of March 14, 2018 No. 310
About approval of the Code of systems of distribution
According to the laws of Ukraine "About the market of electrical energy" and "About the National commission performing state regulation in the field of power and utilities" the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of power and utilities decides:
1. Approve the Code of systems of distribution which is attached.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of power of January 17, 2013 No. 32 "About approval of Rules of accession of electroinstallations to power networks" (with changes).
3. The conclusion of service provision agreements on distribution is performed after obtaining by operators of systems of distribution of licenses for activities for distribution of electrical energy. Prior to activities for distribution of electrical energy by operators of systems of distribution the agreements signed in pursuance of requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About power industry" are effective.
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of, its publication following behind day in the official printing publication - the Pravitelstvenny Kuryer newspaper, except requirements for binding of power lines, transformer substations and distributing devices to geographical data in Geodetic information and technical system of power generation facilities, stipulated in Item 4.1.38 Chapters 4.1 of the Section IV which become effective since January 1, 2019, and Chapter 6.3 of the Section VI of the Code of systems of distribution which become effective since January 1, 2021.
Chairman of NKREKP
Approved by the Resolution of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of power and utilities of Ukraine of March 14, 2018 No. 310
1.1. This Code determines requirements and rules which regulate relations of operators of systems of distribution (further - OSR), of the operator of system of transfer (further - OSP), users of system of distribution (further - Users) and customers of services in accession of rather operational and technology management by system of distribution, its development and operation, ensuring access and accession of electroinstallations.
1.2. This Code establishes the basic system requirements aimed at providing reliable functioning and development of system of distribution.
1.3. OSR and the Users having in property and/or operate the electroinstallations attached to system of distribution, shall create and support in proper condition technical and technology systems of operation of the electroinstallations, and also management structure these systems according to requirements of the law, other normative and technical documents and requirements of technical documentation of manufacturing plants.
1.4. Normative and technical documents concerning functioning and development of system of distribution which are developed (are reviewed) for ensuring fulfillment of requirements of this Code, affirm and/or is approved according to the procedure, established by the legislation or other regulatory legal acts.
1.5. All new electroinstallations of objects of system of distribution and users who have in property and/or operate the electroinstallations attached to this system of distribution without exception shall conform completely to all requirements of this Code applied to their types. As new electroinstallations are considered such which were not attached to OES of Ukraine at the time of entry into force of this Code. All other electroinstallations of objects of distribution/energy consumption are considered as existing.
2.1. In this Code terms are used in the following values:
the subscribed capacity attached to system of distribution - the total output capacity of objects of consumers determined according to this Code;
emergency - the object condition which is characterized by violation of limits and/or conditions of safe operation and which did not turn into accident;
emergency shutdown - automatic/manual disconnection of the equipment (power generation facility) from power network in result or for prevention of emergency operation of work or shutdown in case of wrong actions of personnel or devices of relay protection and automatic equipment, or unauthorized intervention of strangers;
emergency unloading of system of distribution - forced reduction of size of the power consumption or capacity developed for prevention of violation of steady system operation of distribution or non-admission of development of emergency;
emergency operation of system operation of distribution - technology violation in case of which the variation at least of one of the operational parameters characterizing distribution system operation goes beyond the most admissible values;
accident on power generation facility - dangerous event technogenic (for the constructive, production, technology, operational reasons, etc.) or natural origin, entailed death of people or creates on object or the territory threat of life and to human health and leads to damage, failure or destruction of buildings, constructions and the equipment, violation of production or engineering procedure or does harm to the environment;
accident system - technology violation in the mode of all or considerable part of OES of Ukraine as a result of damage (de-energization) of the equipment of power networks and/or loss of the generating power of the power plants that leads to violation of parallel work of elements and parts of power supply system, its separation into parts or department from it of power plants and mass shutdown of consumers of electrical energy;
balancing of system of distribution - set of actions which consists in equilibration of the demand and supply of electrical energy covers physical balancing within rendering services in distribution;
safety - lack of the unacceptable risk connected with possibility of damnification and/or causing damage;
