of April 17, 2018 №57
About approval of the Procedure for submission of the preliminary information about the goods assumed to import to customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union by rail
2. Declare invalid the Decision of Board of the Eurasian Economic Union of September 17, 2013 №196 "About introduction of obligatory preliminary informing on the goods imported on single customs area of the Customs union by rail".
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of April 17, 2018№57
1. This Procedure determines structure of the preliminary information about the goods assumed to import to customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union by rail (further respectively - the preliminary information, the Union), persons who shall or has the right to provide such information, terms of its representation, and also cases when the preliminary information can not be provided.
2. The carrier performing acceptance of goods on customs border of the Union for the subsequent transportation shall provide the preliminary information in volume of data, the stipulated in Item 5 presents About. On behalf of carrier the preliminary information can be provided by person acting according to its order.
The preliminary information in volume of the data provided by subitems "zh" - "l" of Item 6 of this Procedure having the right to provide the faces specified in item 4 of Article 82 and Article 83 of the Customs code of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the Code).
According to the paragraph the second Item 3 of article 11 of the Code customs authorities have no right to demand from persons, the specified in paragraphs one and the second this Item, submission of the preliminary information in the structure determined by Item 6 of this Procedure.
4. The preliminary information is provided before arrival of goods on customs area of the Union, but not later than 2 hours pending notification of customs authority about arrival of goods on customs area of the Union.
The preliminary information is considered provided from the moment of its registration by customs authority regardless of its subsequent adjustment according to Item 12 of this Procedure.
If time of transportation of goods by rail from the moment of departure of railroad train from the railway station of the adjacent railroad before import to customs area of the Union constitutes less than 2 hours, the preliminary information is provided before the actual departure of railroad train from such station.
a) the information about person who provided the preliminary information (in case of submission of such information by person acting at the request of carrier) (the full or short (reduced) name of the legal entity, the organization, not being the legal entity, or surname, name, middle name (in the presence) physical person, the address);
b) document number, the legal entity confirming inclusion in the register of customs representatives (in case of submission of the preliminary information by the customs representative);
c) the information about carrier of goods (the full or short (reduced) name of the legal entity, the organization, not being the legal entity, or surname, name, middle name (in the presence) physical person, the address);
d) the place of arrival of goods on customs area of the Union (check point code on customs border of the Union);
e) data on goods according to transport (transportation) documents (according to each document):
number and date of creation of the transport (transportation) document;
vehicle identification number of international delivery (car or container);
names of goods;
information about the sender and receiver of goods (name and address);
commodity codes according to the Harmonized commodity description and coding system of World Customs Organization or the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the CN FEA EEU) at the level have enough first 6 signs (for the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation);
gross weight of goods (in kilograms);
quantity of cargo pieces;
types of packagings of goods (for the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation);
marking of goods (in the presence);
names and (or) codes of station of origin and station of destination of goods.
6. The preliminary information provided for the purpose of, provided by the subitem 2 of Item 2 of article 11 of the Code, includes data on customs transactions for which acceleration of making such information, and also the following data is provided:
a) in case of submission of the preliminary information for making of the customs transactions connected with the notification on arrival of goods on customs area of the Union according to article 88 of the Code:
for the Republic of Armenia:
the data specified in Item 5 of this Procedure;
commodity codes according to the CN FEA EEU at the level there are at least first 6 signs;
types of packagings of goods;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.