of November 26, 2003 No. 1839
About approval of the Procedure for determination on the competitive beginnings of innovative projects of the companies which have strategic importance for economy and safety of the state which financing will be performed at the expense of means of the government budget
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for determination on the competitive beginnings of innovative projects of the companies which have strategic importance "for economy and safety of the state which financing will be performed at the expense of means of the government budget it (is applied).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 26, 2003, No. 1839
1. This Procedure regulates determination on the competitive beginnings of innovative projects of the companies which have strategic importance for economy and safety of the state (further - innovative projects) which financing will be performed at the expense of the means of the government budget provided for the corresponding year.
2. No. 699) is excluded according to the Resolution KM of 29.06.2011
3. In case when financing of innovative projects is performed on returnable basis, part of means of the government budget in total amount of financing of the project shall not exceed 70 percent of its cost.
The companies which according to the legislation are not subject to privatization provide financing of at least than 30 percent of cost of the innovative project at the expense of own means, other companies - at least than 10 percent of project cost at the expense of own means and 20 percent - means of commercial banks.
4. Budget financing is performed on the following terms:
selection on the competitive beginnings of the innovative projects provided by the companies;
return of budgetary funds till 7 years (with grace period - to 3 years during which only interest for using is paid in them);
ensuring accomplishment of the obligation concerning return of budgetary funds pledge and (or) the bank guarantee, (either) the insurance contract, (or) the guarantee agreement. At the same time the cost of subject of pledge and the term of the contract of the guarantee (guarantees, insurance) shall provide loan amount covering (taking into account percent and costs for its servicing) for 120 percent, except the companies which according to the legislation are not subject to privatization;
payments of use of means of the government budget in the amount of discount rate of National Bank which affected the moment of their obtaining.
5. The amount of funds of the government budget which are allocated for financing of one innovative project cannot be less than 500 thousand hryvnias.
6. Selection of innovative projects is performed by the Contest committee (further - the Commission) which is formed by MON. The structure of the Commission and regulations on it affirm MON.
Are part of the Commission the Deputy minister of science and education (commission chairman), representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economic Development, other interested central executive bodies and National academy of Sciences (in consent).
7. The commission develops and approves conditions to carrying out tender and the text of the announcement of its carrying out.
8. The announcement of carrying out competitive selection of innovative projects is published in the Uryadovy Kuryer newspaper. In the announcement information is located about:
the name and the location of the legal entity who is responsible for carrying out competitive selection;
conditions and venue of competitive selection;
deadline of submission of competitive offers.
9. Competitive offers to the innovative project shall contain conditions relatively:
compliance of the innovative project to selection criteria, core activities of the company which are determined by its charter, to the priority directions of innovative, social and economic development;
ensuring financing of the innovative project according to Item 3 of this Procedure.
10. The main selection criteria of innovative projects are:
payback, profitability and other performance indicators;
type and amount of innovative products on the project;
creation at the company which carries out the innovative project, additional workplaces or preserving existing.
Besides, such additional criteria as are applied to innovative projects:
ensuring growth of export volumes, reducing import, except the companies which activities are not connected with implementation of export-import transactions;
scoping of settlement payments in budgets of all levels;
providing obligations concerning repayment and servicing of the credits.
11. The companies submit to the Commission the application for participation in tender (further - the competitive offer) to which the following documents are attached (in triplicate):
data on the company (full name, location of the legal entity, phone number, surname, name and head's middle name);
copies of notarized documents on state registration of the company and its registration in territorial authorities of GFS;
the certificate of financial and economic condition of the company for the last three years together with the conclusion of auditing firm;
the statement from the shareholder register (for joint-stock companies);
the certificate of the credits obtained by the company for the last three years, including according to current agreements, and also about the cost of pledged property;
the conclusion about property value which is transferred on the security or is insured, prepared according to the legislation;
confirmation of the fact of ensuring financing of the innovative project by the company according to Item 3 of this Procedure (in particular the credit agreement with bank or other financial institution for financing of the project);
the certificate of the relevant territorial authority of GFS of absence at the company of overdue debt for taxes, charges, other obligatory payments;
certificate on state registration of the innovative project.
State registration and expertize of innovative projects is carried out according to the Procedure for state registration of innovative projects and maintaining the State register of innovative projects approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 17, 2003 N1474.
12. Documentation moves in Ukrainian signed by the head and the chief accountant of the company, except for documents which do not prepare the company. The management of the company bears responsibility for reliability of the data provided to them.
13. The company only one innovative project can move on tender.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.