testing in system of distribution (further - testing) - the specific mode of operation of the equipment of power generation facilities for complex check of operability of the equipment, parameters and indicators of its work prepared and implemented according to the separate program in operational conditions, estimates of impacts of the equipment and configuration of network which is tested, on distribution system operation;
testing in system of distribution (testing) - testing which OSR carries out solely on object of system of distribution or together with adjacent OSR on object of system of distribution, or together at least with one user on the User's object;
the high voltage (HV) - tension, which average nominal rate of 35 kV <Un <= 154 kV;
basic data for development of the feasibility statement (further - the feasibility study) the choice of the scheme of accession of electroinstallation in system of distribution - characteristics, urgent at the time of the address of the customer, and loading of elements of system of distribution (on elements) taking into account capacity reserve according to the signed Treaties of Accession which have essential value for determination of points/points of ensuring capacity taking into account the ordered categorization on reliability of electric utility service (at least two versions of schemes of accession);
electroinstallation detachment - the sequence of the actions directed to physical department (dismantle) of one or several technology elements of power network for prevention of technical capability of unauthorized distribution of electrical energy from/to network to/from electroinstallation;
electroinstallation shutdown - one-time action (technology transaction) which is carried out by automatic or manual method regular devices (the switch, the disconnector) power network or electroinstallation by separation of the next elements of network (installation) without violation of its technology integrity, directed to electroinstallation de-energization;
the service provision agreement on electricity distribution - the arrangement of the parties on access to system of distribution which consists between OSR performing electricity distribution in the territory of licensed activities and the User or between OMSR and the User of MSR;
the Treaty of Accession to power networks (Treaty of Accession) - the written arrangement of the parties, is the document of the established form which determines content and regulates legal relationship between the parties about accession of electroinstallations of the customer to power networks of OCP, OMCP or other owner of power networks (the main consumer);
operation of the equipment (product, system) - part of lifecycle of the equipment during which its quality is implemented, supported and recovered and which includes proper use, maintenance, repair, transportation and storage from the moment of its production until conclusion from operation;
electrification - accomplishment of OSR of complex of actions for construction and commissioning of new power networks (air or cable networks, substations, distributing devices, etc.) for electric utility service of the territory of residential district/quarter, the street in the procedure established by the legislation on regulation of town-planning activities;
power networks of internal electric utility service of electroinstallations of the customer - power networks which provide food of electroinstallations of object of the customer from the place (point) of accession of current collectors of the customer;
electroinstallations of engineering (external) electric utility service - the power networks (objects) built, reconstructed or technically the ensuring capacity re-equipped from point to point of accession of electroinstallations of the customer on accomplishment of the specification on designing and/or specifications;
electroinstallations of temporary objects - electroinstallations in structure of objects which are determined by the legislation or the project as temporary;
power node - set of the objects of power supply system located on limited part of the territory and combined by general infrastructure;
the customer of service in accession (customer) - physical person or legal entity which in writing or the different way determined by this Code notified OSR on intention to attach again constructed electroinstallations to power networks or to change technical parameters of the operating electroinstallations in result of reconstruction or modernization;
change of technical parameters - increase in size of the electroinstallation permitted to capacity utilization owing to reconstruction or modernization of object, the increase in level of reliability of electric utility service of electroinstallation, change of degree of tension and/or change of the power supply circuit of electroinstallation of the customer (including with single-phase on three-phase) performed on its initiative according to this Code;
control measurement - the system of actions providing simultaneous (in hourly measurement) receipt of indications of active and reactive capacity of certain users, capacities in separate nodes of system of distribution and levels of tension in characteristic points, and also other data on the scheme of electric utility service of Users and operating mode of the equipment;
criterion (N-1) - the rule according to which elements which remain in work in system of distribution after approach of emergency shall be capable to adapt to new operating mode without exceeding limits of operational safety;
the small system of distribution (further - MSR) - the power network attached to networks of system of distribution or transfer on which distribution of electrical energy to certain number of Users is performed and which is property / sovladeniyem subjects/subjects of managing and is constructed for requirements satisfaction of these Users;
