of February 23, 2018 No. 287
About approval of Rules of planning and implementation of the institutional projects realized due to attraction of state loans
According to Item 2 of Article 206 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. To department of the state borrowing of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Meyrkhanov R. T.) in the procedure established by the legislation to provide:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Department of legal service of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided in subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication and does not extend to the loan agreements which became effective before enforcement of this order, and legal relationship on their realization before their termination.
Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Deputy Minister of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
February 23, 2018
__________________ R. Dalenov
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 23, 2018 No. 287
1. These rules of planning and implementation of the institutional projects realized due to attraction of state loans (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 2 of Article 206 of the Budget code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and determine procedure for planning and implementation of the institutional projects realized due to attraction of state loans.
2. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) the administrator of the budget programs - the state body responsible for planning, reasons, realization and achievement of results of the budget programs;
2) the institutional project - set of the actions aimed at the institutional development of industry (sphere), realized directly by the administrator of the budget program during the certain period of time, having complete nature and loan agreements financed through the state borrowing by the conclusion;
3) financial and economic documentation of the institutional project (further - FED) - the document containing data on feasibility, justification, financial calculations of efficiency of the institutional project, and also assessment of result and the expected benefits from implementation of the institutional project;
4) assessment of results - objective impact assessment of activities of the central state and local executive bodies of areas, cities of republican value, the capital on development of national economy or the region, separately taken industry (sphere) of economy, society, the analysis of achievement of indicators of results of activities of state body.
3. Planning of institutional projects is performed in two stages:
1) development of FED of institutional projects;
2) selection of institutional projects at stage of development of the budget.
4. The following requirements are applied to institutional projects:
1) availability of institutional projects in national projects and (or) government programs;
2) availability of specific and clear measures of result and benefits from implementation of the institutional project in the short-term and medium-term periods;
3) the share of local content when purchasing goods, works or services constitutes at least 65% of the total corresponding cost of purchase agreements of goods, works or services;
4) expenses on seminars, trips, round tables cannot exceed 10% of the cost of the institutional project;
5) acquisition of the equipment connected with implementation of the institutional project no more than 30% of the cost of this project;
6) the maintenance costs of group of implementation of the institutional project including payment of remuneration of consultants, tenancy, payment of transport services and communication services and also other operating expenses cannot exceed 3% of the cost of the institutional project.
5. The following restrictions are applied to institutional projects:
1) financing of actions for development of legal acts is not allowed;
2) financing of actions for advanced training of consultants of the institutional project and government employees is not allowed;
3) financing of the expenses aimed at providing activities of state body for accomplishment of the state functions and powers having permanent nature and all related current expenses of state body is not allowed.
6. The administrator of the budget programs holds events for preparation of FED of the institutional project according to the procedure, determined by these rules.
7. FED of the institutional project corresponds to the following structure:
1) summary of FED of the institutional project;
2) Section "Reasons for Social and Economic Need of the Project";
3) Section "Ecological";
4) Section "Institutional";
5) Section "Financial and economic";
6) Section "Security with Personnel";
7) Section "Risk analysis";
8) general conclusions.
8. In the summary of FED of the institutional project:
1) the short characteristic of the institutional project is specified;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.