of March 7, 2018 No. 212
About approval of the Regulations on waste of the electric and electronic equipment
Based on part (15) Article 12 and part (7) article 50 of the Law No. 209 of July 29, 2016 on waste (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 459-471, 916), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Regulations on waste of the electric and electronic equipment it (is applied).
2. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Agriculture, regional development and the environment.
3. This resolution becomes effective after 6 months from the date of publication.
Minister of Economy and Infrastructure
Minister of Agriculture, regional development and environment
Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of March 7, 2018 No. 212
The regulations on waste of the electric and electronic equipment (further - the Provision) shift the Directive 2012/19/EU of the European parliament and Council of July 4, 2012 about waste of the electric and electronic equipment published in the Official magazine of the European Union by L 197 of July 24, 2012.
1. This Provision regulates the categories of waste of the electric and electronic equipment (further - OEEO) listed in appendix No. 1A for the purpose of management of them for the prevention or decrease in their environmental impact and human health, promoting, thus, sustainable development of society and enforcement of provisions of article 12 of the Law No. 209 of July 29, 2016 on waste. Application of this provision will promote improvement of efficiency of environment protection and health of the population by means of the prevention or reducing negative effects of education and waste management, and also by increase in efficiency of their use.
2. This Provision establishes conditions of health protection of all those who are involved in lifecycle of the electric and electronic equipment (further - EEO), and also the producers, importers, distributors, consumers and economic agents who are directly participating in collection, processing, recirculation, conversion and environmentally friendly removal of OEEO.
3. All falls under action of requirements of this provision the EEO placed in the market, listed in appendix No. 1B to the Provision, except for specified in Item 5.
4. Requirements of this provision are applied without violation of the national legal system regarding requirements for environmental protection and health of the population, and also the legislation on waste management.
5. Exception of requirements of this provision are:
1) the equipment necessary for protection of interests and safety of the state, including the arms, ammunition and military materials used especially for the military purposes;
2) the equipment designed and established as part of the equipment of other type which does not enter the Provision scope;
3) glow lamps;
4) the equipment designed for start in airspace;
5) large-size industrial stationary devices;
6) large-size stationary installations, except the equipment which is switched on in them, but which was not specially designed and established as part of these installations;
7) not examined vehicles for transportation of passengers or loads, except electric two-wheeled vehicles;
8) the off-road self-propelled machines intended only for professional use;
9) the equipment designed specially in the research purposes and available is exclusive during transactions between the companies;
10) medical devices and medical products for diagnostics of in vitro if infection of such products until the end of their lifecycle, and also the active implanted medical products is supposed;
11) the equipment which is not intended for one of the transactions mentioned in appendices 1 and 2 to the Law No. 209 of July 29, 2016 on waste (transaction on conversion or removal) and intended for reutilization is direct or expanded the initial owner of waste for the purpose of for which it was intended initially;
12) the equipment intended for the analysis of repair or recovery for elimination of defects for the purpose of reutilization or expanded use by the initial owner of waste for the purpose of for which intended initially.
6. The equipment similar (the equipment for the same or similar use) to that which is provided in the subitem 1) of Item 5, not intended for the purposes with military specifics falls under requirements of this provision. The equipment specified in subitems 11) and 12) of Item 5, falls under action of provisions of Items 102-122.
7. In content of this provision, in addition to determinations from the Law No. 209 of July 29, 2016 on waste, the stated below concepts which have the following value are applied:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.