network restrictions - inability of element of network or certain section to provide transfer of electrical energy in the maximum settlement mode of loading (the power generating capacities, consumers or the OES separate nodes of Ukraine) with ensuring proper steady work of OES of Ukraine and permissible current loads of network elements;
the place (point) of ensuring the capacity (ordered to accession) - the place (point) in the existing power networks of OES of Ukraine from which, (which) OSR provides development of power networks for the purpose of accession of electroinstallation of the customer of the corresponding capacity or accession of the generating capacities determined according to the existing regulating documents;
the place of accession (accession point) of electroinstallation - the existing or designed border of balance sheet accessory of electroinstallations of the consumer or customer located on border of the parcel of land of the customer or, with the consent of the customer, in the territory of this parcel of land;
reliability - property of object to keep in time in the set limits of value of all parameters characterizing capability to perform required functions in the set modes and service conditions, maintenance, storage and transportation;
non-standard accession - accession to power networks of electroinstallation in the conditions of which accession tension degrees in point of accession and point of ensuring capacity do not match and/or in case of exceeding of numerical values for standard accession, accession to power networks of the company which is not OSR;
the low voltage (LV) - tension, which average nominal rate Un <= 1 kV;
normal operating mode - the mode in case of which the system is within operational safety in N-situation and after emergence of any situation from the list of emergencies, in view of effects of the available corrective actions;
subjects to scheduling - the device of electroinstallations of power generation facilities, including the device of relay protection and antiemergency automatic equipment (RZIPA), elements of system of automatic control of frequency and capacity, the automated system of dispatching management (ASDM), means of dispatching and technology management (SDTU), etc. which is in operational management or maintaining dispatching personnel;
operational maintaining - category of dispatching management of subject to scheduling which condition and operating mode influences the available capacity and reserve of power of the power plants, the mode and reliability of work of power networks of OES of Ukraine in general, and also settings of devices RZIPA, ASDU, SDTU when carrying out technology transactions on change of its condition and operating mode is performed with the permission of the operational worker of appropriate level under which operational authority this subject to scheduling is;
the operational order - the written order of heads of all levels of organizational structure of centralized dispatching office of system of operational and technology management of OES of Ukraine on change of working hours of OES of Ukraine and operational condition of subjects to scheduling or modification of the approved existing instructions transferred by facsimile or electronic means of communication;
operational management - category of dispatching management of subject to scheduling when carrying out technology transactions on change of its condition and operating mode is performed by directly operation personnel in which operational management there is this subject to scheduling, or his operational teams subordinate personnel and requires coordination of actions of subordinate operation personnel and their approval on several objects. Operational management consists of complex of the actions directed to change of technology operating modes and/or operational condition of the equipment of power facilities consisting of decision making, preparation and provision of operational team and control of its accomplishment;
operating-technical servicing - continuous technical operation of electroinstallations according to regulations and regulations with providing reliable and regular supply of electrical energy to consumers with observance of requirements of energy security;
operational and technology management of OES of Ukraine - the control system of parameters and operating modes of power supply system constructed with hierarchical structure in general and the equipment of each energy object which is its part, in production process, transfers and electricity distributions for the purpose of management of these processes for maintenance of the set parameters and operating modes by realization of complex of the actions directed to change of the technology modes and/or operational condition of the equipment of power facilities, consisting of decision making, preparation and provision of the operational order and control of its accomplishment;
advance planning of system of distribution - process which determines in the long term (for 5 years and more) the direction of development of system of distribution and the volumes of investment for the purpose of permanent requirements satisfaction of consumers in electrical energy with observance of normative indicators of quality of energy and reliability of electric utility service;
connection - accomplishment of complex of organizational and technical actions for primary giving of tension in accession point on contact connections of power networks of the customer and OSR according to the project scheme;
the plan of recovery - the final code of all technical and organizational measures which need to be accepted for system recovery in the normal state;
the plan of protection of power supply system - the final code of all technical and organizational actions which shall be accepted for prevention of distribution or aggravation of accident in high-level networks to avoid wide circulation of violation and the mode of repayment;
