of March 18, 2018 No. 206
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for assistance to the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan injured with emergency situations in the territory of foreign states
For the purpose of the organization of operational assistance to the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan injured with emergency situations in the territory of foreign states, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
2. Determine that financing of actions for assistance to the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan injured with emergency situations in the territory of foreign states, is performed at the expense of means of reserve fund of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the First Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Uzbekistan K. M. Aripov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 18, 2018 No. 206
1. This Provision determines procedure for the organization and accomplishment of actions for assistance and carrying out evacuation of victims and bodies of the dead of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan as a result of the emergency situations which happened in the territory of foreign states (further - special events), and also the main objectives and functions of the ministries, departments and executive bodies on the places involved in this process.
2. Action of this provision does not extend to citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan of victims in the territory of foreign states as a result of other circumstances.
3. In case of accomplishment of special events of the ministry, department and executive bodies on places are guided by requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan in this sphere, and also this provision.
4. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
emergency situation - the situation in certain territory which developed as a result of accident, catastrophic crash, natural hazard, natural or other disaster which can entail or entailed the human victims, damnification to human health and violation of conditions of life activity of people;
the victim in emergency situations - the person struck or who suffered loss of property as a result of emergence of emergency situation;
zone of emergency situation - the territory or the water area on which as a result of emergence of source of emergency situation or distribution of its effects from other areas there was emergency situation.
5. The common directorship is assigned by the organization and accomplishment of special events on Governmental and the relevant territorial commissions on the prevention and liquidation of emergency situations created by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 1, 2017 No. UP-5066 "About Measures for Radical Increase in System Effectiveness of the Prevention and Liquidation of Emergency Situations".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.