of January 16, 2017 No. ZR-22
About public organizations
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 16, 2016
1. This Law establishes legal situation of public organization (further – the Organization), governs the relations arising in the course of its creation, management, activities, reorganization and liquidation.
2. This Law does not extend to the religious organizations, batches, labor unions, funds, and also to other non-profit organizations provided by the law.
1. The organization is public association of citizens of the Republic of Armenia, citizens of foreign states, stateless persons (further – physical person) and (or) legal entities which has the status of non-profit organization.
2. The organization can be without restriction of membership or with limited membership.
3. The organization, according to this Law, independently determines the organizational structure, subject, the purposes and forms of activities.
1. The organization performs the activities following from its authorized purposes. The purposes of organization activity are established by its charter.
2. Establishment of such purposes by articles of organization which are considered as the right which is directly provided by the law caused by features of other public association is forbidden.
1. The principles of organization activity are:
2) discrimination exception;
4) community of interests of members;
5) voluntariness of membership;
1. Organization members are persons who entered the Organization after state registration of the Organization.
2. Person can become the member of this Organization based on the statement in the cases and procedure established by this Article and articles of organization. Founders of the Organization after state registration of the Organization by law are considered as organization members.
3. Person up to fourteen years can become organization member voluntarily based on the statement of the legal representative.
4. Person from fourteen to eighteen years if it not acknowledged sui juris in the procedure established by the law, can become organization member based on its statement from written consent of the legal representative.
5. The organization member can leave the Organization at any time.
6. The organization member can be expelled from the Organization in the cases and procedure established by articles of organization.
7. Organization members do not bear responsibility for obligations of the Organization, and the Organization does not bear responsibility for obligations of the members.
1. The organization has the name, can also have the short name (reducing the name) and symbols.
2. The name of the Organization shall contain own or common noun of distinctive value in Armenian, and also words "public organization".
3. The organization can also have the name in foreign language.
4. If the law provides availability of the patent, permission or other bases for use of words and names, the name or the short name (reducing the name) of the Organization may contain such words and names in the presence of the patent, permission or other bases.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.