the capacity ordered to accession - the maximum settlement capacity in point of accession of object of the customer or the settlement size of increase permitted to capacity utilization (if the scheme of electric utility service does not change);
antiemergency actions - technical, technology and/or organizational actions for prevention of origin and development of technology violations, minimization of negative effects from them and their harmful effects on people and the environment;
reserve of capacity of power networks (capacity reserve) - difference between capacity which transfer the operating power networks on certain border of balance sheet accessory during the corresponding period of time, and the largest size of the capacity used at this time days taking into account other consumers and the capacity resolved capacities ordered to accession can provide;
repair of electroinstallations of power generation facilities - complex of the works directed to maintenance or recovery of initial operational characteristics or their components;
development of power networks - new construction, reconstruction or technical retrofitting of power generation facilities;
the average tension (AT) - tension, which average nominal rate of 1 kV <Un <= 35 kV;
the scheme of electric utility service - the unilinear scheme from point of ensuring capacity to point of joining of the customer with indication of borders of balance sheet accessory of owners of power networks and the list of elements of the power networks belonging to different owners;
the scheme of perspective development of electrical power system / power network - type of the project documentation in which the main actions for new construction, reconstruction and modernization of electrical power system / the power networks on the established perspective providing its reliable and steady functioning and electric utility service of consumers with electrical energy of the normalized quality are determined and also necessary expenses for accomplishment of these actions are determined;
the territory which is subject to complex building - the territory of building of the new residential district, quarter, residential array (complex), the new street, etc. in which for the purpose of ensuring realization of public concerns in the procedure established by the legislation preliminary carrying out engineering training, construction of external engineering transportation networks, objects of the social sphere, apartment houses, other construction objects, and also improvement of the territory is performed or going to be performed;
the specification on designing - complex of conditions and requirements for construction, reconstruction and/or modernization of power networks from point of ensuring capacity to point of accession of electroinstallations of the customer;
maintenance - complex of the works directed to maintenance of working capacity and the prevention of premature depreciation of elements of the equipment in case of its use to destination, stay in reserve or storage and also when transporting;
specifications on accession - the complex of conditions and requirements to engineering support of object of the customer declared to accession to power networks which shall answer its calculated technical and technology parameters and the purpose of accession (production, distribution, consumption of electrical energy) and is the integral appendix to the Treaty of Accession;
technology violation - violation in operation of the equipment, power generation facility or power supply system in general which is followed by variation at least of one of operational parameters from maximum permissible values that brought or can lead to decrease in reliability of work, damage, failure of the equipment, decrease in parameters of quality and/or the termination of electric utility service or to create threat of life and to human health or to do harm to the environment, or direct damage (failure) of the equipment with the specified effects which happened owing to the technical reasons or as a result of actions (including wrong) personnel;
temporary (seasonal) object - object which is established on lands of utility or state pattern of ownership for the term of no more than 180 calendar days;
transit electroinstallation - electroinstallation by which the electrical energy, except as to the owner of this electroinstallation, is distributed to other consumers of electrical energy and/or OSR;
quality of electrical energy - set of properties of electrical energy according to the established standards which determine degree of its suitability for proper use.
Other terms used in this Code are applied in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About the market of electrical energy".
2.2. The reducings used in this Code have the following values:
AChR - automatic equipment of frequency unloading;
AChR-ChAPV - automatic frequency unloading with automatic repeated inclusion on frequency;
RES - renewable energy resources;
GAO - the schedule of emergency shutdown of consumers of electrical energy;
GOE - the schedule of restriction of consumption of electrical energy;
HOP - the schedule of restriction of consumption of electric power;
GPO - the schedule of hourly shutdown;
MSR - small system of distribution;
OMSR - the operator of small system of distribution;
SMALLPOX - the operator of system of transfer;
OSR - the operator of system of distribution;
PAS - antiemergency automatic equipment;
POES - The rules of protection of power networks approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 04, 1997 No. 209 (with changes);
PRSR - Development plan for system of distribution;
RZA - relay protection and automatic equipment;
SAON - special automatic equipment of shutdown of loading;
SGAO - the special schedule of emergency shutdowns.
