of March 28, 2018 No. ZR-180
About regulatory legal acts
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on March 21, 2018
1. This Law governs the relations connected with public discussion, assessment of the regulating impact, examination, publication, entry into force, action, change, amendment and cancellation of the regulatory legal act and also using, treatment, the explanation in case of legal contradictions (legal collisions) of both legislative gaps, and the rule of the legislative equipment.
2. Action of regulations on the legislative equipment connected with the sublegislative regulatory legal acts established by this Law about structure of regulatory legal acts, modification and amendments in regulatory legal acts, cancellation calculation of terms of regulatory legal acts extends to individual and internal legal acts if other is not established by the law or the regulatory legal act which provides adoption of the individual or internal legal act.
3. Action of Chapters 2 and 3 of this Law does not extend to the laws represented by deputies or fractions of National assembly according to the procedure of the legislative initiative or drafts of resolutions of National assembly, and also to bills, offered according to the procedure of citizens' initiative.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the regulatory legal act - the written legal act adopted by the people of the Republic of Armenia, and also the bodies or officials provided by the Constitution which contains obligatory rules of conduct for uncertain number of persons;
2) the legal act - the regulatory legal act adopted by the people of the Republic of Armenia or National assembly: Constitution, constitutional laws and laws;
3) the sublegislative regulatory legal act - the regulatory legal act adopted based on the Constitution and the laws and for the purpose of ensuring their realization by the bodies provided by the Constitution if they are authorized by the law;
4) the code - the law uniting all or main regulations governing the uniform public relations of all branch of law or its separate part;
5) the individual legal act - the written legal act adopted based on the regulatory legal act or according to it, establishing the rule of conduct or causes the actual consequences and touches the face which is only individually specified in it or persons;
6) the internal legal act - the legal act adopted based on the regulatory legal act or according to it, establishing the rule of conduct for group of persons, being in the labor or administrative relations with the body accepting it or using services or works of the body accepting it;
7) the legislation - set of legal and sublegislative regulatory legal acts;
8) the joint regulatory legal act - the regulatory legal act jointly accepted by two or more bodies allocated with competence of adoption of sublegislative regulatory legal acts if it is directly provided by the law;
9) assessment of the regulating impact - the analysis of possible changes in result of adoption of the regulatory legal act, and for the bill on the government budget of the Republic of Armenia - information provided by the budget message of the Government;
10) public discussion - process of the notice of the public on the regulatory legal act according to the procedure established by this Law for the purpose of participation of the public in legislative process, ensuring transparency and accountability of process, and also detection of public opinion, receipt of notes and offers on them and their generalization.
1. Drafts of legal acts are subject to public discussion, except for the bill on ratification of the international treaty (accession to it).
2. Drafts of other regulatory legal acts can be submitted for public discussion on initiative of the body developing or accepting them.
1. Public discussions will be organized by the body allocated with competence of adoption of the act or the member of the government, and also the bodies subordinated to the Government and the Prime Minister.
2. Duration of public discussions constitutes at least 15 days.
3. Public discussions are carried out by publication by the body established by this Article, the draft of the regulatory legal act along with submission to the interested bodies of reasons for its acceptance.
4. Results of carrying out public discussions and the draft of the regulatory legal act finished on their basis are also published.
5. The project provided to the Government which is subject to public discussion did not undergo public discussion can be returned by the Government in the body representing it.
6. The procedure for the organization and carrying out public discussions is established by the Government.
1. According to the procedure and the cases established by the Government, the state body drafting the bill or the orders of the Government will organize assessment of the regulating impact of the project.
2. The bill offered by the deputy or fraction of National assembly or according to the procedure of citizens' initiative and introduced into circulation by National assembly can be subjected to assessment of the regulating impact at the request of the Government or the Prime Minister.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.