem resolution, connected with access to administrative data;
10) makes advisory decisions on the organization, development and promotion of official statistics.
5. Council consists of 11 members and has the following structure:
1) three representatives of the central body in the field of statistics;
2) one representative of scientific community;
3) one representative of National Bank of Moldova;
4) four representatives of the industry bodies of the central public management making official statistics;
5) one representative of patronages;
6) one representative of civil society from the field of statistics.
6. Council is headed by the chairman on behalf of the CEO of National bureau of statistics. In the absence of the chairman its functions are performed by the deputy chairman.
7. The chairman of the board performs the following functions:
1) directs activities and provides accomplishment of obligations of Council according to this Provision;
2) is represented by Council at meetings of the Government and in the relations with bodies of the central and local public authority, distributes obligations to members of council;
Convokes 3) and presides over meetings of Council;
4) approves the agenda of meetings;
5) at the end of the mandate is constituted by the activities report for the period in which he presided in Council.
8. The secretary of Council carries out the following obligations:
1) gives organizational, information and analytical help in work of Council;
2) will organize meetings of Council;
Develops 3), having consulted with members of council, the draft of the agenda of meetings also submits it for approval to the chairman of the board;
4) prepares documents for meetings of Council;
5) informs members of council and the invited participants on the agenda of meeting and draft documents attached to consideration;
6) is constituted by the work plan of Council and, if necessary, proposes amendments to it;
7) exercises control over the implementation of decisions of Council and informs the chairman of the board on the achieved results;
8) constitutes, registers and archives protocols of meetings of Council;
9) is provided by publication on the official website of National bureau of statistics:
a) agendas of meetings, decisions of Council (except for those which contain confidential data), conclusions and recommendations of Council;
b) the annual statement about activities of Council till March 31 of the year following after accounting year;
10) stores documentation on work of Council;
11) carries out other obligations established by the chairman of the board according to this Provision for proper implementation of its activities.
9. Council is convoked once in half-year on the regular meetings and, in case of need, at the initiative of the chairman or simple majority of members of council - on emergency meetings.
10. Meetings of Council are competent if at them there are at least 2/3 members. If two consecutive meetings do not gain necessary quorum, the second meeting will be competent if at it there is simple majority of members of council.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.