3.1.1. This Section determines:
1) the procedures, technical requirements and obligations connected with development planning of systems of distribution;
2) the principles and criteria of development planning of systems of distribution for ensuring reliable, safe and cost-efficient functioning of systems of distribution and the established levels of indicators of quality of electric utility service;
3) the procedure and obligations concerning exchange of information for the purposes of planning between OSR, Users and customers;
4) order of interaction in planning process of development of system of distribution of OSR from OSP.
3.1.2. Action of this Section extend to OSR, Users and customers during the planning and development of their own electroinstallations and/or networks if it influences system operation of distribution of OSR.
3.1.3. OSR shall plan and carry out actions and projects according to PRSR.
It is forbidden to include in PRSR of condition about assignment of any financial liabilities on the Users or customers who are not provided by regulatory legal acts.
3.2.1. OSR performs long-term planning for development of system of distribution, including carrying out all necessary researches and estimates/forecasts. For this purpose OSR develops PRSR which represents on approval to the Regulator according to this Code.
3.2.2. PRSR is the document which contains necessary forecast amounts of new construction, reconstruction and technical retrofitting of system of distribution the next 5 calendar years with determination necessary for this volume of investment and terms of accomplishment of the relevant activities.
3.2.3. Development planning of system of distribution is performed for the purpose of:
1) timely ensuring necessary handling capacity of system of distribution according to the available and forecast needs of Users and customers (concerning consumption of electrical energy and its leave in network);
2) ensuring sufficient handling capacity of system of distribution for needs of Users of power node in developing countries (concerning consumption of electrical energy and its leave in network);
3) ensuring reliable, safe, effective operation of system of distribution, compliance of quality of electric utility service to the established requirements;
4) decrease in technology expenses of the electric power in elements of system of distribution and commercial losses of the electric power in system of distribution.
3.2.4. PRSR is correlated with the scheme of perspective development of system of distribution and created taking into account, in particular:
1) Energy strategy of Ukraine;
2) Development plan for system of transfer the next 10 years;
3) reasonable need of reconstruction and modernization of power networks of OSR, addresses of customers concerning construction;
4) reasonable forecasts of amounts of demand for electrical energy and capacity;
5) schemes of issue of capacity of the generating units which are carried out as a part of projects of new construction, reconstruction and modernization of the existing power generation facilities attached to system of distribution;
6) systems of external electric utility service of consumers capacity 5 MBA and more and/or such for which there are special requirements for reliability of electric utility service;
7) the capacity attached to system of distribution (and perspectives of its change) the electric power producers including making the electric power from alternative energy sources;
8) handling capacity of networks of system of distribution;
9) influences of the offered actions on system operation of transfer according to the Code of system of transfer approved by the resolution of NKREKP of March 14, 2018 No. 309 (further - the Code of system of transfer);
10) need of ensuring flexibility of system of distribution, simplicity and cost efficiency of project decisions, effective combination of new elements of network to the operating system of distribution;
11) plans and schemes of planning of the territories at the regional and local levels;
12) master plans of settlements and detailed plans of the territories;
13) environmental standards and standard rates;
14) need of ensuring control of reactive capacity on substations 20-110 (150) kV of system of distribution;
15) actions of demand management, reduction of peak loads and measures for expense reduction of the electric power in power networks of system of distribution;
16) conclusions and recommendations of the scheme of perspective development of system of distribution;
17) the socially significant public actions determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
18) planned conclusion from operation of the power generation facilities influencing distribution system operation.
3.2.5. OSR performs development planning of system of distribution with observance of requirements/standards:
1) electric power qualities;
2) safety and reliability of electric utility service;
3) protection of the surrounding environment.
