It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 12, 2018
of February 13, 2018 No. 78
About approval of the Procedure for import from abroad and realization in Ukraine of radio-electronic means and the radiating devices
According to Articles 1, of 14, of 25, of 26, "About radio-frequency resource of Ukraine" the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization SOLVED 29 and 29-1 Laws of Ukraine:
1. Approve the Procedure for import from abroad and realization in Ukraine of radio-electronic means and the radiating devices which is applied.
2. Approve Changes in some decisions of the National commission on questions of regulation of communication of Ukraine which are attached.
of February 5, 2009 No. 1338 "About approval of the Regulations on provision of import permits from abroad to Ukraine of radio-electronic means and the radiating devices", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 17, 2009 for No. 242/16258;
of December 3, 2009 No. 1773 "About approval of Changes in Regulations on provision of import permits from abroad to Ukraine of radio-electronic means and the radiating devices", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on January 11, 2010 for No. 2/17297.
4. To submit to department of licensing in accordance with the established procedure this decision on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Chairman of NKRSI
Approved by the Decision of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization of Ukraine of February 13, 2018 No. 78
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of import from abroad and realization in Ukraine of radio-electronic means (further - RES) and the radiating devices (further - IU), including products which part RES (IU), for their free circulation in Ukraine are.
Any goods (products) which according to the characteristics are intended for radiation and/or acceptance of radio waves, or in structure (delivery set) of which (which) enter intended for this device are considered as RES (IU). RES availability in products is specified: Bluetooth, WiFi (or 802.11khkh, where хх - letters of the Latin alphabet, or their combination), GSM, 3G (or CDMA, UMTS, WCDMA, etc.), 4G (LTE, LTE-U, etc.), RFID (NFC), Wireless, Radio Frequency (RF, RF Transmitter), Transciever.
2. This Procedure extends to the relations arising when importing from abroad and realization in Ukraine of RES and IU except determined by Item 5 of this Section.
This Procedure establishes the procedure of determination of special procedure for registration (import) for conducting the testings, testing of the radio equipment or experiments connected with start of new radio technologies, demonstration of the radio equipment.
3. Action of this Procedure is limited only to the provisions of the law of Ukraine "About radio-frequency resource of Ukraine" (further - the Law) and does not concern general procedure and rules of customs clearance, the property rights, protection of health, control of the international transfers of goods of double use, etc. which are regulated by other laws of Ukraine.
4. In this Procedure terms are used in the following values:
demonstration of the radio equipment - evident short-term display by the producer (his authorized representative in Ukraine) its radio equipment (products, the vehicle, system of radio communication or the radiating device) for the purpose of acquaintance of potential customers (consumers) with technical characteristics and functionality by expansion of network or segment of network of radio communication or the presentation of functional and consumer properties, with possibility of turning on of the radio equipment on radiation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.