of February 28, 2000 No. 27
About approval of Rules of investigation and accounting of labor accidents
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval, entry into force of the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic and the questions of legal regulation connected with it" of April 15, 1999 the No. 122 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Rules of investigation and accounting of labor accidents" (are applied).
Prime Minister of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of February 28, 2000 No. 27
These rules in pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval, entry into force of the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic and the questions of legal regulation connected with it" of April 15, 1999 No. 122, based on Article 217 of the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic determine single procedure for investigation and accounting of the labor accidents which are taking place in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
1.1. These rules according to the procedure, established by the legislation, are applied at all companies located in the territories of the Azerbaijan Republic, organizations and the organizations irrespective of the pattern of ownership and legal form (further - the companies) founded by appropriate authorities of the Azerbaijan Republic, physical persons and legal entities and also on the places of employment which signed the employment contract with workers without creation of the company, and is equal in the embassies operating beyond its limits, consulates of the Azerbaijan Republic, in the courts floating in international waters under national flag of the Azerbaijan Republic on shelf installations and other places of employment, and also extend to the workers performing labor function at home with use of raw materials (material) and production means of the employer.
These rules unconditionally are applied on the places of employment founded in the Azerbaijan Republic by physical persons and legal entities of the corresponding foreign states, the international organizations, and also stateless persons which underwent state registration and operating according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation if other is not provided by the agreements signed by the Azerbaijan Republic with foreign states, the international organizations.
These rules extend to government employees, and also to employees of prosecutor's office, police and other law enforcement agencies, taking into account the features established by the normative legal documents regulating their legal status (if the specified acts do not completely cover the labor, social and economic rights of such employees), to the school and university students passing work practice on the military personnel involved at the companies on the convicts working in places of execution of adjudications on persons involved in natural disaster response, and also in performance of works in the mode of warlike and emergency state.
1.2. Violation of health of workers, event is subject to investigation:
* in case of accomplishment of labor obligations by them (including, during the business trip), and also when implementing any activities for the benefit of the company without order of administration;
* in travel time to place of employment and from work on the transport belonging to the company and provided by third party on the basis of the agreement (order) of the company;
* in the territory of the company or on other place of employment before the worker gets to work, or during time when he, having finished work, leaves from the company, including the established breaks in working hours;
* in terms of holding community work days by the company irrespective of the place of their carrying out;
* in employee engagement terms to accomplishment of the state and public duties in cases and procedure, stipulated by the legislation;
* in case of accidents on production equipment and production facilities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.