3.2.6. Categories of actions for development of system of distribution shall be directed, in particular, on:
1) enhancement of regulations of safety and indicators of reliability of electric utility service (for certain settlements, large objects, regions, etc.) in system of distribution;
2) increase in the quality level of electric utility service (continuity, quality of electrical energy), enhancement of system of their monitoring (in particular hardware);
3) decrease in technology expenses of the electric power on its distribution in power networks and commercial losses of the electric power;
4) integration into systems of distribution of the distributed generation, including. The producers performing production of electrical energy with use of alternative energy sources;
5) plan development of development of infrastructure of system of distribution for providing current and forecast (in case of increase) loadings (construction of new elements, upgrade of the existing objects, increase in their capacity, etc.);
6) reduction of impact by the environment;
7) integration of "manufacturing consumers" and MSR in system of distribution of OSR;
8) development of remotely-controlled systems of distribution and "intellectual" networks;
9) implementation of "intelligent" counters (in points where OSR is the party responsible for commercial accounting of electrical energy) and the automated systems of accounting according to requirements of the Code of the commercial accounting of electrical energy approved by the resolution of NKREKP of March 14, 2018 No. 311 (further - the Code of commercial accounting);
10) increase in energy efficiency of operation of distribution power supply networks by their reconfiguration, automation and increase in level of average tension.
3.2.7. In case of development of PRSR the factors influencing the term of carrying out the corresponding works on development of system of distribution, including amount and complexity of the planned works, need of implementation of reconstruction of power networks for points of accession to system of distribution shall be considered, time for receipt of the relevant allowing documents agrees acting with the legislation of Ukraine, etc.
3.2.8. OSR prepares PRSR so that to provide gradual (during the reasonable period of time) refusal of use of networks of 6 kV (in reasonable cases) and tension 3kh 0,23 of kV in the system of distribution. Above-mentioned levels of tension shall be replaced with electroinstallations of high level of tension on the basis of results of the researches conducted by OSR in case of development planning of system of distribution according to the requirements provided by this Code.
3.2.9. The projects included in PRSR shall provide compliance to requirements of criterion of "N-1" for combined tires of PS of 110 kV and above without use of PA devices. Such criterion is applied to other levels of tension according to requirements concerning reliability of electric utility service of objects or city conglomerations.
3.2.10. Safety and reliability of electric utility service is provided with the technical solutions chosen on the basis of calculations of the set modes, static and dynamic stability, currents of short circuit for the purpose of ensuring food of loading according to the corresponding categorization.
3.2.11. OSR shall use the modern software for computer simulation and optimization of topology and operating modes of system of distribution.
3.2.12. OSR shall have the complete information about technical characteristics of the system of distribution, including the data of producers of the equipment and/or data confirmed with the relevant acts, this concerning operation time and so forth.
3.3.1. PRSR shall contain:
1) the actual and forecast amounts of demand for electrical energy and capacity in system of distribution, distribution amounts (including transit) electrical energy OSR networks;
2) the actual and reasonable forecast amounts of leave of electrical energy of the electric power producers attached to system of distribution (determined where it is necessary, in coordination with OSP);
3) the item-by-item list of projects of new construction, reconstruction and modernization of elements of system of distribution of level of voltage of 20 kV and is higher and the generalized list of actions for the level of tension is lower than 20 kV with binding to the respective areas and specifying of the corresponding volume of investment and terms of accomplishment within the next 5 calendar years;
4) the planned and forecast power levels in each point of accession of system of distribution to system of transfer and to systems of distribution of other OSR and/or increases in capacity for the existing accession points;
5) measures for construction of facilities of system of distribution, including means of RZA, PA and communication, requirement for which is determined by OSP according to requirements of maintenance of proper level of operational safety;
6) information of rather new electroinstallations of production of electrical energy which shall be attached to system of distribution (on the basis of statements of accession and the other information which is available in OSR);
7) the accessions of new electroinstallations this about estimated capacity (on the basis of statements of accession and available capacity in points of ensuring capacity);
8) the systems of distribution this about capacity in power nodes, considering forming of the list of elements of network which cause restrictions and/or inadequate quality of electric utility service of the consumers requiring accomplishment of actions for strengthening for the purpose of ensuring integration of new loading and production in system of distribution;
9) data on loading of power networks of 20 kV and above during the characteristic periods of their work for the normal and repair modes;
10) information (the actual and planned levels of indicators) on quality of electric utility service (commercial service quality, reliability (continuity) and electric power quality) and the actions directed to its increase;
11) information on placement of devices of the fixing/analysis of indicators of electric power quality and plans for their installation;
12) information on the planned conclusion of the equipment of system of distribution from operation and impact assessment of such conclusion;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.