of March 14, 2018 No. 223
About approval of the Plan of emergency response of the national level
According to part one of article 130 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Plan of emergency response of the national level which is attached.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 14, 2018 , No. 223
1. The plan of emergency response of the national level (further - emergency situations) is developed for streamlining and coordination of actions of public authorities, local government bodies, governing bodies and forces of civil protection, the subjects of managing directed to mitigation of consequences and assistance to victims in case of threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation.
2. The plan is intended for:
rapid response of governing bodies and forces of civil protection, prevention of death of people, reduction of material losses and organization of first-priority life support of victims;
the organizations of management, interaction and informing the governing bodies and forces of civil protection involved in mitigation of consequences of emergency situation;
determinations of the sequence and amounts of organizational and practical actions for response to emergency situation and liquidation of its effects, terms of accomplishment, executives in charge and resources necessary for this purpose.
3. The plan is implemented by way:
informing and notifications about threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation;
transfer of governing bodies and forces of civil protection in high alert and emergency mode;
actions of governing bodies and forces of civil protection on high alert and emergency mode;
managements in case of mitigation of consequences of emergency situation;
attraction of forces of civil protection and carrying out rescue and other urgent works;
interactions of governing bodies and forces of civil protection;
the organizations of main types of providing when carrying out rescue and other urgent works and mitigation of consequences of emergency situation.
4. The plan becomes effective in case of threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation according to the Procedure for classification of emergency situations by their levels approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 24, 2004 No. 368 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004, No. 12, Art. 740; 2013, No. 41, Art. 1477).
Informing and notification on threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation
5. Information on threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation, its possible effects moves in service GSChS operational and on duty through services of territorial authorities operational and on duty of GSChS and operational and on duty (on duty, dispatching) services of governing bodies of the corresponding subsystems of single state system of civil protection on chain of command - from object to local, regional and state levels.
6. Time of passing of information from executive body, local government body, territorial authorities of GSChS in service GSChS operational and on duty in oral form constitutes 5 minutes after receipt of information on threat of origin or emergence of emergency situation with the subsequent submission of the written confirmation within hour by means of technical means of communication and data transmission.
To the chairman of GSChS - immediately;
To the office of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, Office of the President of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, the office of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, the ministries and other interested central executive bodies, heads of territorial subsystems in the territory of which such emergency situation - within hour arose or can extend.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.